• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

Zach

Ibushi vs Kondo was fun
IY3Chr3.gif

tNVUzrT.gif

WWuZ21J.gif

X3AtavT.gif

0ML6RBf.gif

2kXogQr.gif

Radical gifs, brother.

I took my son to enrollment for when he starts high school later this year (30 has never felt so old...) and he's enrolling in Japanese. I should probably start regularly watching New Japan and make him translate. And then beat him when he can't because he's only in Intro to Japanese.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Who does the Viking War Party wrestle for? I'm afraid to look.
Looks like Dave Mastiff, someone I don't recognize, and Chris Hero.
DKOki09.jpg

Heroman

Banned
Wrestling tshirts? Pfft. This is the kind of thing you need to wear if you want respect out in public

yNz54AC.png

I have no idea how I'm still married tbh

I like the 3rd SUPLEX CITY BITCH tshirt but that's about it. Nice use of the 'city' theme and it slightly covers the swear.

Still would never wear a tshirt in public that had a heinous swear like that on it though :/
What's worse video game / nerd t-shirts or wrestling t-shirts?

Subbed to the Network for the free month to check it out. Realised it doesn't give me access to Raw or Smackdown. That's a pretty big thing not to get as part of their networ for me. I mean I understand they have deals with networks etc but I think the most recent show is a month behind. Getting those shows in the UK involves getting the sport package which is costly and I won't watch anything else on those channels. Bah! No wrestling for me, how do I get that NJPW network thing?

jmdajr

[URL="http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/04/07/wrestling-wrap-up-aj-lee-retires-from-the-ring"IGN: ]IGN: Wrestling Wrap Up: AJ Lee Retires from the Ring[/URL]

Look what you guys have done....

DKOki09.jpg

Cagematch.net lists Viking War Party as Alexandre Rudolph, Frank Wyatt, and Jake Parnell. If it's the same group, they've had matches with JAPW, IWA-MS, and PWASD.

This YouTube MV cites that they've wrestled in JAPW, Juggalo Championship Wrestling, Beyond Wrestling, IWA-MS, NGX, and Arena El Angel, among others.

I have an old ass hitman shirt that my dad bought me when I was a kid that I wear to the gym if I'm doing a big cardio day but that's it, even though he bought it for me wh en I was like 10 its still way too big on me.

"COMES IN SMALL, MEDIUM, LARGE, EXTRA LARGE, AND DOOOUUBBBLLLEE XL" -dok hendrix

That top one is pretty cool, I quite like my nerd shirts as long as they have some subtlety to them, for example I recently bought a fairly simple Shinra energy company shirt. So unless you're nerdy you probably don't know what it is. That's my problem with a lot of WWE shirts is the designs are HUGE and obviously Wrassle related. Plus the awful stuff on the back.

zPr3Galm.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Cagematch.net lists Viking War Party as Alexandre Rudolph, Frank Wyatt, and Jake Parnell. If it's the same group, they've had matches with JAPW, IWA-MS, and PWASD.

This YouTube MV cites that they've wrestled in JAPW, Juggalo Championship Wrestling, Beyond Wrestling, IWA-MS, NGX, and Arena El Angel, among others.

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuck, thank you

notworksafe

I prefer most wreslting shirts to video game shirts. Mainly because a lot of video game shirts now are just mashups of video games and whatever sci-fi/tv thing/movie thing is popular (mario as a zombie! portal plus doctor who! zelda plus game of thrones!) and 95% of those are just lame. That being said, I do have a couple of Street Fighter and EVO (if those count) shirts.

My collection of wrassle shirts is growing though. Purple Cena gear, DBryan shirt, Ambrose shirt, and I grabbed a WM zip-up hoodie while I was there as well.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'd never wear a kideo game shirt out. It smacks of "I have no money so I wear these promotional shirts a friend of mine at Gamestop had"

Yes, even the "nice" ones shown above - that's just straight up pov status. No thank you.

jmdajr

hehehehe I love it

There are new rumors, although unconfirmed, that WWE Superstar and Fozzy frontman Chris Jericho will be the new host of WWE Tough Enough, set to premiere on June 23rd on USA Network. In addition, there has been no announcement as to who the coaches will be on the show, but some of the NXT coaches are expected to be involved with the show.

I look forward to the reactions here if true.

YEAH BABY

band t-shirts are pretty much my entire t-shirt collection and even that I'm mostly axing in favor of just plain black or purple tees~

I have a single 'silent hill' one that's also been relegated to gym only status.

I personally don't own many videogame shirts. Just one with a NES controller on it and I don't remember the last time I went out with it.

As far as wrestling shirts go, I do have this bad boy:

W06747.jpg

That shirt, along with the Hot Rod and purple Macho Man shirts are toogood.jpg. Best wrestling shirts ever as far as I'm concerned.

notworksafe

I personally don't own many videogame shirts. Just one with a NES controller on it and I don't remember the last time I went out with it.

As far as wrestling shirts go, I do have this bad boy:

W06747.jpg

That shirt, along with the Hot Rod and purple Macho Man shirts are toogood.jpg. Best wrestling shirts ever as far as I'm concerned.

I like the Macho Man shirts a lot. I'd like one in an obnoxious neon color but I can't decide which one. Probably will go green.

hehehehe I love it

There are new rumors, although unconfirmed, that WWE Superstar and Fozzy frontman Chris Jericho will be the new host of WWE Tough Enough, set to premiere on June 23rd on USA Network. In addition, there has been no announcement as to who the coaches will be on the show, but some of the NXT coaches are expected to be involved with the show.

YEAH BABY

Since Austin can't host it due to timing, they may as well give it to their stooge.

Sephzilla

hehehehe I love it

YEAH BABY

UeUngsX.gif

OctoMan

Banned
Jericho is annoying but he's a good choice too. Charismatic, was great in the ring, and he'd put over a hame sandwich if you ask him too. He's probably a great fit to be dealing with young talent.

jred2k

hehehehe I love it

YEAH BABY

"That was a great bump. You know, it kind of reminded me of my WrestleMania match with Shawn Michaels when I..."

Hasney

hehehehe I love it

YEAH BABY

Poor host for a poor show. Makes sense.

DKOki09.jpg

The fat crappy one doesn't wrestle with them in St. Louis Anarchy but Littlest Viking and Alex Rudolph wrestle here all the time and I will be seeing them in the Anarchy tag title tournament next weekend. Pretty excited to see Vega/ACH, the Hooligans, Vikings, BOSS and the Texas Anarchy guys debut.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The fat crappy one doesn't wrestle with them in St. Louis Anarchy but Littlest Viking and Alex Rudolph wrestle here all the time and I will be seeing them in the Anarchy tag title tournament next weekend. Pretty excited to see Vega/ACH, the Hooligans, Vikings, BOSS and the Texas Anarchy guys debut.

Littlest Viking? That's a fantastic name for that one. Sounds like fun.

Should be fun watching Davey Richards try to commit homicide on Gary Jay again. Last time they wrestled Richards legit knocked him out so it will be interesting.

Bowser

I only have a couple of wrestling tees, a WM29 tee from the show (just black with "W" "M" "2" "9" in NYC subway style lettering) and a special edition Lesnar "Eat Sleep Conquer Repeat" shirt (special edition because it has nothing on the back and no WWE tag, if you didn't know WWE you'd never even know it was a wrestling shirt).

I think this one is kind of cool tho:

usa_usa_.jpg

StevieWhite

I only have a couple of wrestling tees, a WM29 tee from the show (just black with "W" "M" "2" "9" in NYC subway style lettering) and a special edition Lesnar "Eat Sleep Conquer Repeat" shirt (special edition because it has nothing on the back and no WWE tag, if you didn't know WWE you'd never even know it was a wrestling shirt).

I think this one is kind of cool tho:

usa_usa_.jpg

Any shirt that gives props to Gary Albright is cool with me.

PCW have put the whole of their Kris Travis benefit show up on YouTube.
Not watched PCW much at all, but here's the card:

Six Way Match
Ashton Smith vs. Dean Allmark vs. El Ligero vs. Joey Hayes vs. Josh Bodom vs. Noam Dar

Singles Match
Joseph Conners vs. Stixx

Tag Team Match
Andy Wild & Doug Williams vs. CJ Banks & Kid Fite

Battle Royal
Ashton Smith vs. Charlie Garrett vs. Dave Mastiff vs. Dave Rayne vs. Deidre Barlow vs. Mothman vs. Rains vs. Ruffneck vs. Ryan Hendricks vs. Sam Bailey vs. Sam Wilder vs. Viper

Eight Man Tag Team Match
Damian Dunne, Mark Andrews, Morgan Webster & Pete Dunne vs. Ryan Smile, The Hunter Brothers (Jim Hunter & Lee Hunter) & Tyler Bate

PCW Cruiserweight Title Match
Bubblegum (c) vs. Marty Scurll

PCW Tag Team Title Match
Team Single (Rampage Brown & T-Bone) (c) vs. The UK Hooligans (Roy Knight & Zak Knight)

Singles Match
Chris Masters vs. Martin Kirby

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Speaking of Fave Fives, let's talk Fave Five Women Wrasslers.

5. Athena
4. Sasha Banks
3. Bull Nakano
2. Beth Phoenix
1. Alpha Female

NoDQ.com said:
TMZ spoke to Scott Steiner about the allegations that he threatened Hogan through his wife Jennifer at an airport during WrestleMania 31 Week. As noted yesterday, a police report was filed and this led to Hulk requesting that Steiner be banned from the WWE Hall of Fame.

Steiner says he did approach Jennifer in the airport but only to talk "some serious smack" about Hogan inducting Randy Savage. Steiner says there were police nearby at the airport t, "so if she felt her life was threatened, why didn't she talk to the cops?" Steiner, who says he has not been contacted by police told TMZ:

"I'm not going to dignify [Hogan's] lies. I didn't put my hands on her."

"I told her Hulk introducing 'Macho Man' into the Hall of Fame is bullsh*t ... He hated him. Everyone knew that."

"It's not my fault Hulk Hogan is afraid of me."
More "I can definitely read this in Steiner's voice" quotes.

Top Bottom