• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

Caboose

Neville, best physique on the roster?

Shame he's 5' 10"

tS8YxEn.gif

Heel

Honestly though, Kane isn't a man. He's a demon. We've yet to determine how their testosterone tapers in their 40s, especially knowing they can live into their 1000s. It's possible he's yet to hit his athletic prime.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Honestly though, Kane isn't a man. He's a demon. We've yet to determine how their testosterone tapers in their 40s, especially knowing they can live into their 1000s. It's possible he's yet to hit his athletic prime.

If gaming has taught me anything, it's that Kane will only get younger and younger in appearance as he ages.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Like I posted in main thread they refused Kurt angle even a meeting but khali coming back

Thus fucking company well he can replace show now

KissVibes

Banned
Like I posted in main thread they refused Kurt angle even a meeting but khali coming back

Probably because when Kurt left WWE to begin with he was strung out on drugs and refused to get help. Not like they need that back in their lives.

It wasn't TNA that paid for Kurt to go to rehab in 2013, it was WWE.

Kurt is a known liar and probably couldn't even pass the WWE physical.

At least Khali is a MAJOR draw in a developing market that WWE desperately wants to be in. Kurt is a bad moonsalt away from being Droz.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
No one ever said natty bawdy and I'm sure all the Quest bars the boys down at NXT consume have something or other.

We have a Quest Bar OT.

Yes, because social justice work is totally a hypermasculine dick-waving contest of performative bravado. Thanks for proving my point in its entirety.

If you're not willing to engage me in any of this, there's no point in bothering. Happy trails, pal.

Hasney

Replace Show? Ahahahaha. Probably be feuding or tagging at some point.

Maybe they'll announce some a trios tag belt and get people buzzing that they'll put their high flyers in, but the up and coming team of Kane, Show and Khali steal it in a true underdog victory.

Khali gets their foot into the coveted Indian market.

Angle is a foothold into the less coveted prescription painkillers and steroids market.

strobogo

Banned
lol @ Sunny paying more for Data West's redirect than for anything Strobogo has ever done on that site

That's not accurate. He paid for Ground Zeroes for me. More than $13. But a one time thing, I guess. But what can you expect from someone as full of shit and misogynistic?

3oveZJk.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That's not accurate. He paid for Ground Zeroes for me. More than $13. But a one time thing, I guess. But what can you expect from someone as full of shit and misogynistic?

And it was totally worth it.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Boy this Zero-1 show is boring except for Fujita and Otani fucking with each other. I'll pay money for that singles match.

If you're not willing to engage me in any of this, there's no point in bothering. Happy trails, pal.

The worst thing the Internet's done is give people the chance to take social justice theory and turn it into a masturbatory ego-fellation tool of developing hilariously condescending and inevitability futile attitudes that accomplish nothing towards building a better society.

But yeah, sure, whatever, "pal." If you're actually serious about your beliefs then you're really, really bad at them.

Maybe they'll announce some a trios tag belt and get people buzzing that they'll put their high flyers in, but the up and coming team of Kane, Show and Khali steal it in a true underdog victory.

The Immovable Objects, your reigning, defending, undisputed WWE Triple Tag Team Champions!

strobogo

Banned
The worst thing the Internet's done is give people the chance to take social justice theory and turn it into a masturbatory ego-fellation tool of developing hilariously condescending and inevitability futile attitudes that accomplish nothing towards building a better society.

But yeah, sure, whatever, "pal." If you're actually serious about your beliefs then you're really, really bad at them.

The Immovable Objects, your reigning, defending, undisputed WWE Triple Tag Team Champions!

What are you even talking about, dude? You aren't even making an argument in your argument.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Come on. Let's get this hashed out. So far you've told me nothing as to why you feel I'm full of shit. Let's go.

Maybe it's a misunderstanding. We'll never know if you don't come clean about it and talk about it. The invite's open, but if you don't take me up on it, I'll just assume you put me on an ignore list and I'll eventually do the same and we won't have to deal with each other at all.

If I am actually, legitimately going BACKWARDS by pointing out things and making comments to raise peoples' awareness of a great many issues in wrasslin', then I want to know why so I can find a better way to do it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That's what I would call a truly great sequence. I love it.

Hasney

Got KOC2 back and holy fuck I've gotten terrible at it. Now to read how to convert this save into a PS3 compatible one.

KissVibes

Banned
I would be so heartbroken and done with this thread, neogaf, and wrestling communities as a whole if Sunny was shown to be what this man claims: A complete charlatan.

Hey keep up the good work, maybe when you're old and starting to break down massa will let you animate gifs in the big house.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's ok friends. It's touching you all are giving me the benefit of the doubt but I want to hear the other side of things and if I am indeed full of shit or doing it wrong, I want to change that. We'll see. I'll drop it, though, if nothing comes of it. No sense in beating it into the dirt.

Jamie OD

Intermission here at the Dublin house show. Opened with Balor Vs Neville which was fun. Face Sheamus congratulated them after the match then attacked them. Heel turn worked, the crowd hated him from then on. He brought up the Irish water tax (just recently implemented in the country and everyone hates it) for heel heat! New Day were featured a lot in two matches and are confirmed heels. Ziggler did a modified Stunner (he leaps into it and sits out like he's doing the X Factor) so I guess it's open season for that move now.

strobogo

Banned
It's ok friends. It's touching you all are giving me the benefit of the doubt but I want to hear the other side of things and if I am indeed full of shit or doing it wrong, I want to change that. We'll see. I'll drop it, though, if nothing comes of it. No sense in beating it into the dirt.

ur a cunt mate

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
If anyone in this community can appreciate tofu, it's me.

Can I talk mess about Frankman?

Or lament the loss of Lambda and Lunchbox?

Frankman is a protected person. I look back on him fondly.

Intermission here at the Dublin house show. Opened with Balor Vs Neville which was fun. Face Sheamus congratulated them after the match then attacked them. Heel turn worked, the crowd hated him from then on. He brought up the Irish water tax (just recently implemented in the country and everyone hates it) for heel heat! New Day were featured a lot in two matches and are confirmed heels. Ziggler did a modified Stunner (he leaps into it and sits out like he's doing the X Factor) so I guess it's open season for that move now.

New Daaaaaay! Hope you're having fun.

ur a cunt mate

stro pls
PNY7uKt.gif

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Frankman is a protected person. I look back on him fondly.

I hear voices in my head
They council me
They understand
They talk to me

You got your rules and your religion
All designed to keep you safe
But when rules start getting broken
You start questionin' your faith
I have a voice that is my savior
Hates to love and loves to hate
I have the voice that has the knowledge
And the power to rule your fate

I hear voices crying
I see heroes dying
I taste blood that's drying
I feel tension rising

I hear voices in my head
They council me
They understand
They talk to me, they talk to me
They tell me things that I will do
They show me things I'll do to you
They talk to me (talk to me, talk to me, talk to me)

All the lawyers are defenseless
All the doctors are diseased
And the preachers all are sinners
And police just take the grease
All you judges, you are guilty
All the bosses, I will fire
All you bankers will have losses
Politicians are all liars

I see darkness falling
I hear voices calling
I feel justice crawling
I see faith has fallen

I hear voices in my head
They council me
They understand

I hear voices crying
I see heroes dying
I taste blood that's drying
I feel tension rising

I hear voices in my head
They council me
They understand

klonere

Banned

what was the pop for the Balor fellah like

XenoRaven

Let me preface this by saying I like you. If I didn't, I'd keep my mouth shut.

Your demeanor when talking about social issues make it seem like you care more about feeling superior to people that don't fall exactly in line with what you think than it is about the people you're supposedly defending. That's my two cents. I understand that your heart is in the right place, and it probably doesn't come from a selfish place.

Personally, I feel like if you're really passionate about something, there's a way to engage people that will get them to think about it, and then there's a brutal, beat them over the head and berate them kind of way, and while the latter is sometimes appropriate, I don't think this thread is the place.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
26 years old
Gold medalist wrestler
From India
42.jpg

Geeta-Phogat.jpg

Her sister
25 years old
gold medalist wrestler
from India
babita-kumari-wrestling-9.jpg

babita_3107pti_630.jpg

Make that call Vince. Have them break Sasha's arm on debut, Pentagon style.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Let me preface this by saying I like you. If I didn't, I'd keep my mouth shut.

Your demeanor when talking about social issues make it seem like you care more about feeling superior to people that don't fall exactly in line with what you think than it is about the people you're supposedly defending. That's my two cents. I understand that your heart is in the right place, and it probably doesn't come from a selfish place.

Personally, I feel like if you're really passionate about something, there's a way to engage people that will get them to think about it, and then there's a brutal, beat them over the head and berate them, and while the latter is sometimes appropriate, I don't think this thread is the place.

No need to spare the feelings of neckbeard, #notallmen *ethics in gaming journalism* dweebs. Fight the good fight, Sunny.

Gonna see the Belfast one tomorrow.
I envy you and your likely superior show.

Top Bottom