• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

Former WWE champion, who shockingly left the company last year, is reportedly returning imminently.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news...we-world-heavyweight-champion-returning-soon/

18_jt_jimmy.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Have you considered having it forward to the multi-million dollar company you work for? I'm sure they wouldn't mind being associated.

I was PMing Sunny to see how much he'd pay for a redirect to legitshook.com

just for goofing around, of course

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
lol @ Sunny paying more for Data West's redirect than for anything Strobogo has ever done on that site

It was a joke

which is actually within a joke, a joke within jokes. It's about that lego bullshit.

XenoRaven

Cesaro wasn't pushed because he's swiss but they're not pushing this Japanese small guy that struggles with English? lel
They don't have a representative for the Japanese market.

They have a decent amount of European reps without Cesaro. I mean, I guess they're all either English or Irish, but it seems to get them by.

Fintan

Punjabi Prison was a great gimmick match. It deserves to be ressurected. Have its own pay-per-view to replace Money in the Bank.

Top Bottom