• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

How do you know they aren't all Japanese? I mean none of us knew Sting was Japanese.

pQsWBxV.gif

Is it just me or did they remove a lot of the Raw episodes they put up for Christmas on the Network? I can't find the Higher Power episode anywhere.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
"WWE Network video content is currently not available for viewing at this location"

What do? I just resubbed to watch WM and I get that.

Fox318

I'm glad Brock dropped that line. It was hilarious hearing it live.

Why was the commentary so hesitant on saying it?

There was even a moment in the pre-show where the bleeped Cesaro.

They are airing this either on a PPV or a private webstream/channel. Do they really need to censor stuff like this?

Jman014

They are airing this either on a PPV or a private webstream/channel. Do they really need to censor stuff like this?

I have no idea. I don't really think they need to censor stuff like that, either.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
US. I think I was flagged for doing multiple trial periods on one account or something It told me I already did a trial this time and then I paid fair and square.

Resetting my router worked. The dns was default, but something was left over from my unblockus UK netflixing.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
no more CJ

This is a horribly sad day

They knew the second it happened that on Raw the crowd and/or Heyman would reference it on TV, when it needed to be censored.

Plus I think the preshow was on Youtube, or at least Cesaro's match was, and promoting yourself as PG while a worker suddenly calls a group of people motherfuckers on Youtube (which everyone visits) kinda conflicts.

Vylash

sickening anti environmentalists working behind the scenes to force our brave warrior of the earth out of the company, carnies to the end

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Could you guys have imagined CJ Parker with the IC belt, jobbing around the globe with that shtick? Missed opportunity. :(

RP912

Banned
Could you guys have imagined CJ Parker with the IC belt, jobbing around the globe with that shtick? Missed opportunity. :(

shit :(...now his release stings hard.

On another note....

Watching Wrestle Kingdom 4 and seeing a young Dewitt with fluffy hair. Funky weapon actually wrestling his ass off instead of using his ass.

scabro

Given that Brock had staples in his head on Monday that you could see on camera, I doubt it.
Please tell me that you are kidding...
Paint capsules...really?
They do that after anything that resembles a big bump to make sure dudes didn't break their necks. Cameraman just got careless.

Listen guys I would like to believe Brock Lesnar is as reckless and uncontrollable a monster as hes portrayed to be as much as the next guy, but i think we have to give to common sense here. Brock retired from Ultimate Fighting in fear of head injury, you think he'd willingly go head first into the post with that much force? I think not. And blading is unfathomable in 2015 WWE, Vince outlawed it himself. So the only logical conclusion is Brock busted a capsule tied to the post.

i liked parker, but feel torn because i think a good jobber realizes that he has a good thing going and continues jobbing thanking god everyday he is where he is. now he can win the regional ppzpwpg tournament title in in the middle bumfuck iowa in front of 53 people who are only there because a seat was open and theyre too fat to move.

Raw64life

The first time I saw CJ Parker was against Mojo Rawley and all I could think about is how CJ Parker's name should have been Mojo Rawley and vice versa.

Heel

Listen guys I would like to believe Brock Lesnar is as reckless and uncontrollable a monster as hes portrayed to be as much as the next guy, but i think we have to give to common sense here. Brock retired from Ultimate Fighting in fear of head injury, you think he'd willingly go head first into the post with that much force? I think not. And blading is unfathomable in 2015 WWE, Vince outlawed it himself. So the only logical conclusion is Brock busted a capsule tied to the post.

Hard to argue with your logic, friend. Neither man in that ring has experience with a gig.

The rest of you can think what you want, but I'm switching over to #TeamCapsule.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The first time I saw CJ Parker was against Mojo Rawley and all I could think about is how CJ Parker's name should have been Mojo Rawley and vice versa.

Same here! Exact same.

RP912

Banned
Where the hell is Mojo Rawley anyway?

Not that I'm losing sleep over his absence but just out of curiosity.

Vylash

i liked parker, but feel torn because i think a good jobber realizes that he has a good thing going and continues jobbing thanking god everyday he is where he is. now he can win the regional ppzpwpg tournament title in in the middle bumfuck iowa in front of 53 people who are only there because a seat was open and theyre too fat to move.

i don't appreciate you insulting "Ring Of Honor" and "Lucha Underground" fans like this

scabro

Hard to argue with your logic, friend. Neither man in that ring has experience with a gig.

The rest of you can think what you want, but I'm switching over to #TeamCapsule.

I mean it only makes sense. Sometimes it really is the simple explanation which suffices, friend.

i don't appreciate you insulting "Ring Of Honor" and "Lucha Underground" fans like this
I don't appreciate your accusations, friend. I'm sure "Ring of Honor" and "Lucha Underground" draw at least 60 fans per show, so i wasn't talking about them.

Fox318

They knew the second it happened that on Raw the crowd and/or Heyman would reference it on TV, when it needed to be censored.

Plus I think the preshow was on Youtube, or at least Cesaro's match was, and promoting yourself as PG while a worker suddenly calls a group of people motherfuckers on Youtube (which everyone visits) kinda conflicts.

Yet they open the show with Suplex City bitch on the hour where children are most likely to be watching?

Maybe Reigns went into business for himself and legit hurt Brock.

No wonder Vince sent Rollins out! We figured it out!

notworksafe

Finally back! Wrestlemania and Raw were a blast! I've only re-watched HHH/Sting and the main event because I wanted to see what HHH's entrance looked like (goofy) and I just loved the entire last fight. I did notice the crowd noise is way quiet on the VOD, which is a bit funny but I guess they didn't get the reaction they wanted.

Also wanted to say that the NXT event has convinced me to watch the weekly show. The crowd was amazing, the wrestling was really damn good, and the atmosphere just felt more sincere than the main stuff. But even if it wasn't for all that, I'd be convinced after seeing Finn Balor's full entrance in person.

All in all a good wrestling weekend and I'm already convinced I'm going to get one of the packages with better Wrestlemania tickets for next year.

Sorry that I watched it late but that raw was lacking for an after wrestlemania raw. Am I alone in that? Or was that the consensus?

Top Bottom