• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

Chamber

love on your sleeve
QgA5IWD.gif

ibv338wzfafk70.gif

MC Safety

When I was a child, I always thought the wrestlers used blood packs to simulate their injuries. I was clearly mistaken.

It's pretty gruesome wrestlers cut themselves. And seeing Ric Flair and Dusty Rhodes' foreheads is always slightly uncomfortable. I keep thinking a brisk wind will bust them wide open, as the lingo goes.

cdViking

When I was a child, I always thought the wrestlers used blood packs to simulate their injuries. I was clearly mistaken.

It's pretty gruesome wrestlers cut themselves. And seeing Ric Flair and Dusty Rhodes' foreheads is always slightly uncomfortable. I keep thinking a brisk wind will bust them wide open, as the lingo goes.

It's why Brock cuts easy... he's got scar tissue from UFC and his wrestling days.

Wonder how long they can keep those ratings up? Last night was the first time I watched RAW since last year and it was fun until I saw Big Show. Might comeback next week if they can keep the quality up.

Lol. Its a one off man. Next week will be 50% reduction in quality, and then its downhill from there to the low points of the winter holidays.

somedevil

I find it amusing that fightnetwork signed a deal to air TNA and on the same page they advertise it and have a podcast that makes fun of it.

Plus there is a whole archive of reviews killing it.

When is the next NXT special anyway?

It wouldnt be next month would it? Would be nice to watch while I run though my "only baught for Mania" Network sub.

JavyOO7

Three hours is too much wrasslin' for a company who more often swings and miss rather than hitting a home run. If they had a focused creative crew that would go back to the basics then it'd be a breeze to book a three hour show since they have 27 writers, alas... its tough. Though I'm sure the money that USA Channel's parent is giving WWE more than helps ease the pain. XD

Zach

I beat Ryse last night. It got a bit boring, but it was okay. Nice to look at, for sure. Anyway, whoever wants to come over and get it can have it.

RP912

Banned
Ryse was ok. It was quick hack and slash type of game with a good story. That soundtrack though....

I been on an Assetto Corsa kick lately.

It's a great day to find that NXT is back from the brink, the women wrestler's aren't getting called up to Raw, and the specials are safe from over-saturation.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I like to live in a world where it turns out Sting and Mean Mark become best friends. It would be fitting. Then they invite Muta over for slumber parties.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Finished In Your House 1 this morning. Sid has two AMAZING in set promos during this show. The match is awful but the crowd eats it up. The rest of the show is great though.

Top Bottom