• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

Was about to say it sucks but then it sounds like there are some Irish instruments (sounded like Irish Uilleann Pipes) mixed in that "I'm a Heel now" rock music. So maybe it'll be good.

Vylash

RIP to my anime brethren Spider from Mars

8LaE29Y.gif

Well I think Bryan's IC title reign is going about how everyone expected.

Eh, he won the match on Monday,
lost on Smackdown via crooked shenanigans
. That's a little different than the "champ loses clean every week" booking the mid-card titles usually get. The one thing I'll say is that even after his relegation to the midcard, they've still done a good job of protecting Bryan such that he rarely loses cleanly - once to Reigns, twice to Ziggler since he's come back, afaik.

That said, I'm 100% positive Bryan's gonna get fucked at some point.

Anth0ny

Eh, he won the match on Monday,
lost on Smackdown via crooked shenanigans
. That's a little different than the "champ loses clean every week" booking the mid-card titles usually get. The one thing I'll say is that even after his relegation to the midcard, they've still done a good job of protecting Bryan such that he rarely loses cleanly - once to Reigns, twice to Ziggler since he's come back, afaik.

That said, I'm 100% positive Bryan's gonna get fucked at some point.

yeah, give it a week.

wouldn't be surprised if cena started getting pinned clean in non-title matches at some point. it's the battle between jern cener and the intercontinental championship. i feel like the jobber power of the IC title wins out.

Paracelsus

Who is the last chickenshit heel (no 'We'll turn you heel but people love you more than the face' Angle) that was also good at wrestling and worked in the main event? No Edge.

What's the situation/story with this?

Look up Seth Rollins twitter deadspin on google, story's too long to type out and it's also most likely a far better explanation that I could give.

The person who made the tweet is just some enthusiastic wwe fan (at least I think she is).

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Spiders starts posting more regularly in here. Gets banned. Coincidence?I think not.
smoking-miz-o.gif

Don't get caught up in the life, kids.

tumblr_nm3v35PeoU1ruwpoco1_540.jpg

Browny

Banned
Glad they're not messing around with NXT - the Takeovers are a genuine wrasslin' highlight when they come round.

And dammit why can't any UK promotions book somewhere in the Midlands? The last poster I saw in Brum was about 3 years ago - admittedly I should have gone, Uhaa was on it...

And: only 9 months to go until we can count down to the GAF Avatar Royal Rumble then? Exciting times ahead!

Browny

Banned
Wouldn't shaemus (fucking spelling) made more sense to go after Cena and the U.S. title? Ya know. The belt he had?

I've highlighted the key word in your statement - remember, this is the WWE we're talking about. :)

I'd like to see Sheamus and Cena go at it again - it's been quite a while, and both have improved so it would be a decent match-up. But Vince obviously wants to shit on Bryan just that little bit more...

Kaladin

I hate today. Can't believe anything you read on the internet.

And couple that with companies announcing real products that seem too good to be true, and you don't know what to believe.

Aiii

So not worth it
I hate today. Can't believe anything you read on the internet.

And couple that with companies announcing real products that seem too good to be true, and you don't know what to believe.

I miss when April Fools jokes were designed to fool people and not just "hey look, we made a gaming thing that you need to take into a pool haha look at us aren't we funny and topical" things.

Because fuck off, I'm not even laughing.

Goodbye Sheamus's music, now if we can just get rid of Sheamus too.

Farewell lobster head, you always had too many limes for me to ever want to cheer for you.

Kaladin

Goodbye Sheamus's music, now if we can just get rid of Sheamus too.

Farewell lobster head, you always had too many limes for me to ever want to cheer for you.

I actually like Sheamus, when they get him right.....and he's meant to be a badass.

I think they have him on the right path now though.

Watching the Neville match, they really should've had Graves out there with Saxton.

Graves is on my ideal comm team moving forward but they likely want to give him more time, hasn't even been 12 months since he started!

Sheamus looked great. Neville looked good, let's hope that keeps going. Bork's ready for the monster babyface run and is going to make a -lot- of money. Rollins is amazing. Orton's in the mix. Everything is great.

Pure truth.

OT2 title should be Everything is Great.

How much is the modern indie game development cycle kickstarted by the thought process, 'Hey, remember the SNES?' I wonder.

A lot since most of the indie games are by people who grew up playing the SNES as kids.

Although the one dude who did all of Axiom Verge on his own has been making it for like 5 years so it's hard to put him in the same box as the current crop of recent developers anyway.

Where are my good indie wrestling games? Is it too much to ask that wrestling games aren't carny too?

If there was a market more people would make them *shrug*. Video games are cooler than wrestling these days believe it or not.

I've never tried to make a game, but I would imagine most folks will try and emulate something they are familiar with first, just to get down the idea of making something that feels right. Then maybe they go from there? I honestly couldn't say.

Yeah that's the smartest way to go about it. Making games costs a fuckload of money, even small indie stuff. Getting cheaper now due to the new console policies and engine licencing but it still costs a pretty penny before you get anything in return.

Look at someone like Hello Games. Start out with something like Joe Danger to make a name for yourself, get some cashflow going, then do something more ambitious like No Mans Sky.

kiguel182

I got some crappy news yesterday night and now I wake up to find that CJ Parker is gone and Sheamus has a new theme.

Life really likes to kick you when you're down.

Bandini

Guys, I just got to work and read the terrible news. CJ Parker released?! Truly a dark day for fans of comedy jobbers.

Top Bottom