• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

i liked parker, but feel torn because i think a good jobber realizes that he has a good thing going and continues jobbing thanking god everyday he is where he is. now he can win the regional ppzpwpg tournament title in in the middle bumfuck iowa in front of 53 people who are only there because a seat was open and theyre too fat to move.

Parker can probably get paid more wrestling in front of 50 people at a bingo hall than what he's getting at NXT. By all accounts the 'standard' pay there is tiny especially for being near the FL coast.

Parker can probably get paid more wrestling in front of 50 people at a bingo hall than what he's getting at NXT. By all accounts the 'standard' pay there is tiny especially for being near the FL coast.

You are incorrect on this.

WHO LET BEAN MAKE THAT DAMN THREAD IN OT

Drag his ass to court

Damn son, who ya'll got?

Ju3E8Sc.jpg

Oh apparently WWE 2K15 came out with DLC for the Ultimate Warrior, featuring

Playable WWE Hall of Famers: Ultimate Warrior (1989-1996), Hulk Hogan (1990), Andre the Giant (1988), and Sgt. Slaughter (1991);
Playable WWE Legends: Honky Tonk Man (1988), Rick Rude (1990), Randy “Macho Man" Savage (1991), and Colonel Mustafa (1991);
Playable WWE Superstars: Undertaker (1991) and Hunter Hearst Helmsley (1996);
Access to WWE Hall of Fame ring announcer Howard Finkel and WWE managers Jimmy Hart, Bobby Heenan, Paul Bearer, Sherri, Sid Justice, and General Adnan;
Playable arenas: WrestleManiaVI, VII and XII; SummerSlam (1988, 1990 and 1991); Saturday Night's Main Event XXIV, and Madison Square Garden

Unsurprisingly, everyone looks like dogshit.

BUT

RICK RUDE'S ENTRANCE HAS A FULL CUT THE MUSIC SECTION WITH HIS VOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scabro

I think Bean's Wrasslin' Glossary is actually a great tool to use in OT threads, to reduce the amount of insular fuckery and lingo which is so pervasive and alienating in this fake sport's fandom.

Good on you, Bean Breath.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Finally back! Wrestlemania and Raw were a blast! I've only re-watched HHH/Sting and the main event because I wanted to see what HHH's entrance looked like (goofy) and I just loved the entire last fight. I did notice the crowd noise is way quiet on the VOD, which is a bit funny but I guess they didn't get the reaction they wanted.

Also wanted to say that the NXT event has convinced me to watch the weekly show. The crowd was amazing, the wrestling was really damn good, and the atmosphere just felt more sincere than the main stuff. But even if it wasn't for all that, I'd be convinced after seeing Finn Balor's full entrance in person.

All in all a good wrestling weekend and I'm already convinced I'm going to get one of the packages with better Wrestlemania tickets for next year.

If I had money I would so try to get better tix along with all the costs of traveling for Mania next year and beyond. Didn't get Raw tix but NXT and Mania were unbelievable. Had such a good time and would love to make it an annual thing.

....what was the cause? what was his message? what was his solution?
When peace and love fall from the sky,
You know I'll hold you through the night!

I seen a kid, lying in the streets,
I seen them die at my feet!

Yes I loved her, yes I did,
Now a man, not a kid!

I did what had to be done,
Cause I'm not a trustful son!

Seventeen Television yeah!

My father said, he said now son,
You are strong and you're the one!

You must do as I say!
Take this gun and make them pay!

e91tO9c.jpg

Bryan has sunk to a new low

Oliver Grey!!!! *books flight to Europe*

Fox318

When peace and love fall from the sky,
You know I'll hold you through the night!

I seen a kid, lying in the streets,
I seen them die at my feet!

Yes I loved her, yes I did,
Now a man, not a kid!

I did what had to be done,
Cause I'm not a trustful son!

My father said, he said now son,
You are strong and you're the one!

You must do as I say!

Oliver Grey!!!! *books flight to Europe*
You can see these guys there.

5Pgayy3.jpg

SD so far

Orton/Rollins at ER
Rollins got chased off by Ryback who came in for the save when Orton got beat down by WHO ELSE KANE AND SHOW
Cena says he'll defend the US title every week. Rusev out with Lana, asks for rematch. Motions to drop Russian flag, doesn't happen, US flag drops instead as Cena Smirks.
Harper puts Ambrose through a table.
Sheamus embraces more You Look Stupid chants

somedevil

Some Smackdown Spoilers:

Randy Orton vs Rollins and Rusev vs Cena at Extreme rules

Dean and Luke Harper started a feud

Prime time players and New Day as well and New Day might be turning heel

Sheamus has new music

Fox318

SD so far

Orton/Rollins at ER
Rollins got chased off by Ryback who came in for the save when Orton got beat down by WHO ELSE KANE AND SHOW
Cena says he'll defend the US title every week. Rusev out with Lana, asks for rematch. Motions to drop Russian flag, doesn't happen, US flag drops instead as Cena Smirks.
Harper puts Ambrose through a table.
Sheamus embraces more You Look Stupid chants

Is Cole on commentary?

Between Zahra and Renee I sort of wonder if Roman didn't ask for the Shield to break up because his "friends" wouldn't stop hooking up with racists

Finally back! Wrestlemania and Raw were a blast! I've only re-watched HHH/Sting and the main event because I wanted to see what HHH's entrance looked like (goofy) and I just loved the entire last fight. I did notice the crowd noise is way quiet on the VOD, which is a bit funny but I guess they didn't get the reaction they wanted.

Also wanted to say that the NXT event has convinced me to watch the weekly show. The crowd was amazing, the wrestling was really damn good, and the atmosphere just felt more sincere than the main stuff. But even if it wasn't for all that, I'd be convinced after seeing Finn Balor's full entrance in person.

All in all a good wrestling weekend and I'm already convinced I'm going to get one of the packages with better Wrestlemania tickets for next year.

If I had money I would so try to get better tix along with all the costs of traveling for Mania next year and beyond. Didn't get Raw tix but NXT and Mania were unbelievable. Had such a good time and would love to make it an annual thing.
Raw last night was crazy. I've never seen a crazy amount of people trying to enter SAP Center before. I'm totally down to do this again in the future, but I think I have watched enough live wrestling for an entire year. :p

Monday Night Raw will be at the SAP Center on August!

Nelo Ice

Banned
Raw last night was crazy. I've never seen a crazy amount of people trying to enter SAP Center before. I'm totally down to do this again in the future, but I think I have watched enough live wrestling for an entire year. :p

Monday Night Raw will be in the SAP Center on August!

I'm still sad I didn't get tix. Watching from home just wasn't the same after having been in the NXT and Mania crowd :(. Also noted, will need to make a reminder for when tickets go on sale!.

somedevil

1. figured
2. huh
3. finally, use for

On Main Event:

* The New Day comes out and Big E refers to Fresno as San Jose. The Prime Time Players come out and Titus O'Neil corrects Big E. Titus and Darren Young defeat Xavier Woods and Big E with Kofi Kingston at ringside.

Plus Main Event:

. Sheamus beat Daniel Bryan via count out. Bad News Barrett sat in on commentary. It was a very physical match with Sheamus controlling most of the early offense and feeding off the boos. Bryan was knocked to ringside. Barrett hit Bryan with a Bull Hammer while the referee wasn't looking, and Bryan was counted out. Bryan appeared to be cut just prior to the Bull Hammer. Barrett walked out to loud boos.

Sheamus
new music

https://twitter.com/TheNextBlGThing/status/583126735970942976/video/1

Top Bottom