• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Friend Bootaaay, if you could combine two shit wrestlers and turn them into an actual good one, which would you choose? This goes for all of WrestlingGAF as well.

Baron Corbin and Deisuke Sekimoto.

Mostly just to have a taller Sekimoto.

Kenou and Ohara. Neither's shit, but combined, they'd be a top tier talent in the world

Alucard

Banned
Are you going to tell me Gallows is better than every single person in tNA?

OHVYX5s.gif

He basically said "Fuck Roman" without actually saying it. Maybe bitter is more the term. Whatever it is, it doesn't make Punk look good.

Yes I know I'm a couple hours behind, but I literally have no idea how you got that out of that story. What Punk was saying had literally nothing to do with Roman and everything to do with WWE managements ridiculous trying to have it both ways booking

Alucard

Banned
Yes I know I'm a couple hours behind, but I literally have no idea how you got that out of that story. What Punk was saying had literally nothing to do with Roman and everything to do with WWE managements ridiculous trying to have it both ways booking

Like I said, totally possible I'm not remembering the full context. Been a while since hearing the interview.

somedevil

NXT taping Schedule going through November:

* Thursday April 23rd - NXT TV tapings
* Wednesday, May 20th - NXT live special
* Thursday, May 21st - NXT TV tapings
* Thursday, June 18th - NXT TV tapings
* Thursday, July 16th - NXT TV tapings
* Wednesday, August 12th - NXT live special
* Thursday, August 13th - NXT TV tapings
* Thursday, September 10th - NXT TV tapings
* Wednesday, October 7th - NXT live special
* Thursday, October 8th - NXT TV tapings
* Thursday, October 22nd - NXT TV tapings
* Thursday, November 19th - NXT TV tapings

Next special is May 20th.

Bobby Roode and James Storm are too good for TNA. Storm is super underrated but I can't think of any place other than TNA that would give him a shot, especially at this stage in his career.

strobogo

Banned
Bobby Roode and James Storm are too good for TNA. Storm is super underrated but I can't think of any place other than TNA that would give him a shot, especially at this stage in his career.

Storm peaked about 4 years ago. Whatever he's doing now is awful. Like...extra redneck Bray Wyatt shit. It's bad. He looks bad and out of shape. Slow. Just bad.

Verendus

Banned
Friends, did you bear witness to the glory of Roman Reigns and Barack Lesnar putting on the best match at Wrestlingmania? Even if this countdown was unsuccessful, like they say, fourth time's the charm. One day, the day will come, when it will be time for the day of all days.

ONE MAN

ALONE

BETRAYED BY THE FANS HE LOVES

ON A QUEST FOR REDEMPTION

Roman Reigns vs. Brock Lesnar II, Wrestlemania 32

1 year countdown begins now.

Edit:

Balee dat.

Alucard

Banned
Friends, did you bear witness to the glory of Roman Reigns and Barack Lesnar putting on the best match at Wrestlingmania? Even if this countdown was unsuccessful, like they say, fourth time's the charm. One day, the day will come, when it will be time for the day of all days.

ONE MAN

ALONE

BETRAYED BY THE FANS HE LOVES

ON A QUEST FOR REDEMPTION

Roman Reigns vs. Brock Lesnar II, Wrestlemania 32

1 year countdown begins now.

He wasn't the hero we needed this year, but he was certainly the hero we deserved.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Welcome back Verendus.

Nice job getting banned before WM to hide that you didn't have faith in Roman. Expert Carny move.

Verendus

Banned
Welcome back Verendus.

Nice job getting banned before WM to hide that you didn't have faith in Roman. Expert Carny move.
Woah, woah, woah.

Now hold on a second there right quick. There seems to be a gross implication here that I would intentionally get myself banned. Would I do that, before the biggest BatistaGAF event of the year? When the lights are bright, the stakes are high? The truth is, that's just how it is for me. I post, I get banned, then I post again, and then I get banned. Circle of Life. The Lion King. I learnt it when I was 5. The important part is that I'm not a changed man.

And with that comes, baleef in Roman Reigns remaining strong. Strong like a bull, and quick as a cat, because Roman Reigns is this, and he's all that.

I'm ready for WWE to do the right thing, and book Roman Reigns vs. Brock Lesnar II next year, because this majestic match needs a 30 minute redo where we get a decisive victor.

strobogo

Banned
Sloppy? Not Sloppy.

Sloppy. Not fluid. Shitty. All those TNA Originals hitched their waggon to TNA and decided to stay and eat shit instead of going out on their own and trying for something bigger and brighter. And now it is too late for all of them. I can't feel bad for any of them.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Sloppy. Not fluid. Shitty. All those TNA Originals hitched their waggon to TNA and decided to stay and eat shit instead of going out on their own and trying for something bigger and brighter. And now it is too late for all of them. I can't feel bad for any of them.

I pretty much agree. AJ and Samoan Joe made it out.

I guess I do feel bad for EY, but he has his fishing show.

Guzim

Real ass talk: I just wanted to say that I love WrassleGAF. You all cheer me up and make me laugh. I've been feeling down as of late, but this place always manages to make me smile.

::shakes everyone's hand::

Gorillaz

Real ass talk: I just wanted to say that I love WrassleGAF. You all cheer me up and make me laugh. I've been feeling down as of late, but this place always manages to make me smile.

::shakes everyone's hand::
Wrasslegaf is like a barborshop. Its cruel yet Reassuring.

Most of the opinions of the TNA roster are accurate, however EC3 is the exception to that. Far and away the best talker and a guy that took a crap ass gimmick and turned it into gold.

strobogo

Banned
Most of the opinions of the TNA roster are accurate, however EC3 is the exception to that. Far and away the best talker and a guy that took a crap ass gimmick and turned it into gold.

I would have agreed a year ago. But now he seems like he's given up like everyone else in TNA.

strobogo

Banned
He had a fucking amazing match only a few weeks ago.

Spud is also not worth giving up on, come to think of it.

That match was not amazing at all. It's this super intense literal blood feud and all of Spud's offense is comedy shit. The completely random censoring was so half assed and distracting in an attempt to make it look worse.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
That match was not amazing at all. It's this super intense literal blood feud and all of Spud's offense is comedy shit. The completely random censoring was so half assed and distracting in an attempt to make it look worse.

I loved it, especially the aftermath. I think you need to get your FNP checked.

strobogo

Banned
I loved it, especially the aftermath. I think you need to get your FNP checked.

That match wasn't supposed to be FnP. It was supposed to be this super personal, heated, bloody match. FnP was completely inappropriate and killed the story of the match and feud. It was a terrible booking choice. Whoever laid the match out should have been fired. Can't believe the praise it got.

Storm peaked about 4 years ago. Whatever he's doing now is awful. Like...extra redneck Bray Wyatt shit. It's bad. He looks bad and out of shape. Slow. Just bad.

His best years are behind him but in a Tag or as a mid card act I think he could still be an asset to another company. I think he gave up sometime after the last man standing match with Roode that was supposed to main event Bound for Glory but got moved down to third match on the card. Storm and Eric Young are the only talented TNA originals who I think made the right choice to stay with TNA. Storm had body issues and a southern accent and Young is fairly small and looks goofy. Neither man could probably make it in WWE or the better paying indies.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
CMP: At the moment, no. Everyone’s situation is different. It's an interesting question and I don't know how to answer it. I’m not trying to shy away from it. But I’ve been treated great. At lot of what I said and did in WWE, that was about trying to help out the other guys. After a while, I realized, Wow, that other guy doesn’t even appreciate it; he could give a s---. Nobody cared. Why was I bending over backwards to make it a better workplace for you, when you don’t give a s---? I see the similarities [between WWE and UFC] but I see the differences. And, again, I’ve been treated great….I do things based on firsthand experience.
This kind of matches up with Cena's interview comments about people not taking risks. Roster is apathetic.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Minoru Tanaka looks like a dude who's eternally mad about the fact that he's not in NJPW right now. They should just give him an ECW RVD gimmick to get heat.

Top Bottom