• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I now realize after my extensive free labor that I have only gotten your request wrong XenoRaven.

I have rectified this with an additional 5 hours and I hope that you find it to your liking:

Z5Zbzj2.jpg

strobogo

Banned
I can fucks with this show. Expected trash based on Smallville/Flash/Green Arrow/Gotham/Agents of Shield, but it's pretty solid. Besides the lol worthy "We're on Netflix!" salty language.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I can fucks with this show. Expected trash based on Smallville/Flash/Green Arrow/Gotham/Agents of Shield, but it's pretty solid. Besides the lol worthy "We're on Netflix!" salty language.

What show? Shitdevil?

KissVibes

Banned
Titus seems like a genuinely great guy. Would love to see WWE get behind him and let him continue to be a positive role model for those with similar backgrounds as he has come from. Him getting out there on his own and giving back to the community and fans is admirable as fuck. I'm not saying make him World Champion (although that would be cool) but certainly as part of a major tag team and intercontinental champion.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Watched The devil's favorite dentist, the Dentist Kane in his first PPV match. Kane in...1995!

He looks like the love child of Chris Benoit and Sid Vicious. Fun match though.

Sephzilla

Hating The Flash just shows you have no concept of fun. I can understand not liking Smallville, Gotham, or Agents of Shield though. Those three are garbage. Arrow is fairly up and down (season 2 is legit). But Flash is the best thing DC has made in years that doesn't involve Batman.

edit - that came off harsher/snarkier than i meant

klonere

Banned
Titus seems like a genuinely great guy. Would love to see WWE get behind him and let him continue to be a positive role model for those with similar backgrounds as he has come from. Him getting out there on his own and giving back to the community and fans is admirable as fuck. I'm not saying make him World Champion (although that would be cool) but certainly as part of a major tag team and intercontinental champion.

I've seen very little of Titus that hasn't been him being booked to look like an idiot, Rumble spot being the perfect example. I wanna like the guy though, his look and mic work is top notch. Agree that he needs a consistent spot every week doing what he's doing with PTP right now. Not a world beater but a very competent support cast member.

EY-Angle-Lashley opening was fine - it was short and set up the main event. Gail-Kong was good for what Kong can do now. Revolution three-way was short, but fine. Khoya finally had a chance to shine and he'll benefit from being in a tag team regularly. Loved everything about the Rising-BDC talking segment. Eli Drake and Mika were fantastic. The actual six-man tag was good-ish, although Mika didn't look nearly as good in the ring as either of his partners. Homicide's return was fine, I guess. Nothing really wrong with it, but it didn't excite me.

DJZ vs. Davey was fun - Z's needed a showcase and got it here. Everyone talking about the tag title tourney was fun...and then they spoiled the tourney hyping up next week's show. World Title three-way was good, although I don't like this EY character getting a big push, I do like him getting one.

http://www.f4wonline.com/more/more-...ashley-vs-eric-young-gail-kim-vs-awesome-kong

Screens -

Gallery -

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/b5oqpu1ydupyqj5551wz8fmtvnyu7sci

Striker

Caught Gail and Kong and it was a good bout. I wondered if either she had no intention of ever returning to WWE or it was the other way around. The whole story there is bizarre.

strobogo

Banned
How far is Indy from you Stro?

tumblr_nmd91iObB41rg89a6o1_540.jpg

40-45 minutes. But I can't go because I have to be up early to drive all the way to Lake Michigan to watch 4 hours of softball and then drive back while babysitting two old people to make sure no one passes out or falls or something. 3 hours there and back. And 4 hours of boring ass softball. Gonna be a long day.

Daredevil is pretty cool. Some of the backgrounds look a little flimsy and the increased swearing just because they can is silly, but it seems pretty good. Watched the first two eps and enjoyed what I saw. Good fights, brutality, none of the in your face WE'RE REALLY PART OF THE MOVIES I SWEAR DO YOU KNOW MY FRIEND THOR kind of shit that Agents of Shield was really bad with at least in season 1. It's not bright and playful, that is for sure.

Kornflayx

What happened with Awesome Kong? I always thought she was really good in the feud with Gail Kim back in like 2008(?).

Now I always read "It's was pretty good for what Kong can do now".

strobogo

Banned
Use Your Illusion videos were so...odd. Everything was fucking huge and cinematic but made no fucking sense and nothing worked.

Wait, no, I take that back. Stephanie Seymour worked.

It was definitely the start of no one wanting to get into the meltdown that would happen when you tell Axl to stop being a cunt and his idea is fucking dumb. 22 years later and he has put out one album and gone through 10 or 11 band members while getting fat and deciding to dress like a gypsy cowboy and not do any promotion for the album he worked 15 years on.

It's a shame he wasted all of his 30s being a cunt who wanted to play hide and seek.

DMczaf

Real ass talk: I just wanted to say that I love WrassleGAF. You all cheer me up and make me laugh. I've been feeling down as of late, but this place always manages to make me smile.

::shakes everyone's hand::

They don't respect the old guard, mang. These kids...are just disrespectful.

I haven't had my hand shook in MONTHS.

a9RecOh.gif

Are you thinking of Amazing Spiderman 2? Because it was one of the worst, but man was it hilarious. Raimi Spiderman 2 is only good Spiderman movie.

Raimi Spiderman 2 is one of the worst, if not worst superhero movie of all time. Blah blah blah, I lost my powers, I'm sad, everyone on this train knows who I am, etc.

The plot is stupid and a waste of everyone's time. Out of the original 3 and AM1 and 2, it is by far the worst. Pure shit.

Top Bottom