• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

I wish a real ass news publication would take Vince to task on why there hasn't been a black WWE World Champion. There is absolutely no vaild excuse.
8776a.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I really hate Devitt's character with the 'suddenly i'm fantastical and do body paint to express my ~ENIGMA~'

I liked his Bullet Club REAL/Rock'n Rolla character before the body paint. Sucks that his whole thing now seems to be the bodypaint and charismatic enigma.

strobogo

Banned
I really hate Devitt's character with the 'suddenly i'm fantastical and do body paint to express my ~ENIGMA~'

I liked his Bullet Club REAL/Rock'n Rolla character before the body paint. Sucks that his whole thing now seems to be the bodypaint and charismatic enigma.

Neither of those were really characters to begin with. His Bullet Club gimmick was "white shit head with Russo booking" and his gimmick now is "Irish guy who paints himself once in a while".

I love Titus O'Neil, had a soft spot for him since he wore the pink trunks for breast cancer on NXT - before Cena made it his thing.

Really though it's amazing he made it this far after during his NXT run:

- somehow published a picture of his dick
- tripped over a barrel and nearly knocked himself out
- had the famous 'if you're going to win......make it a win' promo
- got eliminated first

Shit I forgot about most these NXT guys, Lucky cannon and Eli Cottonwood (I got a moustache)

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm debating whether to buy Life is Strange ep 2. I enjoyed the first one but am i ready to experience FILTHY MILLENNIAL SIMULATOR 2015

tumblr_njdhfg4lMu1qcxzu2o2_500.gif

uggggg
Ep 2 left me shook as fuck at the end. HIGHLY recommended if you like some REAL SHIT.

Maybe they should have Reigns and Wyatt switch places. Reigns would matriculate on the mic really quickly if he had to learn how to say basically the same thing every week without technically repeating himself, and Wyatt really needs to have a few matches with Big Show to put in his dues.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The first time someone tried to 'play with Big E's pecs' he should have busted them in the nose. That's why his career is in the slump it's in. No spine.

I bet Dream agrees with me.

Nice. Would you say it's TNA summer of 2014 good, or X Division glory days good?

I'm only familiar with Summer '14. When Eric Young had himself a great championship run and all of these a-holes in this thread kept saying TNA was ripping off WWE and Daniel Bryan. That really made me angry and I haven't forgotten about it.

Alucard

Banned
I'm only familiar with Summer '14. When Eric Young had himself a great championship run and all of these a-holes in this thread kept saying TNA was ripping off WWE and Daniel Bryan. That really made me angry and I haven't forgotten about it.

I was right there with you. Remember, ignorance springs from fear. They were just scared that we were right about TNA being better than WWE at that time. Which they totally were.

TraBuch

Banned
Anyone else just...not like Sex Star at all? Don't find anything about her entertaining. Has she won a match convincingly yet? Or is everything just a roll-up? They're trying to make it look like she can stand toe-to-toe with any man on the roster, but they're doing a bad job selling it.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Anyone else just...not like Sex Star at all? Don't find anything about her entertaining. Has she won a match convincingly yet? Or is everything just a roll-up? They're trying to make it look like she can stand toe-to-toe with any man on the roster, but they're doing a bad job selling it.

My only issue with her is the fact that ANYONE who faces her is instantly a heel. Like they build it up to be even ground but as soon as she wrestled Superfly, Superfly got heat for just trying to win a match and Vampiro was all 'Sexystar can't lose her mask if kept her from killing herself' and 'She was abused when she was young' and it's like '....so is Supefly the heel then?'

Top Bottom