• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

strobogo

Banned
Any of y'all heard of Free Talk Live? Had the radio on and the hosts were talking about age of consent laws and whatnot. One of them said there should be NO age of consent laws, and in fact no laws regarding sex except no rape. Everything else is fair game. His examples were a member of the staff who was 13 and having sex with a woman in her mid 20s. Since the kid wanted it at 13, in his eyes, the adult woman did nothing wrong and showed no error in judgement. Same with Mary Kay and her student, as they were really in love.

Then a guy calls in and says when he was in a band, he fucked a 13 year old who said she was 18, multiple times, and had no idea even after meeting her parents. He didn't find out she was 13 until her next boyfriend, a 14 year old kid, came to beat him up. The next caller said he was really glad he didn't get busted. The host agreed and said it is a real shame that it is usually a 3rd party who interrupts these relationships and ruins them. This dude also said that school systems that put seniors and freshmen together wouldn't do it if they didn't think they'd hook up. Which I think he said something he didn't mean, but idk.

It was weird. Apparently all under the guise of "Government shouldn't be involved" kind of shit. To this dude, if a 13 year old wants to get railed by a 35 year old, that's totally cool, since she wanted it. No lapse of judgment from the 35 year old adult if the 13 year old is down.

KissVibes

Banned
Any of y'all heard of Free Talk Live? Had the radio on and the hosts were talking about age of consent laws and whatnot. One of them said there should be NO age of consent laws, and in fact no laws regarding sex except no rape. Everything else is fair game. His examples were a member of the staff who was 13 and having sex with a woman in her mid 20s. Since the kid wanted it at 13, in his eyes, the adult woman did nothing wrong and showed no error in judgement. Same with Mary Kay and her student, as they were really in love.

Then a guy calls in and says when he was in a band, he fucked a 13 year old who said she was 18, multiple times, and had no idea even after meeting her parents. He didn't find out she was 13 until her next boyfriend, a 14 year old kid, came to beat him up. The next caller said he was really glad he didn't get busted. The host agreed and said it is a real shame that it is usually a 3rd party who interrupts these relationships and ruins them. This dude also said that school systems that put seniors and freshmen together wouldn't do it if they didn't think they'd hook up. Which I think he said something he didn't mean, but idk.

It was weird.

Of course a Libertarian radio show would have this discussion.

It was weird. Apparently all under the guise of "Government shouldn't be involved" kind of shit. To this dude, if a 13 year old wants to get railed by a 35 year old, that's totally cool, since she wanted it. No lapse of judgment from the 35 year old adult if the 13 year old is down.
libertarians are really fucked up after you hear them out for a while.

Uh wow

Rocks_cousin_roman.gif

Roman with his black friend

strobogo

Banned
libertarians are really fucked up after you hear them out for a while.

Great spot of a dude calling in saying, wtf are you guys really saying this on the radio, it turning into a big argument, and the hosts eventually hanging up on him because the caller considered an 18 year old trying to fuck a 13-14 year old to be predatory behavior. And he considered the mid 20s woman fucking the 13 year old boy to be predatory behavior even if he was down. You could HEAR them roll their eyes.

strobogo

Banned
Unrelated to libertarians wanting to bang 13 year olds, is women's wrestling not "pure" enough (in the traditional Mosaic law sense) for ROH?

Two questions Persp:

1. How did you get Netflix in Canadia?
  2. How did you watch the entire first season of Daredevil in two days without exceeding your Canadian data cap?

1. Netflix is a global corporation and their in-house content is available in every region
  2. I am not on a service plan with a data cap
bean breath in the future could you please PM me questions like that. Your lack of geo-political awareness and your general cultural insensitivity could be really off putting to a user who might stumble into this thread and get the impression that we are hostile and insular. I don't personally hold this opinion but other members of this community have voiced concerns

Great spot of a dude calling in saying, wtf are you guys really saying this on the radio, it turning into a big argument, and the hosts eventually hanging up on him because the caller considered an 18 year old trying to fuck a 13-14 year old to be predatory behavior. And he considered the mid 20s woman fucking the 13 year old boy to be predatory behavior even if he was down. You could HEAR them roll their eyes.

iI'd laugh if it wasn't horribly sad and I'm assimg these guys are keeping their jobs... These dudes have no real understanding of how much these types of relationships can fuck up kids, regardless of a law or not. The libertarian mindset would do well in backward ass regions of the world, "marry these poor 12 year old girls they're down!".

Strobogo, wtf are you doing right now?
setting the #bait

1. Netflix is a global corporation and their in-house content is available in every region
  2. I am not on a service plan with a data cap
bean breath in the future could you please PM me questions like that. Your lack of geo-political awareness and your general cultural insensitivity could be really off putting to a user who might stumble into this thread and get the impression that we are hostile and insular. I don't personally hold this opinion but other members of this community have voiced concerns

My bad.

JavyOO7

Hmm, always thought Zack Ryder looked better with this get up than he does currently.

09d1e32355.jpg

A match against Adam Rose on main event recently. He won!

e3b200956b.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
That move is so fucking stupid and needlessly dangerous.

For those not watching: shooting star double knees. Fucking stupid.

Top Bottom