• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
CJ Parker was great. Mike Bailey needs to stop doing that move. Nick Gage is a fucking mastodon.

That's what I got from Best of the Best. CJP used his NXT theme too, lol

Carnby

So I found out today that a former coworker died a few days ago. According to his obituary he died from trying heroine. I feel so bad for his family. He was a good guy. I'm actually shaken up by this. He was only 25. :-(

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Yep, my brothers messing with all kinds of stupid fucking shit at the moment. Drop kick he is. Ah well, what can you do. Don't think anything that requires a needle but the rest is fair game.

Happened to me recently too Carnby, though this former co-worker OD'd on prescriptions and coke. Was a really strange wake to attend as a bunch of people were hitting rails in the bathroom after seeing their friend die from the shit

Carnby

He was such a smart guy too. He got a big promotion from the help desk because he knew Linux. Who the hell knows Linux? He did. And he was on his way up. Then one day he's gone. What a tragedy.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
R2xs47d.gif

New LU merch at tapings apparently
kf5bVzL.jpg

Carnby

Happened to me recently too Carnby, though this former co-worker OD'd on prescriptions and coke. Was a really strange wake to attend as a bunch of people were hitting rails in the bathroom after seeing their friend die from the shit

Waoh. That's fucked up.

Anyways, thanks for listening guise. ...real death shake me up. No matter how well I knew them. I don't know why. It doesn't matter how close I am to them.

Again, such a tragedy. He was so young.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I ate four pounds of pork tonight, it was magical.

Carnby

Yep, my brothers messing with all kinds of stupid fucking shit at the moment. Drop kick he is. Ah well, what can you do. Don't think anything that requires a needle but the rest is fair game.

I hope its not too late for him. I watched my brother waste away from drugs for 15 to 20 years. He's been clean for 7 months now. But at this point, what's the point?

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Man, some unethical person leaked some new Game of Thrones eps online. What sort of ass would do something like that. And the people that download it, shame on them guys. Shame, shame, shame.

I hope its not too late for him. I watched my brother waste away from drugs for 15 to 20 years. He's been clean for 7 months now. But at this point, what's the point?

Yeah well it's already assisted with fucking his marriage up. His wife was a huge bitch and everyone said it but yeah. Sucks they had a kid before it ended.

R2xs47d.gif

New LU merch at tapings apparently
kf5bVzL.jpg

I can elaborate on this one.

Pentagon Jr. came out and basically placed shirts on the hood of a car and started to sell them. Later he brought out Masks and Hats.

King Cuerno had a really cool shirt which was half Cuerno, half hijo del fantasma.

Jack Evans was selling hats with the TRX logo

Angelico was selling shirts as well.

XenoRaven

Just found out that Seth Rollins has NOT broke the #safe barrier.
You asked someone if they thought Daredevil looked like Seth Rollins didn't you?

Next time make sure the person you're asking is a regular Daily Show viewer and you'll have a better chance.

You asked someone if they thought Daredevil looked like Seth Rollins didn't you?

Next time make sure the person you're asking is a regular Daily Show viewer and you'll have a better chance.

During a game of Pictionary, someone drew a stick figure and a square with squiggly lines in it with the word 'blueprint' written above it. Plywood yelled out,
"The Architect Seth Rollins!"
And everyone just stopped what they were doing and said,
"Who the heck is Seth Rollins?!"

Heroin doesn't require a needle. Most people that start, start snorting it. Some people don't even know they are snorting heroin the first time they do it. Sometimes somebody just gives them a bit to try. (A lot of times to "mellow them out" from a coke or speed binge) From what I understand knowing a lot of ex-junkies, almost nobody starts with the needle.

My best friend since childhood is a heroin addict, now clean for over 10 years. He could basically do any drug and function. He's passed pre-med classes in college tripping on acid. Like literally on acid taking A&P exams and stuff. (That level of shit, and some other stuff was a bit too much for me, so I kinda fell out of contact with him for a few years.) Sometime later, he got on heroin (started snorting) he was DONE. Total addiction. We reconnected after he was out of rehab for a couple years, but he started using again so I had to get out again. It's real bad news. So glad he lived and we are friends again, but I nearly lost him.

Take care out there kids. I know the whole "gateway" thing gets laughed at, but when you get fucked up enough, you can make bad bad choices.

Sorry to hear about the drugs, a few friends of mine went to shit on them too :(

Winners don't do drugs! Stick to weed if you have to do one of them for some reason.

So I found out today that a former coworker died a few days ago. According to his obituary he died from trying heroine. I feel so bad for his family. He was a good guy. I'm actually shaken up by this. He was only 25. :-(

Bleh... I'm sorry to hear that Carnby. One of my employees died the same way a few months ago. We were trying to reach him to work a shift and he wasn't retuning our calls. A few days later one of his friends came in and told us what happened. It's a huge epidemic here. :/

That being said, who writes that their family member died of a drug overdose in their obituary?

Alucard

Banned
Heroin doesn't require a needle. Most people that start, start snorting it. Some people don't even know they are snorting heroin the first time they do it. Sometimes somebody just gives them a bit to try. (A lot of times to "mellow them out" from a coke or speed binge) From what I understand knowing a lot of ex-junkies, almost nobody starts with the needle.

My best friend since childhood is a heroin addict, now clean for over 10 years. He could basically do any drug and function. He's passed pre-med classes in college tripping on acid. Like literally on acid taking A&P exams and stuff. (That level of shit, and some other stuff was a bit too much for me, so I kinda fell out of contact with him for a few years.) Sometime later, he got on heroin (started snorting) he was DONE. Total addiction. We reconnected after he was out of rehab for a couple years, but he started using again so I had to get out again. It's real bad news. So glad he lived and we are friends again, but I nearly lost him.

Take care out there kids. I know the whole "gateway" thing gets laughed at, but when you get fucked up enough, you can make bad bad choices.

Sorry to hear that, man. Seeing people strung out on stuff is bad news.

CCYHE-iUAAAPb_P.jpg

Finn Balor, with fans

What's the significance of the pinky? Is it a Grado thing?

Shiv47

So I've been on a cruise ship and without an Internet connection for the last week. When I get home, at what speed do I need to go through this past Monday's Raw on the DVR: 2x, 30x, or 300x?

Top Bottom