• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

20150408_gameofthrones_dudley.jpg

20150408_gameofthrones_bray.jpg

KissVibes

Banned
It is impossible to boo Kevin Owens. His motives are justifiable, so I guess it comes down to hating how he does it? That is hard too. I would do anything for my wife and children so they could have a great life, so I can't fault Owens at all.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It is impossible to boo Kevin Owens. His motives are justifiable, so I guess it comes down to hating how he does it? That is hard too. I would do anything for my wife and children so they could have a great life, so I can't fault Owens at all.
That stuff falls apart when you realize there was no reason for him to injure Zayn or fuck with Riley if he's 'just trying to feed his family'

friends i am at a BBQ where the only drinking options are Bud, water and Carlsberg.

What is the best shitty beer? I think Bud is so inoffensive, water esque and doesn't quite stick in your stomach as much as other shitty beers makes it a contender
Bud Light. ok taste for a shitty beer

Worse is Coors light

Alucard

Banned

I feel the same way. You want your family to have a better life and are kicking dude's asses to secure that? FIGHT OWENS FIGHT.

KissVibes

Banned
That stuff falls apart when you realize there was no reason for him to injure Zayn or fuck with Riley if he's 'just trying to feed his family'

!) Zayn is a threat to his ability to make champion money.

2) More people would watch NXT if garbage ass Alex Riley wasn't there. More eyes mean more money for Owens.

I bet you sympathize with Walter White too, you psycho.

I don't know about venom-looking Goldust, guys

I'm not sold at all on Balor, creatively. He's got no real character other than "I put on marketable paint and very stupid dreadlocks when I need superpowers", and he's okay, at best, on the stick.

However, I'm pretty positive the dude is gonna print money, at least as much as Bray Wyatt has (and probably more), so whatever, hopefully he has some good feuds.

If you've ever spent any money on professional wrestling, you're a mark. So, can we retire that stupid term? Smark, as well, while we're at it. Also, IWC's another that needs to fuck right off already.

Hasney

If you've ever spent any money on professional wrestling, you're a mark. So, can we retire that stupid term? Smark, as well, while we're at it. Also, IWC's another that needs to fuck right off already.

But I like Geoffing out with my friends in the Icey Wrestling Club :(

I don't know what to make of that image macro Aiii. It's pretty verbose and it says honestly so I'm inclined to give you a sincere answer, but on the other hand it's an image so it feels like you're trying to distance yourself from the sentiment and be passive aggressive.

Top Bottom