• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

Aiii

So not worth it
I don't know what to make of that image macro Aiii. It's pretty verbose and it says honestly so I'm inclined to give you a sincere answer, but on the other hand it's an image so it feels like you're trying to distance yourself from the sentiment and be passive aggressive.

I am bringing Michael Scott back, Pepsi.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I thought we were in a No-Mark-Zone, cosmetic only. Banned language.

harden.gif
MVP!!!!

Alucard

Banned
It is a legit good family movie.

I'll be happy to add it to our collection. Only an almost-3-year-old and a one-week-old right now, so not much movie watching going on. The older one mostly watches Frozen on repeat and Dora episodes off the DVR when she watches anything.

scabro

Poor Champ :(

fj6Brj2.png

if he was real heel champ he would be illegally streaming the four leaked episodes on a super shady site whose servers run from an outhouse in the middle of some eastern european copyright infringement haven.

Just goes to show how little kayfabe means these days.

DMczaf

if he was real heel champ he would be illegally streaming the four leaked episodes on a super shady site whose servers run from an outhouse in the middle of some eastern european copyright infringement haven.

Just goes to show how little kayfabe means these days.

He's the face of the company, he can't be like bean breath.

Alucard

Banned
Man, you millennials have a ton of time on your hands. Already got through the entire DD series? @_@ Goddamn.

How would you rate it overall?

Alucard

Banned
More pro wrestling hitting televisions in June. Never heard of Paragon Pro Wrestling, but Gangrel is part of it.

http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/Other_News_4/article_84454.shtml

Paragon Pro Wrestling out of Las Vegas says they have a new television deal with Pop TV (formerly TV Guide Network).

A new series is scheduled to debut in June as part of a "long-term national TV network agreement" with the cable channel owned by CBS and Lionsgate.

In a press release, Paragon listed a talent roster that includes former WWE star Gangrel, former TNA wrestler Jessy Sorenson, Joey Ryan, Alexander Hammerstone, Alex Chamberlain, and "Big Money" Tyshaun Prince.

Paragon will be taping shows for the series in Las Vegas.

dream

Man, you millennials have a ton of time on your hands. Already got through the entire DD series? @_@ Goddamn.

How would you rate it overall?

9/10. Proof that Marvel stuff can work without targeting manchildren, real children, and G-Fex.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Vince is sabotaging the new WWE wrestlers on purpose. Only people with two names can be top stars but he keeps shortening them to one. The only one who might have escaped with a positive name change is Big E.

Alucard

Banned
Never have kids, Alucard, they murder your free time.

Also, FIVE STARS!

All of the cliche jokes about marriage, children, and free time are absolutely true, friend. There are other rewards, but there's a major refocusing that happens in terms of priorities and activities.

9/10. Proof that Marvel stuff can work without targeting manchildren, real children, and G-Fex.

Super happy to hear it. Would you say it's the best super hero show of ALL TIME?

dream

Super happy to hear it. Would you say it's the best super hero show of ALL TIME?

I'm kind of super offended that you asked me that as if I can give you an answer. I hate myself for watching pro wrestling. Do you think I watch this childish shit on top of that? Why not ask me for my Nintendo friend code since you feel like belittling me?

dream

Please make me several more of them. I am moving to Calgary in September, which means I will be a lifelong Flames fan.

I'm looking at places in Kensington, but dear god they're so expensive.

Yeah but that's definitely one of the top neighbourhoods to be near. If you bike and don't need train access too badly then really you can't go wrong with anything West of there along the river like Parkdale or Montgomery and the prices are much much more reasonable

Top Bottom