• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

Glad PCW found a suitable replacement. Superior, some might say.

Jeff will absolutely have a better match than Nash would have. Anyone who disagrees is clearly wrong.
Wrestling t-shirt you could wear in public?

Top Rope Tuesday

Lunatic.png
Nooope.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Haha, yeah, that's what makes it OK. Ridiculous. Punk may be all about the money, but he also seems to be a man of his word
Oh yeah? I'd say a contract is a deal. What's Vince got to say about that? Left a whole program up in the air too. Potentially fucked over a lot of guys.

Oh yeah? I'd say a contract is a deal. What's Vince got to say about that? Left a whole program up in the air too. Potentially fucked over a lot of guys.

Nice job deflecting the conversation away from the carny piece of shit who tried to screw over an independent wrestling promotion. No sympy.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Nice job deflecting the conversation away from the carny piece of shit who tried to screw over an independent wrestling promotion. No sympy.

Remember when Nash got arrested and everyone immediately jumped on his shit? And then it turned out he was defending his wife and family? Are we taking some carny indie promoter's words over Big Kev's?

Yes.

Like I said, Fludder's an idiot, but I doubt he's lying.

Having been through the Gauntley era first hand, I try to be skeptical with promoters. That said, I don't see what he gains from lying, cause I can't imagine the Jarrett's come much cheaper last minute.

We just watched the Tosh.0 from a few weeks ago with the super Sting fan. Oh man, I wonder how angry he was after Wrestlemania?? It actually makes me sad to think about, he must of been so disappointed with how they handled him. I was. :(

I laughed when Tosh asked the guy about Starrcade 97, to most people his answer was gibberish but I bet we all understood it perfectly. :p Not gonna lie, I probably would have been best friends with that guy if we went to school together lol. Coulda been super Sting fans.

Aiii

So not worth it
Even as a wrestling fan, watching Tosh.0 is literally one step too far on the "I WILL NEVER BE CAUGHT EVEN ACCIDENTALLY WATCHING THIS SHIT"-ladder

Even as a wrestling fan, watching Tosh.0 is literally one step too far on the "I WILL NEVER BE CAUGHT EVEN ACCIDENTALLY WATCHING THIS SHIT"-ladder

I never get too caught up about what people think of me, I like what I like, ya'all can cheer or boo me thats your decision. I'm just out here every night working my ass off because THIS is what I LOVE TO DO.

Bandini

I like Wyatt's mystery opponent promos. Just be patient. You're supposed to guess who it is as if he's targeting someone. I don't get people being annoyed after literally one week and two promos. "WHO IS HE TALKING ABOUT? This is stupid!"

It's a different approach, and I appreciate the creativity behind it.

I'm impressed that you can still pay attention to them. It's really hard for me to not pull out my phone when he's onscreen now.

enewtabie

Champions know Champions. Wore my Seth Rollins shirt near Duke and got a couple great shirt compliments. Besides NC is wrestling country.

Raw isn't on live here so I'm always watching tapped (but I don't look at spoilers), Bray Wyatt has been on my fast-forward list for months.... among many others.

I didn't even know he did a promo teasing the UT fight until I read it here I think.

He's really hard to understand. Sounds like a serf.

Yeah, Glaswegian isn't the most easy to understand accent. I struggled with a fair few bits as well.

I'm not sure I follow this promo. Is it a promo? Or a shoot? They said shoot, but uh...that word is definitely being misused lately.

It's a promo where he 'shoots' on Lionheart for a variety of reasons, but mainly because he's a bit of a mug and broke his neck, then blamed it on AJ and has since done his best to milk the incident for publicity and sympathy.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, Glaswegian isn't the most easy to understand accent. I struggled with a fair few bits as well.

It's a promo where he 'shoots' on Lionheart for a variety of reasons, but mainly because he's a bit of a mug and broke his neck, then blamed it on AJ and has since done his best to milk the incident for publicity and sympathy.

So it's a work. Not a shoot. Unless I'm being worked into a shoot into a jabroni mark HH

ICW like to do a LOT of worked shoots. Like a fuckton.

I haven't seen Lionheart since the mid 1PW days, he was good then. Bit bland personality wise when it's not something personal like this.

Sephzilla

I'm... surprisingly into the idea of 1997 Bret Hart vs. John Cena.

Shit, Bret Hart vs. Roman Reigns would be great, too.

Honestly, Bret's one of those guys that you just kinda wish you could see wrestle any quality person of any era. Bret vs. Nakamura would be so boss.

Part of Bret being a mark for himself means he's also not going to let himself have a bad match. So he will forcefully drag you through a good one, kicking and screaming.

Since John Cena's match and wrestling ability scales up and down based on the quality of his opponent, 1997 Bret Hart vs John Cena would be a MOTY candidate.

Browny

Banned
So it's a work. Not a shoot. Unless I'm being worked into a shoot into a jabroni mark HH

For a moment I thought this was the same place that Russo was supposedly advising (IPW), but I was mistaken. But not enough for me to not post a Russo picture with bonus Cornette:

EkyR3sh.gif

Top Bottom