• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I guess I bought a shitty PS4. There's only one game really worth a shit on it. The rest that are worth a shit I own for pennies on PC. Bleh. Already regretting it.

Sephzilla

I guess I bought a shitty PS4. There's only one game really worth a shit on it. The rest that are worth a shit I own for pennies on PC. Bleh. Already regretting it.

You can play the 2015 GOTY now though, Bloodborne, a WWE 2k15 that plays slightly less shitty, and MKX in actual 1080p. Your tastes may vary but I thought Killzone Shadow Fall and Infamous Second Son were fun, if you can get them at a discount price I'd recommend it.

Real talk though outside of a few exclusives the libraries of the PS4 and XB1 are practically the same. Which is why my XB1 sadly has dust on it right now

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Nice, I have a PS4 I don't play too.

*nod*

It'll be alright someday. Someday there'll be a reason to play it.

You can play the 2015 GOTY now though, Bloodborne, a WWE 2k15 that plays slightly less shitty, and MKX in actual 1080p. Your tastes may vary but I thought Killzone Shadow Fall and Infamous Second Son were fun, if you can get them at a discount price I'd recommend it.

Bloodborne is really the only thing I'm interested in. I don't want a "better" WWE 2k15. I definitely don't give a shit about MKX's resolution. I will try KZ and be disappointed with it like ALL other KZ titles because that franchise is waaaaay overrated and I reckon I'll enjoy Second Son, as long as it's more like Infamous 2 instead of 1.

KissVibes

Banned
Consoles are so dire this generation. The fucking Xbox One is the only system that has games I actively pine for but it costs too much.

Sephzilla

Bloodborne is really the only thing I'm interested in. I don't want a "better" WWE 2k15. I definitely don't give a shit about MKX's resolution. I will try KZ and be disappointed with it like ALL other KZ titles because that franchise is waaaaay overrated and I reckon I'll enjoy Second Son, as long as it's more like Infamous 2 instead of 1.

Second Son is definitely more like 2 than 1. I'd also say that Second Son has the best story out of the three games (though nothing tops the plot twist at the end of the first game)

Wii U is still the best so far!

*nod*

It'll be alright someday. Someday there'll be a reason to play it.

Off the top of my head, Bloodborne and MLB 15. I have DW8:E on PS4 as opposed to PC just because I want to play on the TV. Prolly eventually get DW8XL as well.

Oh, and I do like Driveclub. Perfect mix between arcade and sim racing. Reminds me of the 90s arcade style racers.

Good times.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Off the top of my head, Bloodborne and MLB 15. I have DW8:E on PS4 as opposed to PC just because I want to play on the TV. Prolly eventually get DW8XL as well.

Good times.

Man, The Show is always the exact same game, worse than Madden at that. And I enjoy Madden plenty. But I still get the same enjoyment out of The Show 09 as I do with anything in the past (jesus) six years.

Very little interest in ShitClub. Horizon 2 is the god of racers. I don't think anything can touch it. Is the PS+ version out?

Sephzilla

Yeah The Show series has really started to become stale, which is sad because the jumps between years/editions used to be more significant a few years ago. Also if you're at all interested in Street Fighter 5, PS4 is the only place that will be.

I should give Driveclub a shot at some point, but Bloodborne and MKX are going to eat all of my time until Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition comes out.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah The Show series has really started to become stale, which is sad because the jumps between years/editions used to be more significant a few years ago. Also if you're at all interested in Street Fighter 5, PS4 is the only place that will be.

I should give Driveclub a shot at some point, but Bloodborne and MKX are going to eat all of my time until Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition comes out.

I thought SFV was coming to PC? I'm still not too enthused about the SF series anymore, but at the right price (PC) well...

Is the PS+ version out?

tumblr_nmmldcnzS11u9taavo1_250.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
LOL I timed my screenshot wrong on this. I wanted to see Kano's face and unbeknownst to me, even if the game is still going in the background (which it is) the second you hit the SS button is what you get on the Bone, which is nice to know. No need to time things perfectly with any kind of lag.

s37djLZ.png

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
¡HarlequinPanic!;160225453 said:
could be worse vinnie mac, ya could've grabbed a vita.

I already own that pathetic piece of shit of a system. Maybe now I can use that crap for pretending to play kideo games on my PS4.

Sephzilla

¡HarlequinPanic!;160225453 said:
could be worse vinnie mac, ya could've grabbed a vita.

I already own that pathetic piece of shit of a system. Maybe now I can use that crap for pretending to play kideo games on my PS4.

Man, I wish Sony didn't fuck things up with that system. No gimmicky touchscreen bullshit, no laughably overpriced memory cards, and PS4 remote play could have fucking made that system.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
QDuI7lf.png

Gotta admit I love the xbox.com activity feed. So easy for me to do whatever I need to and watch other people, and not touch my console for it.

Being able to grab my screenshots at work instead of through a screenshot manager is fucking nice. And seeing those achievement percentages on the side...ooooooh.

Sephzilla

None of those things fuck up the vita.

The touch screen shit I'm pretty sure scared off a lot of third party devs because they felt obligated to utilize that stuff (similar to the gamepad shit with the Wii-U). The memory card prices abso-fucking-lutely scared off a ton of customers. Those are two pretty big fuck ups. I fully believe if the Vita was just a beefy dual analog PSP2 it would have had a much better life.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Touchscreen shouldn't be in the Vita. Absolutely shouldn't. The memory card prices are ridiculous as well. And its shitty WiFi is fixed by finding a weird setting on power saving settings. A little ridiculous.

Vita definitely could have been better, in hindsight.

Heroman

Banned
The touch screen shit I'm pretty sure scared off a lot of third party devs because they felt obligated to utilize that stuff (similar to the gamepad shit with the Wii-U). The memory card prices abso-fucking-lutely scared off a ton of customers. Those are two pretty big fuck ups. I fully believe if the Vita was just a beefy dual analog PSP2 it would have had a much better life.
What fuck up the vita was it being a 250 handheld in 2012 with barley no support from Sony.

Heroman

Banned
People thought the 250 price point for the Vita was a fucking steal when it was announced. Also, when it was announced the 3DS was the same price.
3ds didn't do good at that price , well it did better than the vita . Those people were hardcore gamers not the main buyer of haldheld who are mainly kids.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
People thought the 250 price point for the Vita was a fucking steal when it was announced. Also, when it was announced the 3DS was the same price.

It was a steal based on what games were promised to come to the system. Sadly the only ones to really live up to what they were trumpeting were the Vita Killzone and FFX/X2. A shame...

For a moment I thought this was the same place that Russo was supposedly advising (IPW), but I was mistaken. But not enough for me to not post a Russo picture with bonus Cornette:

EkyR3sh.gif

This must be photoshopped. Cornette and Russo in the same room. Cornette happy and laughing. What is this...

QDuI7lf.png

Gotta admit I love the xbox.com activity feed. So easy for me to do whatever I need to and watch other people, and not touch my console for it.

Being able to grab my screenshots at work instead of through a screenshot manager is fucking nice. And seeing those achievement percentages on the side...ooooooh.

That does look a lot more appealing than the clusterfuck the PS4 offers. I hate how friend's activities are hidden amongst adverts for games and a ton of other crap.

Alucard

Banned
I'm not too worried about this week's Raw rating given that it was a fully taped show from London. Nevermind that half the segments were fluff.

I believe in Seth Rollins, friends.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Making Seth the one to turn heel out of the Shield was the best idea and I regret thinking any different at first.

Rollins is too good at what he does.

I'm not too worried about this week's Raw rating given that it was a fully taped show from London. Nevermind that half the segments were fluff.

I believe in Seth Rollins, friends.

I do think WWE booking makes the Authority the real stars of the show so when they're out people don't think anything big is happening. Seth, while an excellent wrestler, looks like they're top stooge and not a star by himself.

Alucard

Banned
Watching this week's ROH TV. It's the one with two Supercard of Honor IX matches.

-Jushin Thunder Liger vs. Jay Lethal
-Jay Briscoe vs. Samoa Joe

The show looks okay aside from that one awful camera angle that really focuses on a spotlight. Otherwise, I don't have many issues with it, and I dig the commentary team.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Weren't you banned for speaking critically about the dual shock controller in this thread? Be careful, Xbot.

I really should tone down my marketing if I want to stay safe. I posted a positive picture of xbox.com which is basically astroturfing. Eeeeep!

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Remember when it was said Dean Ambalamps could be the next heel for anybody for the next 20 years or some other? Yeah. Good times.

Top Bottom