• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

CBhX8igWgAAL9j4.jpg

How do people feel about the video ring aprons making it across from NXT to the main show?

Also another Happy Endings gif, because I still need to process my emotions.
t8hCqMZ.gif

another one for the #fuckjericho pile.

Refers to the male fighters in UFC as "The Real Fighters" with Edge when talking about Rhonda Rousey showing up at mania and possibly wrestling some matches.

somedevil

This doesn't seem to be a April fools joke but It looks like John and Wai are getting there own 1 hour show on the fightnetwork. Its the review of Raw show with cameras recording it.

Interesting that a podcast gets its own tv show.

Cagey

Banned
I don't believe that fan is wearing an official Wolfpac t-shirt.

Feel bad for the little kids on the side who are just trying to enjoy the show.

EDP is an Eagles fan. Eagles fans can't afford officially licensed merchandise, lack any semblance of respect for women or children, and are generally detestable subhuman creatures who may survive a nuclear apocalypse like roaches but we should conduct a test to see.

Eli 4 lyfe.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
EDP is an Eagles fan. Eagles fans can't afford officially licensed merchandise, lack any semblance of respect for women or children, and are generally detestable subhuman creatures who may survive a nuclear apocalypse like roaches but we should conduct a test to see.

Eli 4 lyfe.

EDP?

Brandon Galvin: Throughout your career you've competed in some of the most high-risk and ground-breaking matches. TNA is often looking to try new types of matches. Is there a different variation or completely new type of stipulation that you think fans would want to see in TNA?

Jeff Hardy: Stipulation as in match wise? There's always room for that. I have an idea but I haven't pushed it yet. I asked the guy in TNA that does the ring work if there was a way to spin the ring like WCW did back in the Universal days. It would spin around so I got to thinking, and I asked if he could put a ring on a thing that would spin to make it go around and around, make it go faster and slow it down. A rotating match to pull off in the future, where you start the match and at a certain time it's going to start to rotate and go faster and faster. If you could pull off spots while the ring is rotating would be awesome in itself. Anything is possible if people are willing to attempt to pull it off and get over the fear of trying. I'm willing to try anything.

what the christ

Eli 4 lyfe.

Dude has a Bobby Hoying jersey on his wall LOL.

Toki767

I actually recorded Bryan's Mania entrance. I should've recorded Cena's too since the crowd was noticeably singing along.

Top Bottom