• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

Alucard

Banned
Trios tournament begins,tonight on Lucha underground

tumblr_nm52ltDQAv1re2jw2o1_1280.jpg

Trio tag belts? Nice. LU keeping it fresh.

Alucard

Banned
I think the WWE is doing fine, guys.

WWE issued the following press release to Prowrestling.net on Wednesday.
WWE® (NYSE: WWE) today announced that WrestleMania 31 broke records for viewership, attendance, social and digital media engagement and merchandise sales.

Viewership
· WWE's pop-culture extravaganza was watched by more than 1.3 million global households on WWE Network alone.
· Most-watched WrestleMania in history, with pay-per-view data still forthcoming.
· The night after WrestleMania 31, Monday Night Raw® was the most-watched episode in nearly three years delivering 5.4 million viewers.
· Raw's top telecast since WWE celebrated Raw 1000 on July 23, 2012.
· Raw was Monday night's most-watched program on all of cable television for the 11th week in a row.

Attendance
· WrestleMania 31 broke the attendance record for Levi's Stadium as 76,976 fans from all 50 states and 40 countries converged on the home of the San Francisco 49ers. The previous attendance record for Levi's Stadium was 70,799.
· WrestleMania 31 became the highest-grossing live event in WWE history, grossing $12.6 million and breaking the previous record of $12.3 million that was held by WrestleMania 29 at MetLife Stadium in 2013.

Digital/Social Media
· WrestleMania 31 was the most social event in WWE history.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I love you Yeezus I'd never ignore anyone here.

I was kinda hoping that all the NJPW guys coming to ROH would just be Suzukigun and they'd win all of ROH's belts too. Suzuki as ROH Champion, Taka & Taichi as Tag Team Champions, El Desperado or Shelton as ROH TV Champion, etc

Well, Saxton doesn't have a very animated delivery. And there were huge pauses in his commentary. I'm inclined to let the silences stand, but I guess people want more chatter.

Beyond that, this is a fine example of why most televised events (sports, entertainment, fashion) are hosted by a commentary team. It takes a lot of skill to do cover an event without someone to take up the slack or to play off of.

Byron Saxton and Tom Phillips are very good on commentary, but they're still learning. In time, I can see them working Raw or Smackdown as a team, or maybe paired with Corey Graves.

I never thought he had a particularly good character or on-screen personality. His effort out there spoke for itself.
Guys, he was out there doing his Owen voice for his commentary friends. He did fine.

Hasney

Well, Saxton doesn't have a very animated delivery. And there were huge pauses in his commentary. I'm inclined to let the silences stand, but I guess people want more chatter.

Beyond that, this is a fine example of why most televised events (sports, entertainment, fashion) are hosted by a commentary team. It takes a lot of skill to do cover an event without someone to take up the slack or to play off of.

Byron Saxton and Tom Phillips are very good on commentary, but they're still learning. In time, I can see them working Raw or Smackdown as a team, or maybe paired with Corey Graves.

ehwhaddayagonnadojoey_8843.jpg

Aiii

So not worth it
Nintendo is gonna be so screwed once people lose interest in Amiibo's, their entire businessmodel is selling Amiibo's now.

Amiibo is the Roman Reigns of Nintendo.

Top Bottom