• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

Alucard

Banned
Lucha Underground tonight:

Johnny Mundo vs. Angelico

Drago vs. AeroStar in the fourth match of their best of five series

Big Ryck, Killshot and The Mack vs. Sexy Star, Super Fly and Pentagon Jr. in a Trios Championship Tournament match

Alucard

Banned
Pro wrestling confessions. I've only seen 4 Wrestlemanias from start to finish.

I wonder how many of ya'll have seen every single one.

Alucard

Banned
Podcasts going meta.

CBisVTcWMAAN5H5.jpg:large

Alucard

Banned
Holy heck. The Boogeyman is jacked. From his Twitter:

CBiqcZxUIAAAfSW.jpg:large

Has he always been this built?

No more posts for an hour. Sorry, dudes.

strobogo

Banned
Hey, y'all

BXmrdiP.gif

Glad to be back in this wonderful, women positive thread after all that ugly misogyny with last month's threads. A real shame all that ugliness was exposed. Happy to see that Bean is back, as the community really needed him.

jmdajr

Hey, y'all

BXmrdiP.gif

Glad to be back in this wonderful, women positive thread after all that ugly misogyny with last month's threads. A real shame all that ugliness was exposed. Happy to see that Bean is back, as the community really needed him.

Welcome back to the paradise city!

or something...

Welcome!

Strobogo, I hope you were able to overcome your demons while you were away and will try to have more serious and varied wrestling discussions about Ring of Honor and Lucha Underground instead of the same old WWE and WCW stuff.

Vylash

They just did a direct, no new games, just a bunch of new Amiibo's.

There's gonna be a Wooly Yoshi Amiibo, yay. And a bunch of DLC for Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros.

almost like there's some big video game conference in june where they announce new things

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Buying a Wii U was one of the more questionable decisions I've made in a while. Would have been better off paying for 20 months of WWE Network :\

strobogo

Banned
It must have been some kind of divine plan for my return to conincide with the women positive thread, as I watched some joshi stuff a few weeks ago.

LEGITSHOOK.COM PRESENTS

Random Joshi Stuff

• Bull Nakano vs Manami Toyota 7/21/90
  • Aja Kong vs Akira Hokuto 8/24/94
  • Bull Nakano vs Aja Kong Steel Cage Match 11/14/90
  • Megumi Kudo vs Shark Tsuchiya 3/21/97
  • Kana vs Chihiro Oikawa 2013

The Bull/Aja cage match is just wonderful. Very likely the greatest cage match of all time. Just wonderful. I recommend it to everyone even if you have no idea of the backstory or even who these women are. It's amazing. It's the most hateful match I've ever seen.

B6u39Um.gif

iIMLa6X.gif

Some other things you might have missed while I was in rehab:

WWF In Your House: Buried Alive
NWA Mid-Atlantic Wrestling 8/1/84
Mid-South Wrestling 1/14/82
Mid-South Wrestling 11/85
WWF Survivor Series 1996
WWF Monday Night Raw 7/18/01
SenorLariato Gives Stro Some Shit To Watch
ROH 13th Anniversary Show

jmdajr

There's gonna be a Wooly Yoshi Amiibo, yay. And a bunch of DLC for Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros.
But don't the fans love the Amiibo??? How can they be like Reigns????

strobogo

Banned
Also in my time away, Firefox was giving me a lot of guff, so I went back to Chrome. I found out about NeoGAF++ and Super Ignore, so I will never have to see things like this:

PHHJg5M.gif

ever again. God is real. God is good. Now that I have everyone besides Dream, Bean, and Jpeepz on Super Ignore, this thread is a paradise.

Vylash

be careful about those reviews stro, some of our members aren't too subtle about their hatred of women, don't want you banned again

So what you're saying is that you ignored the new game announcements during the direct and you're trying to trashtalk Nintendo in here hoping to get people to go "yeah you tell 'em Aiii" because you probably had a shit day.

Am I in the ballpark here? Because I love shitting on Nintendo, but mainly when they deserve it.

Top Bottom