• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

They should've sent Tom Phillips out instead.

Actually, where the eff was Regal?!

Edit: New Byron

4nO5I1Y.jpg

"My career is done huh?"

bjork

Got a text from a friend last night about how she got hired on at this place, and they're still hiring if I am interested. I go to their website, and nothing is listed. So now what? Just show up and be like "how did I hear about you? Oh, from that girl you hired yesterday, hyuk hyuk"?

Where the f*ck is Strobogo's pasty white homophobic Indiana a**? I ain't waiting all day.

Hello everyone. Data West, Alucard, love what you've done to the place.

And, if he's anywhere near as sour as he was before that ban, then he'll probably come back with a long-ass rant where he does all the shit the mods warned him about and just get banned again.

I hope he actually did something productive and/or dealt with his anger/booze issues during his ban, real talk.

The podcast can convert you to team #fuckjericho

His sticking up for Bill DeMott was the last straw for a lot of folks.

I still can't believe they think having his podcast be live and on the Network monthly would sell anyone on the Network.

I mean I know at least one person's excited for it, which is bad enough, but you got to figure those idiots at least already have the Network.

Aiii

So not worth it
Got a text from a friend last night about how she got hired on at this place, and they're still hiring if I am interested. I go to their website, and nothing is listed. So now what? Just show up and be like "how did I hear about you? Oh, from that girl you hired yesterday, hyuk hyuk"?

I don't understand your problem? Do you want a job there? Then go over there and ask, literally the worst thing that could happen is that they go: "oh, yeah, we're not hiring at the moment" and you'll be on your merry way. Go for it.

In light of Indiana's recent Freedom of Religion act and Darren Young's outspoken comments about WWE's Middle East tour, I think it'd be awesome if Vince McMahon cancelled any and all events or travel into the state.

Sephzilla

And, if he's anywhere near as sour as he was before that ban, then he'll probably come back with a long-ass rant where he does all the shit the mods warned him about and just get banned again.

I doubt that will happen. Stro would probably know doing something like that would end in a perm

You'll get no argument from me on this one. The heel authority trope is so fucking played out in WWE these days. But Trips is the best one at it since Attitude Era Vince.

Hump Day Honesty - Steph sucks as a heel authority figure. Sorry.

Pretty much. At least Haitch sells like Flair now. Steph doesn't sell shit for anyone.

Bryan-kicks-HHH.gif

gO2XalW.0.gif

brie1.gif

Sephzilla

Business suits and referee uniforms are basically the ultimate debuff items in professional wrestling. Putting one of those on decreases your HP by 99%

Heel

Glad you're back, bean breath. I'd been meaning to get your analysis on why The Monday Night RAW After WrestleMania had 218,000 more viewers than the previous year, and how this can be wholly attributed to Daniel Bryan.

I doubt that will happen. Stro would probably know doing something like that would end in a perm

Considering his attitude and some of the things he said before the ban, I wouldn't be surprised if he actually wanted to get permed so he could leave for good.

I hope he actually did something productive and/or dealt with his anger/booze issues during his ban, real talk.

Agreed, though I think one thing that would help him is leaving a community that he obviously wasn't enjoying being a part of, especially since he had soured on wrestling itself around the time of his ban.

Glad you're back, bean breath. I'd been meaning to get your analysis on why The Monday Night RAW After WrestleMania had 218,000 more viewers than the previous year, and how this can be wholly attributed to Daniel Bryan.
It's real simple. Last year, viewers knew that Danny Bryan was skipping Raw to celebrate his honeymoon with the lovely Brie Bella, so they didn't bother tuning in. This year, not only was he on the show but I would go as far as to say that he stole it.

Heel

It's real simple. Last year, viewers knew that Danny Bryan was skipping Raw to celebrate his honeymoon with the lovely Brie Bella, so they didn't bother tuning in. This year, not only was he on the show but I would go as far as to say that he stole it.

iCWiSHsQfnOwd.gif

Yeah Raw was almost better than WM for me. More intense crowd, louder everything (being indoor helped with that), and far better seats.

Nelo, definitely hit up Raw next time you go. All the packages have the option to add Raw tickets when you sign up for them at a very reasonable price so that should help.

Hah! Almost better? I went to Wrestlemania 29 and the Raw After That. Guess which one was a better time?

I'm a Slammy Award Winner because of that Raw. I got a Slammy and everything!

notworksafe

Hah! Almost better? I went to Wrestlemania 29 and the Raw After That. Guess which one was a better time?

I'm a Slammy Award Winner because of that Raw. I got a Slammy and everything!

The spectacle of Wrestlemania was just really cool and as awesome as Raw was, it was hard to top that level of craziness. That being said, the Raw after WM29 was probably the coolest Raw I've ever watched on TV.

The one thing I'm bummed about was not buying a Money in the Bank briefcase at the Fan Axxess store. If I'd seen them I'd have scooped it instantly but I didn't notice it at the time and only saw people carrying them around after. :(

Hasney

If you want to hear how 80s wrestling would be ruined by Cole and King commentating, play that Path of the Warrior DLC in 2k15. Wow.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think one of the main things holding New Day back is that their entrance theme doesn't have a Pop Trigger®.

Hey Bean, could we get an avatar change from you? Something from this...

FdLpb64.png

Top Bottom