• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

The Brian Kendrick is still around. He has a more important job then being on NXT. He is training Eve Marie right now.

Props to her. There are some that would just want to coast with what little they have in terms of in-ring abilities and Eve could've done the same thing. The fact that she's actually doing something about it, means a lot. But who knows she could be skipping class or some shit. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt.

XenoRaven

Props to her. There are some that would just want to coast with what little they have in terms of in-ring abilities and Eve could've done the same thing. The fact that she's actually doing something about it, means a lot. But who knows she could be skipping class or some shit. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt.
I don't think she said "please take me off TV so I can get better at wrestling".

klonere

Banned
Why did Rhyno get to stick around NXT and not The Brian Kendrick? :(

Also, whyyyyyyy is Alex Riley still around... :X

BDXcfBD.gif

"I've got nowhere else to go!"

I hope Kendrick gets to be on Total Divas now.

Also, Rhyno should be booked as a bully. He shouldn't give a shit about the title, he should just want to hurt some rookies.

Great shots, DanielMann. I'm a bit jealous.

Thanks, if I had known that they didn't confiscate DSLR's I would have taken it and got even better shots.

Although, I am seriously contemplating going back tomorrow and checking out the NOAH show that's happening. Maybe, depending on how I feel.

NoRéN

Thanks, if I had known that they didn't confiscate DSLR's I would have taken it and got even better shots.

Although, I am seriously contemplating going back tomorrow and checking out the NOAH show that's happening. Maybe, depending on how I feel.
Really envious of you right now.

Alucard

Banned

Are you only in Japan for a limited amount of time and do you have the money to attend the NOAH show? If yes to both, go man, go. You'll regret it otherwise, or always think "Man, I could've gone to that."

Are you only in Japan for a limited amount of time and do you have the money to attend the NOAH show? If yes to both, go man, go. You'll regret it otherwise, or always think "Man, I could've gone to that."

Yeah, money isn't a problem but I'm here till Monday so time is sort of a factor. Granted, I have nothing really planned for tomorrow. The only thing I had sort of planned at some point was to head out to Harajuku and people watch (Sunday is usually said to be a good day to see people in their weird outfits)

But yeah, seriously considering going back and seeing it. I probably would kick myself if I didn't.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Tens of millions more people have Destination America than El Ray, sad as it is.

I was too busy when Smackdown was good to watch it on Friday, let alone iMPACT. It does go on demand pretty much instantly though.

Revolution-Hardys was fun. EY being called ONE OF THE GREATEST WRESTLERS OF ALL TIME was insane. Spud/Anderson vs. BDC was fun thanks to Spud. Love them using the old Rock and Roll Express partner toss. EC3 and Bram vs. the Lucha Reptiles was a fine showcase for Jay Rios, who may in fact be Juan Cena after the springboard cutter. BroMans vs. Dirty Heels was fine, but I don't get why you'd even want to break up the BroMans. Main event wasn't much of a match, but I do like the story of the Hardys winning the TNA titles for the first time. It's also a great story of redemption for Matt.

http://www.f4wonline.com/more/more-...tv-report-tag-team-gold-ultimate-x-main-event

Screens -

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/qcp4wyo46gu3dvrrtxrvvphxva3h3wnu

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Both of these guys look like they stood up from taking a shit and didn't pull up their pants.
tumblr_nmxuhunNeR1rg89a6o1_540.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Show your appreciation for "The Heatseeka" Montego Seeka.
0hbG3JW.jpg

Hex

Banned
It is crazy to me how much better Lucha Underground feels and looks than TNA in presentation and all around production and it is so much younger.

It is crazy to me how much better Lucha Underground feels and looks than TNA in presentation and all around production and it is so much younger.

Well LU isn't trying to appeal to middle age white trash so of course it's gonna look better than the faux-Tapout look that TNA's going for.

Top Bottom