• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

RO1ZhMV.gif

XenoRaven

I don't understand why people clap for someone being carried off on a stretcher. You're supposed to clap if they can walk back to the locker room themselves or with minimal assistance.

Someone being carried off on a stretcher could be dead for all you know. Don't clap for that.

They showing Stang TNA moments right now on Destination America channel. Part 3 of Stang

I thought he was hiding in the rafters for 14 years! This must be that Fake Sting, who needed to find work! I don't know if I'm being worked or shooted on, brothers!

Also here's Paige, Daniel Bryan, The Reigning Defending Undisputed WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins, and Xavier Woods playing Gang Beasts with some shitty Youtube personalities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3-i55eX1wo It's actually pretty good if you want to watch The Reigning Defending Undisputed WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins scream horrid insults and an intergender Paige vs. Bryan match.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Not enough Joker Sting.

Like the time he held Bischoff in his office using a crow to prevent him from interfering...in a lumberjack cage match...

jred2k

I don't understand why people clap for someone being carried off on a stretcher. You're supposed to clap if they can walk back to the locker room themselves or with minimal assistance.

Someone being carried off on a stretcher could be dead for all you know. Don't clap for that.
I think its more of a general show of support. It isn't like people are applauding someone's inability to walk.

acrid

Banned
i was kind of hoping that big smear of blood was there before his lower face smacked the shit out of the floor. how wrong i was.

He obviously bladed mid flip. You can see his hand clearly go up to his forehead. #teamblade

Makes me miss the 80's when a young Shawn Michaels would actually blade in mid-air after being thrown over the top rope. This is your daily reminder that before finding Jesus Shawn Michaels was completely fucking insane.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
im glad we have graduated to an acronym that sounds like we are all talking about financial securities, makes things feel more on the up and up.

Our credibility is back, baby!

Kaladin

You know, with it being revealed that Sony browses NeoGaf for reactions to movie trailers, couldn't you also imagine that WWE uses NeoGaf as one of it's sources for their buzz reports?

It's obviously not as high as twitter or Facebook, but I'm sure they search for forums with active discussion and we're always very active.

Xater

You know, with it being revealed that Sony browses NeoGaf for reactions to movie trailers, couldn't you also imagine that WWE uses NeoGaf as one of it's sources for their buzz reports?

It's obviously not as high as twitter or Facebook, but I'm sure they search for forums with active discussion and we're always very active.

With really just one active thread it seems unlikely.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
What's the mindset for the Beyond the Ring 'True Giants' not including the Undertaker or Kane but including Sid?

RP912

Banned
tumblr_nf7tptdwjc1swlf6ho4_500.gif

Today's my birthday. Hitting that 30 and already starting it off on the right track by watching Star Trek movies and eating pretzel dogs.

Top Bottom