• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

He's not really the now ex-governor's son just because he's awkward and racist, you know.

I know that; it's not everyday that I see current politics displayed in sports entertainment. IIRC, WWE used to do that with JBL and Eddie, but never went into it like taking in satired political people.

Alucard

Banned
https://thewwecommentsection.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/tumblr_nf7tptdw

Today's my birthday. Hitting that 30 and already starting it off on the right track by watching Star Trek movies and eating pretzel dogs.[/QUOTE]

Happy birthday, man. I loved my 30th. Just be ready to feel more tired and for stuff to start breaking down a bit. Haha.

FyreWulff

You know, with it being revealed that Sony browses NeoGaf for reactions to movie trailers, couldn't you also imagine that WWE uses NeoGaf as one of it's sources for their buzz reports?

It's obviously not as high as twitter or Facebook, but I'm sure they search for forums with active discussion and we're always very active.

I'm pretty sure Sony just searches "movie name reaction". Like they're going to spend money for a person to browse gaf specifically, lol

Verendus

Banned
We're the IBC as far I'm concerned. The Internet Batista Community. The genius of it is that it works as the Internet Balee'in Community too. This is how forward thinking I am.

I'm not adapting to any new monikers. I've been happy with this one for several years.

iMax

Had a dream I was at a Wrestlemania where the main event was Itami versus Balor versus Goldberg.

I bet that would be a real dumb match.

Speaking of dreams, I had a killer one last night.

Raw before Mania 32. Opens with Vince in the ring, moaning about how nobody's ever come close to Cena and nobody's grabbing that Brass Ring, dammit.

<PSH PSH>

Lights go out, CM Punk highlight reel starts going off on the tron for a couple minutes.

<PSH PSH> da-dubba-da-da-dubba-da. Punk's sitting at the top of the ramp under a spotlight. Gets up, "it's clobbering time!". Starts walking to the ring. Stops. Looks behind him. Heyman, Brock, and AJ come out and walk with him in tow.

They circle Vince in the ring, all jump in, whilst Paul heads to commentary. The Authority's music hits, Trips and Steph come out and join in. Punk's facing Vince, Brock's facing Triple H, AJ's facing Steph. The three of them point at the WrestleMania sign. It's fucking ON.

Then I woke up and realised nothing I want will ever, ever happen.

Fox318

11169897_978756182143983_5627067204431973167_n.png
I still can't wait till sports entertainment mania

Heroman

Banned
Speaking of dreams, I had a killer one last night.

Raw before Mania 32. Opens with Vince in the ring, moaning about how nobody's ever come close to Cena and nobody's grabbing that Brass Ring, dammit.

<PSH PSH>

Lights go out, CM Punk highlight reel starts going off on the tron for a couple minutes.

<PSH PSH> da-dubba-da-da-dubba-da. Punk's sitting at the top of the ramp under a spotlight. Gets up, "it's clobbering time!". Starts walking to the ring. Stops. Looks behind him. Heyman, Brock, and AJ come out and walk with him in tow.

They circle Vince in the ring, all jump in, whilst Paul heads to commentary. The Authority's music hits, Trips and Steph come out and join in. Punk's facing Vince, Brock's facing Triple H, AJ's facing Steph. The three of them point at the WrestleMania sign. It's fucking ON.

Then I woke up and realised nothing I want will ever, ever happen.
Why would see punk beat up a old ma

Alucard

Banned
Two of the most interesting longish term bookings WWE had going and they just let them fizzle out. :(

I wonder if it's just a lack of planning or attention on their part, or a way of teaching talents "a lesson." We can make you and end you just as quickly.

...I think it's that they just don't pay enough attention.

Colocho

Banned
Miz vs Mizdow for the Miz gimmick was such an obvious match for Extreme Rules, but nope let's just have it for a shitty Raw instead.

Aiii

So not worth it
Bloody hope not, World Sports Entertainment is the made up #1 Promotion in the world for the Wrestling game I'm making!

Mr. Luchador, your game is now my most anticipated game of the forever. And I feel I speak for the entire ISEC right now. Give me this game.

Toki767

So I was watching this week's episode of Impact and 2 things:

1. It never occurred to me until like halfway through the show that Taz wasn't on commentary and it was all Josh Matthews. That's how much I've zoned out Taz talking.

2. I'd like to know whose bright idea it was to make an Ultimate X match for the tag titles that featured virtually no X Division people that could actually cross the wires to get to the titles except for like 3 people. The match was literally just a ladder match because 5 of the guys couldn't follow the rules of the match. Worse yet, the Hardys, which were the face team used the ladder to win the match.

TNA booking right there.

Mr. Luchador, your game is now my most anticipated game of the forever. And I feel I speak for the entire ISEC right now. Give me this game.

haha I promise that my WrassleGAF brothers and sisters shall receive advanced copies when it is finished*

*it may never be finished.

Hex

Banned
Some of these WCW gimmick matches were just so terrible and the way they were pulled off were pathetic lol.
Just watched the Vampiro vs Sting Great American Bash match where "Sting" was set on fire.
Between the terrible obvious switch, and the terribly obvious landing areas...WCW really was a shit show in so many ways.

Top Bottom