• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

Keeping yourself properly hydrated? I've had this problem at RevPro shows (thankfully they now allow you to take drinks to your seat at York Hall), so I try and finish a beer each match.

I'll be at ICW, my first time. Hoping I can find a good vantage point, all standing shows aren't great for short arses like me :p

Yeah, Rev Pro was always the worst. I do my best to keep hydrated, but doesn't help masses. Ahh well.

Softgels

Banned
Hi. Long time listener, first time caller.

Fave Five

1. Sting
2. Rick Rude
3. Rey Mysterio Jr.
4. Kenta Kobashi
5. Greg Valentine (kinda hard to justify this one, but I just do)

HANDSHAKE.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Fave Five

1. Sting
2. Rick Rude
3. Rey Mysterio Jr.
4. Kenta Kobashi

Welcome, friend. Missed handshakes? Not here!
Zvdy9vr.gif

Xater

"My Little Monster". I got through two episodes before I threw in the towel.

I'm getting old. I don't have the patience for them anymore. The last series I actually dove into and watched was 4 years ago when I watched Nana.

Attack on Titan is the only anime that has been worth watching since Gurren Lagann.

Edit: Correction, since Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood. Forgot that one was slightly later.

Fave Five

1. Sting
2. Rick Rude
3. Rey Mysterio Jr.
4. Kenta Kobashi

HANDSHAKE.gif

Welcome!

Greg Valentine is like that tough as nails Dad, I've enjoyed watching him again on The Network. I never really appreciated him when I was younger, but now he's great. He doesn't really have a 'gimmick' other than just wanting to beat people up, which is great!

Heroman

Banned
"My Little Monster". I got through two episodes before I threw in the towel.

I'm getting old. I don't have the patience for them anymore. The last series I actually dove into and watched was 4 years ago when I watched Nana.

Your not getting old, you are just watching garbage. Next you are on Nextflicks Watch Hunter X hunter , that might be the great action anime ever.
Attack on Titan is the only anime that has been worth watching since Gurren Lagann.

Attack on titan is a bad anime.

Softgels

Banned
Welcome!

Greg Valentine is like that tough as nails Dad, I've enjoyed watching him again on The Network. I never really appreciated him when I was younger, but now he's great. He doesn't really have a 'gimmick' other than just wanting to beat people up, which is great!

I always liked that his hands were so tiny, yet his chops were so strong.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
One Piece seems like a cool aunt may but then I see that there's like 8000 episodes. Ain't nobody got time for that.

I'll just play the Koei games and that'll tell me enough.

First half Progress news, male wrestling fans can still be dicks to the female wrestlers, and Jack Sexsmith is the less gay, British Dalton Castle

Carnby

Have you guys seen the new Chevrolet commercial? In it they seen if drivers are easily distracted. One of the distractions is a pair of prowrestlers busting threw a wall and giving each other Ric Flair chops. Lol

Top Bottom