• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

Aiii

So not worth it
So what you're saying is that you ignored the new game announcements during the direct and you're trying to trashtalk Nintendo in here hoping to get people to go "yeah you tell 'em Aiii" because you probably had a shit day.

Am I in the ballpark here? Because I love shitting on Nintendo, but mainly when they deserve it.

My day was splendid, but that's beside the point. I'm not to sure about the new game announcements though, maybe the EU one didn't get them, but the US ones did. EU Wii U stuff was mostly DLC and SMT x FE though.

strobogo

Banned
be careful about those reviews stro, some of our members aren't too subtle about their hatred of women, don't want you banned again

It's very sad, friend. But I'm going to take a stand for women. Women are people, too. Deserving of equal respect, no matter if they are a reality star, a lady wrestler, or a pop star sensation.

EfEDWq8.gif

INHWUMj.gif

http://i.imgur.com/2UBmFsr.gifv

I'm glad stro's back and the band's back together again

Less glad about the disrespectful treatment Nintendo's receiving, but they can't all be home runs

OctoMan

Banned
Lucha trios championship? Eh wish they just did regular tag teams.

I thought nxt was at wrestlemania this week? Oh well gonna watch a lucha.

Heel

strobogo, let's settle this with your expert opinion. Do you think Brock went hardway or juiced on the pole job at WrestleMania? I think it as a blood capsule tied to the post, personally.

strobogo

Banned
strobogo, let's settle this with your expert opinion. Do you think Brock went hardway or juiced on the pole job at WrestleMania? I think it as a blood capsule tied to the post, personally.

I'm inclined to believe he bladed or used a capsule. If it was hardway, refs would have stopped and checked the cut. But they didn't and the bleeding conveniently stopped when it needed to stop. It's likely not a coincidence that HBK, master of blading before hitting the post/cage, was at the show. If anyone could have taught Brock that level of slight of hand, it would be HBK.

Heel

I'm inclined to believe he bladed or used a capsule. If it was hardway, refs would have stopped and checked the cut. But they didn't and the bleeding conveniently stopped when it needed to stop. It's likely not a coincidence that HBK, master of blading before hitting the post/cage, was at the show. If anyone could have taught Brock that level of slight of hand, it would be HBK.

Even then, he's still an amateur with the gig. It would explain why it was such a hackjob conveniently hidden in his hairline, though. The adrenaline coursing through his veins likely did him no favors.

Still, I still have to stick with my gut instincts. A blood capsule tied to the ring post, and a Halloween make-up kit for "staples" on Monday Night RAW.

strobogo

Banned
Even then, he's still an amateur with the gig. It would explain why it was such a hackjob conveniently hidden in his hairline, though. The adrenaline coursing through his veins likely did him no favors.

Still, I still have to stick with my gut instincts. A blood capsule tied to the ring post, and a Halloween make-up kit for "staples" on Monday Night RAW.

It's very possible. Certainly not the first time a wrestler has used fake color. I did notice that the part Brock hit wasn't seen clearly by the cameras.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
2H6uOLO.gif

fhq7klM.gif

aF9IuHn.gif

Fun match. Wish I had seen it before their singles. Go is really killing it since he got the title. Needs to just stop doing those shitty superkicks.

Heel

Can you guys let me know when The Mack is wrestling? I don't want to accidentally watch Johnny Mundo, or something.

Heel

Thanks, slightconfuse!

As readers of my Lucha Underground episode 1 review may remember, I just don't fuck with Johnny Mundo.

strobogo

Banned
I think that Brock probably juiced wanting to show that his skills have improved since the last time he tried the technique

lesnar-bleeds.gif

This is what I had in the back of my mind when I came to the conclusion that Brock bladed or used a capsule. That's what a real hardway cut looks like. Nothing of the sort at WM. Brock's carny game is strong in 2015.

Top Bottom