• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

Pro wrestling confessions. I've only seen 4 Wrestlemanias from start to finish.

I wonder how many of ya'll have seen every single one.

Now that you say that, I think I have seen from start to finish:

Yeah, I had the intestinal fortitude to watch 27 from start to finish

Nah, we are pop and lock in step, friend.

Wk18Zar.gif

i9PIB933TszBP.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
WB Stro

feels like you never left thanks to #wrassleGAF

This place is perking up with Bean and Stro.

Genuinely never seen a more engaged and excited crowd before than at 'the rock' vs Hulk Hogan at WM18.

Wow.... Electric doesn't even cover it.

My marathon of every PPV from start to finish is going well. Wwe network is the shit.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So apparently there's a thing with WWE 2k15 where if you download a character and don't have the DLC that's part of it... Well, they're nude.

I'm not going to link it for fear of being Freckled, but there's a picture of Nattie's model, for example. No nipples or anything obvious, but Jesus Christ, what a fuck up.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Genuinely never seen a more engaged and excited crowd before than at 'the rock' vs Hulk Hogan at WM18.

Wow.... Electric doesn't even cover it.

My marathon of every PPV from start to finish is going well. Wwe network is the shit.

I need to get back to that PPV. I never actually watched that match.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Just realised this wrestlemania was the 31st and i remember watching 9 like I was yesterday...

fuck I'm old

So apparently there's a thing with WWE 2k15 where if you download a character and don't have the DLC that's part of it... Well, they're nude.

I'm not going to link it for fear of being Freckled, but there's a picture of Nattie's model, for example. No nipples or anything obvious, but Jesus Christ, what a fuck up.

brb looking for Rick Rude model

Vylash

All that remains are the returns of the illustrious BIONIC and homie Sblargh.

Vylash, continue working your magic in making WrassleGAF a destination of fun and acceptance.

i will continue my quest to make wrasslegaf a place we can be proud of, despite attempts by "jpeeples" and "carnby" to turn us into a horrid mix of brazzers and 4chan

Found a pretty dope fire pro save that features an insane amount of modern wrestlers from every major promotion you could think of, so that's sweet

All that remains are the returns of the illustrious BIONIC and homie Sblargh.

Vylash, continue working your magic in making WrassleGAF a destination of fun and acceptance.

this place will never be fnp and accepting

we need to accept that we are forever hostile and insular

n7c5Mdv.gif

Heel

New talent #buried.

That's just not true, Sephzilla.

Any newcomers out there? Don't be shy. Introduce yourselves and answer a few icebreakers. Don't worry, there's no wrong answers!

1) For his ring post spot at WrestleMania, do you think Brock bladed, busted himself open for real, or did he use a blood capsule tied to the pole?

2) Was Daniel Bryan over, or was it the chant?

3) What's something safe to say at a casual WrestleMania viewing party in relation to wrestling, and what's something that's a dead giveaway to your friends that you watch it every week?

Looking forward to some replies. We're all friends here.

Alucard

Banned
I need a break from WrassleGAF. I feel there's a bit too much negativity and clique-forming, and the past month had too many angry shoots and personal attacks.

Here's a sweet Manami Toyota drop kick off the top in the spirit of shining a light on women's wrestling. Later.

Over/Under on days off - 7

Vylash

I need a break from WrassleGAF. I feel there's a bit too much negativity and clique-forming, and the past month had too many angry shoots and personal attacks.

tumblr_llmxo6jJEs1qzqmwc.png

so long...partner

on another note: Heel, strobogo, Yeezus Saves, Perspiacity, bean breath, are you guys familiar with any cliques? i'm not sure what Alucard is talking about

jmdajr

Here's a sweet Manami Toyota drop kick off the top in the spirit of shining a light on women's wrestling. Later.

Take the Easter holiday off. It will be good.

Top Bottom