• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

XXX-Stream Rulz is next week?! What's on the card?

EDIT...

Oh

HTsvLNs.png

Hasney

Someone let me know if Roman/Show ends in a double punch spot. I have an internal bet with myself.

EDIT: how the fuck is Regal not special ref for a Kiss Me Arse match I'll never know.

Wait, we actually have stipulations now for the PPV? how extreme!
"kiss me arse match"
"banned rko in a cage match"
"SINGLES match"

Oh, well nevermind then.

Jamie OD

Ha you seemed marginally more impressed when I asked you about him on Twitter but forgot to ask you about his moves, he's so generic it's painful.

He used to get proper abuse at pcw until he broke his neck then came back as face, within 2 shows he was being booed again

His constant complaints online about the Styles Clash while completely, entirely and absolutely understandable cost him a lot of good will with the hardcore fans.

klonere

Banned
Why is the rko banned?

On last week's episode of Raw, Rollins and Orton had singles matches which if they won, they would be able to selected one stipulation each for their match at ER.

Rollins, our champion, master of the Authority and Architect of the Shield took away Randy's "greatest weapon" the RKO

Randy made it a steel cage match.

klonere

Banned
LAW Review-an-Impact listeners:

What do you think of Brian Mann as a podcast personality?

He's fine, on the most part. His scripted joke schtick is mostly entertaining and he seems to put some effort into a free podcast (the Wrestlemania show was an impressive undertaking). He can be a bit flippant sometimes, play the "ex-creative" card too many times and I don't like when he takes a nap for Nate's sports question time :(. Overall an entertaining enough dude and a relatively different voice in the LAW podcast pantheon.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm compelled to post this GIF every time I stumble upon it. Enjoy;

http://i.minus.com/ib0akjJNnl3KVD.gif

Ahhhhhhh, brutal.

You can just watch his body break from it and try to reassemble. Poor fuck.

Then went over to ICW for a bit, didn't see Boots :(

I'll never understand why the Limey wing of WrassleGAF doesn't get together and coordinate. You all live on an island for god's sake, it takes a couple hours to go from end to end. Meet up, you bastards!

Browny

Banned
A couple of hours? Newcastle to London in a car would be about 6-7 hours.

Everyone should meet in the middle (says he of mighty Birmingham, 9th best city in the world to visit in 2015).

There's no wrasslin' in Brum :-(

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
We're too British to meet strangers on the Internet. That and we naturally assume everyone on the Internet is a pedophile.

You should trust your fellow tea-drinkers. Perhaps you "lot" should have a "meet" "on the cobbles" or somewhere else that lets you bring more dakka for the waaagh. That's Britain right?

Everyone should meet in the middle (says he of mighty Birmingham, 9th best city to visit in 2015 in the world).

Well I can't help you with your traffic...but wouldn't everyone want to be on the coast?

You guys do have hilarious town names. I would be so ashamed to come from "West End" or "Bummy Drop" or something like that.

Fox318

Everyone should meet in the middle (says he of mighty Birmingham, 9th best city in the world to visit in 2015).

But Fox News says Birmingham is a warzone

There's a little there! Certainly more than when I was there for Uni.

Someone send us a WrassleGAF sign we can take to PROGRESS.

In light of the recent topic perhaps I should've rounded up Limey GAF for the sports entertainment spectacular that took place this weekend at a rock venue in the dismal town of Camberley of all places
Not that I actually went to see it, hang on I'll ask my friend who did go how it went, depending on his response we can either breathe a collective sigh of relief or regret.

Zach

I'm looking forward of making my way through years and years of Monday Night Raw to see exactly how many times wrestlers have been made to dress up as the new years baby, to be honest.
I just watched Goldust in this role last night. Horrifying.

Fox318

Would a Great Britain style Cena/Angle character work in the UK?

Or would it have to be done by country or even town?

Will we get a unionist vs separatist match at mania 32?

Barrett v Sheamus... Mixed feelings. One of the WWE games had a great storyline where Regal formed a United Kingdom Stable with Barrett, Sheamus and Drew. It was better than real WWE!

klonere

Banned

An Angle/Cena style character would probably work really well as a UKIP satire thing buts thats probably too political for wrestling

Browny

Banned
In a UK promotion, probably not - too much rivalry between towns and cities for other sporting reasons. We can all find a reason to hate each other. But we all love people coming home too, hence why BNB is universally loved - we love it when we elbow you yanks in the head.

Edit: what klonere said. Politics and wrasslin' shouldn't be mixed.

vincesadface.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oklahoma has places called Slapout and Cookietown...?

i0HaGwwZps2A2.gif

I have a buddy who has a shirt that says "Where the heck is SLAPOUT?!" and has a map to it. We're the frontier, friend.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Assuming you mean it'll get heat in America, I'd have to say no, 98% of Americans have no interest and don't understand anything about politics elsewhere.

It's kind of how we feel when you stick your noses in our shit. Yall don't know shit!

Top Bottom