• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

People in that Blair Witch thread not giving that wonderful film the credit it deserves. Top tier horror movie, easily.

Man, I remember us all stumbling across the website at school back in the day wondering if it was real or not. We must have been 15 or so. The trailer and internet build up was way better than the movie itself.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That guy is an on-again, off-again member of MMA-GAF and I would appreciate it if you wouldn't take shots at him like this.

Will do. I don't want anything coming between SE-GAF during our formative years.

As WrassleGAF's Albany representative I would like to apologize to Randy Orton for fans being dicks as they came in from a long flight from London.

Before you ask, no, I'm not going tonight. No real interest in what will end up being a meh show that Daniel Bryan won't even be on.

Edit: On the WOTW matches

Gotta think Delirious vs. Gedo is an inside joke since they are their respective promotions' bookers.
Jay Lethal vs. Watanabe makes no damn sense since Watanabe works for RoH anyway
Kingdom vs. Addiction vs. Young Bucks also makes no sense, should have been Kingdom vs. Addiction for the IWGP tag titles, adding the superkick bros is just stupid.
Elgin vs. Naito is dumb. I mean, what? Should be Elgin vs. Ishii, Makabe...hell, even Nakamura.
I'm guessing Jay Briscoe defending against Tanahashi or Okada will be the main event, or perhaps the Briscoes vs. Okada and Swagsuke. Throw Tanahashi against Cheeseburger or something.

Verendus

Banned
No one's posting has ever annoyed me. Am I the one who is dead inside? Or am I the one who is sane?

Tell me, do you balee? You will.

Such a great tagline for the Road to Wrestlemania 32. It just never stops. So much versatility in the Roman Empire.

Entropia

No One Remembers
I'd honestly consider applying to Tough Enough if I had the physique, lol.

Also: have a phone interview in an hour and a half!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
LAST 2 MATCHS VIA MELTZ

JESSSSSUS

A.J. Styles (IWGP champion) vs. Adam Cole(BAY BAY)

Mark & Jay Briscoe vs. Shinsuke Nakamura & Kazuchika Okada

Wow. Nak and Okada vs the Briscoes? I'm way interested in that.

I could do without seeing Adam Cole ever again though.

Wow. Nak and Okada vs the Briscoes? I'm way interested in that.

I could do without seeing Adam Cole ever again though.

tumblr_mi4z5d36Eo1qj21dno5_250.gif

@HEELZiggler
The biz has changed! attitude era guys may not like it, but it has & will continue. BRB getting ready for my
kiss me arse match

:jnc

Verendus

Banned
Goddamnit Verendus
I'm much more prepared this time.

They say third time's the charm, but they're wrong. It's actually fourth time that's the charm, and my final countdown is going to be a testament to this new saying I'm about to create. I've already taken a page out of The Rock's book, and announced it a year in advance, and like the great businessman I am, I'm already thinking about marketing.

"Tell me, do you balee? You Will" is going to be the "One Man" poem of next year.

Hopefully, by January, I will have created much more unique Roman style sayings. One step at a time.

Xater

Here is the full press release about Tough Enough:

STAMFORD, Conn., April 20, 2015 – Beginning today, WWE® invites anyone from around the world who believes they have what it takes to be the next WWE Superstar or Diva, to submit a video at WWEToughEnough.com to be considered for the upcoming reality competition series, WWE Tough Enough. The series premieres on Tuesday, June 23 at 8/7c on USA Network in a reimagined format with live elements.

“WWE Tough Enough is an opportunity for anyone who has ever dreamed of becoming a WWE Superstar or Diva,” said Paul “Triple H®” Levesque, WWE Executive Vice President, Talent, Live Events & Creative. “WWE Superstars and Divas are dynamic entertainers who possess a unique combination of athleticism and charisma. We can’t wait to see who will emerge from this competition to earn a place alongside our elite performers.”

This season of WWE Tough Enough will combine the can’t-miss excitement of live television with reality-show drama as 10 men and five women vie for the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to become a WWE Superstar or Diva. By the end of the season, one man and one woman will be crowned “Tough Enough” and will each earn a WWE contract.

Now the question is who will be the host. I kinda hope Trips. That would probably make me watch it. I don#t know if I could stomach Jericho.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm much more prepared this time.

They say third time's the charm, but they're wrong. It's actually fourth time that's the charm, and my final countdown is going to be a testament to this new saying I'm about to create. I've already taken a page out of The Rock's book, and announced it a year in advance, and like the great businessman I am, I'm already thinking about marketing.

"Tell me, do you balee? You Will" is going to be the "One Man" poem of next year.

Hopefully, by January, I will have created much more unique Roman style sayings. One step at a time.

"A precipice in front, wolves behind"

How will this translate into Reignstalk?

"Baron Corbin we comin' for you"

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Here is the full press release about Tough Enough:

Now the question is who will be the host. I kinda hope Trips. That would probably make me watch it. I don#t know if I could stomach Jericho.

I hope it's Trips if only to keep him (and Steph) off TV and allow Seth-kun to fully take the reigns as the top heel.

Will do. I don't want anything coming between SE-GAF during our formative years.

I knew I could count on you, Sunny.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Speaking of interpromotional stuff.
>Takagi, Hulk, & Tozawa will be teaming together in the main event of the 05/10 show in Yamanashi vs a Satoshi Kojima led team #dragongate
and
Hideki Suzuki said he doesn't want to defend his W-1 Title against Ryota Hama, because he's just an undercard worker
Hama-chan fucking BURIED

Top Bottom