• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

The store brand equivalent of CM Punk?

MJonoMj.gif

Clearly I need to go make more SJK gifs when I get home to express my displeasure with you cunts.

I don't think Corey is a good choice for host, it needs to be a top level vet, but I need to defend my boy from you fucks burying him.

Clearly I need to go make more SJK gifs when I get home to express my displeasure with you cunts.

I don't think Corey is a good choice for host, it needs to be a top level vet, but I need to defend my boy from you fucks burying him.

That wasn't anywhere near a burial. If you want to see a real burial, go read the OP of Vince's Daniel Bryan thread.

DB should host it. Will need something to get him out of the house anyway.

WWE should keep him working as long and hard as possible, as when the brain damage inevitably causes him to snap, he'll probably attack someone who can defend themselves instead of his poor defenseless wife.

RP912

Banned
Watching Road to Wrestling Dontaku. I'm going into this event with low expectation since it's just a house show.....you never know...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Watching Road to Wrestling Dontaku. I'm going into this event with low expectation since it's just a house show.....you never know...

There's still some fun to be had. Just dontaku about it.

Alright GAF, let's all audition together. I'll be Indie Man, you pick whatever gimmick you want, we all shoot 60 seconds audition vids. Whoever gets in, we all have to make our avatar them for a month and show our unconditional support in the Off-Topic thread.

Verendus

Banned
I'm going to watch Extreme Rules. And if Reigns vs. Big Show doesn't consist of Reigns killing Big Show, then frankly I won't be watching again.

Until Payback that is.

Gotta keep that one PPV a month plan up. The best way to enjoy Double Double E.

dream

Do you know what I found out, Heel? Back when MTV was doing that lame Wrestling Society promotion, Matt "Air Borne" Sydal turned heel, became an international model, and billed himself as "The Cocky Coverboy" Matt Sydal.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I hate admitting it because I'm not a big fan of his, but I'd say the most over move of all time is the Peoples' Elbow. It's more over than the Stunner in my opinion, but only barely. Same with the leg drop.

Do you know what I found out, Heel? Back when MTV was doing that lame Wrestling Society promotion, Matt "Air Borne" Sydal turned heel, became an international model, and billed himself as "The Cocky Coverboy" Matt Sydal.

I really enjoyed WSX, it was fucking funny.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Big fan of the crowd just shouting for the DDT as soon as Jake 'The Snake' starts to wrestle.

I'd put DDT over every single one of those mentioned moves.

People just don't realize how ridiculously protected and over Jake's DDT was. No one ever chanted for a Stunner or a Spear. Jake's DDT resurrected some of the most dead crowds I've ever seen. There was one PPV where they were chanting for it and Jake hit the short arm lariat to set it up and people were dying to see it. Even when he was fat and out of shape in 96, it was still the most over move in WWF.

DDT is the most over move of all time.

Fox318

I'd put DDT over every single one of those mentioned moves.

People just don't realize how ridiculously protected and over Jake's DDT was. No one ever chanted for a Stunner or a Spear. Jake's DDT resurrected some of the most dead crowds I've ever seen.

DDT is the most over move of all time.

Only reason I took it off was because of its overuse today. I think it was the first Royal Rumble where the crowd was going nuts for the DDT.

Cutter also is a good mention.

Toki767

Is there a reason why WWE doesn't do a PPV in Canada?

Hell with the network model they should do a PPV in England.

They don't want the crowd hijacking the show and booing their faces.

Not that that doesn't happen in the US, but to a much lesser degree than Canada and England.

England is mostly always a timezone issue though.

WSX was fun, I don't care what anyone else thinks. They knew what they wanted to do, and stuck with it. It was batshit insane. Without WSX we'd never have got Lucha Underground (no proof).

Top Bottom