• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'd say Hulking Up is more over than the Leg Drop. Leg Drop was just a forgone conclusion. Hulking Up was when you knew Hulk was gonna win.

Sephzilla

You know what would make Bray interesting/feared again? Winning more feuds, having a stable again, and having a title. I'm pretty sure Bray has no championships yet, right?

Fox318

They don't want the crowd hijacking the show and booing their faces.

Not that that doesn't happen in the US, but to a much lesser degree than Canada and England.

England is mostly always a timezone issue though.

They are doing a PPV in Chicago with their next big guy (Reigns) going up against Big Slow.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
WCW Rude's knee drop was the second coming of the DDT.

That shit was so Kawada DANGAHROUS that Bill Watts had to make a SPECIFIC RULE just to ban it when he removed the top rope rule. You won't kill again, Rick.

Heel

You know what would make Bray interesting/feared again? Winning more feuds, having a stable again, and having a title. I'm pretty sure Bray has no championships yet, right?

Write Daniel Bryan off television by having Bray work his neck with a chair for 10 minutes, then performing some kind of backwater ritual on his lifeless body that involves pouring candle wax on his beard and cutting it off with scissors blessed by a Louisiana voodoo witch.

Sephzilla

Fuck Wii-U GameCube controller adapters - I want a Wii-U N64 controller adapter

Write Daniel Bryan off television by having Bray work his neck with a chair for 10 minutes, then performing some kind of backwater ritual on his lifeless body that involves pouring candle wax on his beard and cutting it off with scissors blessed by a Louisiana voodoo witch.

Lets do this

Bray's whole character has been dumb, so far. He's a cult leader who not only never gained any converts, but actually LOST the two cult members he had, with no real storyline justification whatsoever! He's a guy who wants to displace the heroes and idols, but he's never even won a championship to give him a platform to do that from. He goes after big names like Cena and Undertaker, but never wins, and only just barely beats midcard guys like Ambrose and Jericho.

They need to take him off TV for 3-6 months, retool him, give him back his family, and give him some fucking direction. That Undertaker match made him and 'Taker look terrible, and that's not fair to either guy.

Heel

Also, when Bray starts chalking a circle around Daniel's body on the canvas to send him to The Nether, Brie can hit the ramp to come to his aid. This is when you debut Sister Abigail.

This one's free, WWE.

I've given up on Bray. The only thing that could make me like him again is taking him off TV for a couple months, and that's the one thing they won't do because you know they'd cancel it out by overworking at least 2 people into getting hurt, which would lead to them actually having to use him.

I've given up on Bray. The only thing that could make me like him again is taking him off TV for a couple months, and that's the one thing they won't do because you know they'd cancel it out by overworking at least 2 people into getting hurt, which would lead to them actually having to use him.

Bonk him on the head and when he comes back he realizes how irrational he's been on his view of the world. Now he worships the word of Dawkins, and refers to all the Divas as "m'lady." Put him in a tag team with John Cena over their mutual love of Japanese anime, and how much they love Loot Crate.

Non tweet version of the Hogan toilet gif

aYJjUzc.gif

Heel

Bray needs his Dude Love moment.

Bonk him on the head and when he comes back he realizes how irrational he's been on his view of the world. Now he worships the word of Dawkins, and refers to all the Divas as "m'lady." Put him in a tag team with John Cena over their mutual love of Japanese anime, and how much they love Loot Crate.

Solid booking here. He can tip his hat to every woman with an aisle seat as he walks to the ring. Give him a prop door that he opens for the Divas before their matches.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
What percentage chance is there today that RVD makes an appearance on RAW for giggles?

15%? 5%?

Double bonus points if it is during the US Title Open Invitational thingymajig

Have Bo point out all the logic flaws in Bray's character, expose his words as hollow and then become his Life Coach to get him back on track. Bray regains his flock and goes on a rampage, but who's the real power behind the cult? The fire & brimstone wordsmith urging his followers to run amok? Or the cult of personality motivational speaker who took a joke of a man and set him back on his path of destruction?

Have Bo point out all the logic flaws in Bray's character, expose his words as hollow and then become his Life Coach to get him back on track. Bray regains his flock and goes on a rampage, but who's the real power behind the cult? The fire & brimstone wordsmith urging his followers to run amok? Or the cult of personality motivational speaker who took a joke of a man and set him back on his path of destruction?

Kane.

I like how despite losing to Taker, Bray is still being pushed as the new face of fear with no mention of what transpired at WM at all while he defeats the jobberiffic likes of R Truth in the meantime.
The only fear in his face is a man realising he's trapped in midcard purgatory.

ok les do diss

Bray just need to stop messing around and come up with a Dungeon of Doom 2.0. It needs to happen in 2015.

Fuck that, I want White Castle of Fear 2.0. I wanna see Big E squeeze into a helicopter and fly across the sky into the dark depths of the Rocky Mountains to accept Bray's challenge of tug of war.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
WWE will keep pushing Bray regardless of how much they fuck up his push because

They ain't got nobody better babygirl. They can't just rely on Seth 'Ratings Poison' Rollins.

Fox318

WWE will keep pushing Bray regardless of how much they fuck up his push because

They ain't got nobody better babygirl. They can't just rely on Seth 'Ratings Poison' Rollins.

Bray is HHH's baby.

He can point to him and always say he was better than Johnny Ace.

RP912

Banned
Fuck that, I want White Castle of Fear 2.0. I wanna see Big E squeeze into a helicopter and fly across the sky into the dark depths of the Rocky Mountains to accept Bray's challenge of tug of war.

This is blowing my mind. I approve of this sense of booking.

I'm telling you.
I have said forever that he is Kevin Sullivan for the new age (with better in ring skills).

and a better finisher. I FUCKING hate the double gut stomp.

Top 5 worst finishers:

1. Double gut stomp
2. Double gut stomp
3. Beefcake's version of the sleeper hold
4. Bad Luck Fale's version of the Razors Edge
5. CM Punk's version of the pedigree

I hate admitting it because I'm not a big fan of his, but I'd say the most over move of all time is the Peoples' Elbow. It's more over than the Stunner in my opinion, but only barely. Same with the leg drop.

I really enjoyed WSX, it was fucking funny.
This. WSX was great.

Rev Pro's YouTube show is up with Ricochet and Rich Swann vs Will Ospreay and Paul Robinson from last year, next week though is fucking Zack Sabre Jr vs Shinsuke Nakamura
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyqEYkinMk0

Man God

Non-Canon Member
TNA should actually be fairly interesting this week. It's supposed to be Knockouts only though they also advertised a World Title match. Will Matthews be solo or will they drag Iron Mike Tenay out of mothballs?

Josh Matthews podcast looks groan-worthy as fuck

Hold on you're not even doing it justice.

From fashion to pop-culture and all the things that we, as men, talk about are covered in this weekly podcast. Men’s Lifestyle Aficionado is about the trends that we, as 20 to 30 something’s, see today. All from the point of view of someone who has always been looked at having a unique style and sense of fashion, Josh Mathews

Otv9rto.jpg

...Sorry I don't have a witty retort for this, I somehow blacked out from a violent onslaught of raw fucking boredom.

Top Bottom