• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

Razorskin

----- ------
WQulrli.png

Blackberries are delicious

I'm glad the WWE booked most of the go-home show to a 2015 PPV around Kane being the focus. Kane is the future, and I'm glad he's being showcased as such.

Former ROH champ and NOAH star takeshi morishima has retired

Injuries have really taken their toll on him, he hasn't been the same for years, and with what happened to his mentor Misawa he's definitely gunshy about making a return.

A good career...should have reached greater heights, but he was loyal to NOAH way past its relevance, which is what killed him. Sayonara, pudgy baby face man.

Alucard

Banned
Enjoyed the Reigns and Bo segment tonight. I was so hoping Reigns would use the "bo-lieve that" line, and he did. Thumbs up.

No mention of the IC title and no Neville was weird.

JavyOO7

Ah, damn. Just read a twitter post in regards to Morishima but his news has already been posted here. I hope the dude enjoys retirement.

How was raw tonight bros?

Bad.

Kane was everywhere and had more screen time than anyone else
Bryan's issue is severe enough that he wasn't there, probably won't be there tomorrow at SD, and may not be at ER
The blowoff to Miz/Mizdow ended with Sandow losing because of random diva heel turn to plug her movie, him going down, Miz winning and then him going down, and Orton (who wasn't even involved in the feud) standing tall
Curbstomp likely banned
Sheamus/Ryder became Sheamus walloping him throughout his homestate, Dolph saving him, and in the process costing him the match he was still in so he still lost

Wait, I just spent the last six hours in the hospital with one of my kids. What's this about the Curbstomp being banned? :/

WrestleZone said the move's banned because of potential injury concern related to the concussion lawsuits and it making them look bad. Seth debuted a new DDT finisher today, no curbstomp used, so it at least appears like they got one right

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sleep well in your crib, giant baby Morishima. And take it easy on the sweets.

I hope you enjoy your retirement. :*(

Luke Harper and Dean Amrbose went to a no contest in 2:12. - A pointless non match.

The New Day defeated Lucha Dragons via countout in 9:29. - The New Day should never be in a double segment Raw match. Also, they have go away heat

Fandango defeated Curtis Axel in 1:15. This was seriously a match...

Naomi defeated Brie Bella in 9:09 - Poor. Apparently the Bella's are faces again just because Naomi is a heel. Also, Naomi's kicks look awful

Sheamus defeated Zach Ryder by DQ in 3:30. I thought this was solid heel stuff by Sheamus, but the crowd gave zero fucks. If anyone wants to see what an actual wrestling burial is, Ryder got it here

John Cena defeated Kane in 6:21 to retain the U.S. Championship. Cena vs. Kane in 2015, fuck...

The Miz defeated Damien Mizdow in 2:45 to officially earn the Miz brand name. A nothing match to a nothing feud because the WWE is fucking clueless. What a waste.

Ryback defeated Adam Rose in 1:29. Whatever

Seth Rollins defeated Dolph Ziggler. Crowd was kinda lukewarm for this and Rollins new finisher sucks.

Mix in way too many Kane backstage segments, and some pretty decent Orton RKO spots and you have a poor Raw.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Can someone quickly list the major feuds atm?

I assume Cena v Rusev rematch is happening and Seth v Orton or something? Bryan v Concussions too from that other thread...what about Reigns?

(I don't follow the weekly shows)

Luke Harper and Dean Amrbose went to a no contest in 2:12. - A pointless non match.

The New Day defeated Lucha Dragons via countout in 9:29. - The New Day should never be in a double segment Raw match. Also, they have go away heat

Fandango defeated Curtis Axel in 1:15. This was seriously a match...

Naomi defeated Brie Bella in 9:09 - Poor. Apparently the Bella's are faces again just because Naomi is a heel. Also, Naomi's kicks look awful

Sheamus defeated Zach Ryder by DQ in 3:30. I thought this was solid heel stuff by Sheamus, but the crowd gave zero fucks. If anyone wants to see what an actual wrestling burial is, Ryder got it here

John Cena defeated Kane in 6:21 to retain the U.S. Championship. Cena vs. Kane in 2015, fuck...

The Miz defeated Damien Mizdow in 2:45 to officially earn the Miz brand name. A nothing match to a nothing feud because the WWE is fucking clueless. What a waste.

Ryback defeated Adam Rose in 1:29. Whatever

Seth Rollins defeated Dolph Ziggler. Crowd was kinda lukewarm for this and Rollins new finisher sucks.

Mix in way too many Kane backstage segments, and some pretty decent Orton RKO spots and you have a poor Raw.

Avoided the thread earlier but...
I guess I'll change it to basketball.

Can someone quickly list the major feuds atm?

I assume Cena v Rusev rematch is happening and Seth v Orton or something? Bryan v Concussions too from that other thread...what about Reigns?

(I don't follow the weekly shows)

Orton/Rollins
Cena/Rusev
Reigns/Big Show
Harper/Ambrose
Sheamus/Ziggler
Neville/Vince's booking
The Diva's division/my ability to stay awake

Damn that Raw sounded putrid. Glad I stopped watching this crap. You guys should stop watching this stuff. You will feel so much better. Seriously, try it for a month. Get 3 hours to do other things Monday night. Go out. Watch other shows.

Top Bottom