• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

Damn that Raw sounded putrid. Glad I stopped watching this crap. You guys should stop watching this stuff. You will feel so much better. Seriously, try it for a month. Get 3 hours to do other things Monday night. Go out. Watch other shows.
Dodgers are off today. Time to watch Raw.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
carol-crying-dead-flowers-Favim.com-1625949.jpg
oh damn

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Orton/Rollins
Cena/Rusev
Reigns/Big Show
Harper/Ambrose
Sheamus/Ziggler
Neville/Vince's booking
The Diva's division/my ability to stay awake

Reigns / Big Show lol

Harper / Ambrose might be a excellent match at least. Thank you sir you are are gentleman

The WWE is the most fun when they use the entire roster, which is why it's great to see Slater and Bo. When they stick tot en guys rematching each other infinitely is when the product gets stale.
I'm going to disagree with you. I believe WWE is most fun when Daniel Bryan is not involved.

I'm going to clear some shit up in here. Get it off my chest, if you will.

No, I did not change my name because someone "got to me", "bodied me", "owned me" or whatever you want to call it. I requested my name to be changed before Heel linked to my Reddit as if he was revealing something about me. It's not an insult or shameful to show me what I've posted in the past. Why would it be?

That's also not why I effectively stopped posting here either. It's WWE's shitty product and my declining interest in wrestling. I think I need a long ass break from it, and that's fine. I pop back in to watch major events but I stopped following the news and the weekly shows. Having a much better time of it that way.

I mostly have enjoyed my interactions with you guys, but I think I'll be even more scarce from now on. Just wanted to clear some things up before I did so. Thanks for everything.

Who were you?

edit: nevermind, see you're strobogo. Didn't know about the name change, but I thought the reddit stuff was old news.

Sorry to see you leave strobogo :(

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Lol at a plot line with Rollins accidentally sharing private shit on social media.

Pavaloo

i think new day's match was the best thing on raw

which is to say raw sucked, but i the match was still pretty decent to good. i liked the finish

Aiii

So not worth it
I was actually thinking that.

It makes sense, with his entrance, the whole face of fear stuff. Debuting him with his entrance would make the most sense too.

All in all this all comes down to: it won't happen because WWE, but making such a big deal about addressing an unknown superstar makes no sense if you're not debuting a new star or having a big star return to beat Bray, and far as I remember there's nobody of note waiting to return from injury. So it has to be a new debut, I figure.

It's going to be Kane.
In 2015.
Re-debuting his mask, as if that was big deal.
IT'S THE DEMON KANE, MAGGLE!

I'd be OK with the curb stomp essentially becoming Seth's Punt, but he needs something good for a replacement, and you can't never show it again, it's in his first title win for fucks sake!

Softgels

Banned
How was raw tonight bros?

The opposite of this post:

Bad.

Kane was everywhere and had more screen time than anyone else
Bryan's issue is severe enough that he wasn't there, probably won't be there tomorrow at SD, and may not be at ER
The blowoff to Miz/Mizdow ended with Sandow losing because of random diva heel turn to plug her movie, him going down, Miz winning and then him going down, and Orton (who wasn't even involved in the feud) standing tall
Curbstomp likely banned
Sheamus/Ryder became Sheamus walloping him throughout his homestate, Dolph saving him, and in the process costing him the match he was still in so he still lost

WrestleZone said the move's banned because of potential injury concern related to the concussion lawsuits and it making them look bad. Seth debuted a new DDT finisher today, no curbstomp used, so it at least appears like they got one right

Raw was a blast. As fun as it has been in ages. Kane and Cena had a great match and Kane in general was great all night.

Forkball

The curb stomp was a good finisher because you could do it to anyone. That's the key to a main event finisher. You didn't see Helms vertebreaking his way to the top because that only works on some guys.

Hasney

The curb stomp was a good finisher because you could do it to anyone. That's the key to a main event finisher. You didn't see Helms vertebreaking his way to the top because that only works on some guys.

That's why he had a backup finisher

giphy.gif

Seriously though, I'm all for guys having 5 or so moves that could end a match rather than one ultimate one. Would stop the PPV finisher kickout and spam too.

Damn, Pro-Wrestling NOAH announced that Takeshi Morishima's retiring - he pulled out of the Global Tag League earlier this month due to injuries and has apparently been told by his doctor that he has to stop wrestling immediately. Sad end to a career that was so promising. 2006/2007 Morishima was one of the most exciting wrestlers in the world, but as with most of NOAH's homegrown talent, it never quite panned out for him.

Anywho, lots of Kane talk recently, so I was wondering where our resident Kane fanboy was and LOL;

They haven't been hot since I stopped being a regular poster here. Now all this place is a bunch of losers harping about how mad they are at a fake kid's TV show and other marks trying to get themselves over by spending all day writing reviews of crap no one's going to read.

f6FH7E5.gif

Raw was a blast. As fun as it has been in ages. Kane and Cena had a great match and Kane in general was great all night.

Thanks to the power on insomnia I just finished RAW and it was a C level show. Cena / Kane was better than expected but still not good and all the Authority in turmoil stuff has been done probably a dozen times by now.

Rollins / Ziggler was good, except for the weak finisher, and the ending RKO was awesome but otherwise I would have rather been sleeping.

Top Bottom