• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

JavyOO7

I hate him, but agreed. He has like 3 moves that could be legit finishers.

Also,
gHy6vjp.gif
> Bullhammer

That was great.

Toki767

I wonder if whoever loses Tough Enough 2015 will have a longer and better career then the winner again.

Its like the Tough Enough tradition now.

I wonder how much HHH feels he needs to legitimize Tough Enough as there hasn't been a winner yet that has lasted very long or even made it to be anything better than the guys who got cut in the same season.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Gotta love how Bryan doesn't get Brock treatment when it comes to defenses.

Brock is available if absolutely necessary - Bryan's injured and may not be able to use his arm at all.

At some point, there has to be a realization that there is no CONSPIRACY!!!!!11111ONEONEONEONE against Bryan, and that the dude is just seriously, seriously injured, and probably has a chronic nerve issue. I'm still waiting for half the regular posters in this thread to admit that WWE would be completely screwed had Bryan faced Lesnar and won with the recurrence of his injury.

It sucks; but I don't think they can make Bryan a main centerpiece until he can go at least a full year without any recurrence of his injury. :(

Sephzilla

The winner of this Tough Enough goes to NXT first, right? If that's the case there's a better chance that this Tough Enough winner could actually make it. I have more faith in the NXT system than whatever system previous Tough Enough winners had.

Fox318

The winner of this Tough Enough goes to NXT first, right? If that's the case there's a better chance that this Tough Enough winner could actually make it. I have more faith in the NXT system than whatever system previous Tough Enough winners had.

Wrestling Observer Radio revealed that they will go to the Lucha Underground midcard with Johnny Mundo

Heel

the debut of Nikki Bella-tor? MMAksana needs to come back for a real bout.

Professor Beef, the move that got Aksana fired from the WWE is barbaric and not legal in sanctioned Mixed Martial Arts bouts. I'd prefer that you stop perpetuating this myth. She's belongs in a Kumite.

I'd rather have 2k14 on PC but whatever, I'm sure the mod community will save that game. I mean, for god's sake, I'm playing through a translated Virtual Pro Wrestling 2, which should be entirely impossible.

Toki767

Why? The only chance someone winning Tough Enough would make it in NXT is if they were already experienced in the indies.

Anyone starting from the ground up is doomed to fail.

MC Safety

Professor Beef, the move that got Aksana fired from the WWE is barbaric and not legal in sanctioned Mixed Martial Arts bouts. I'd prefer that you stop perpetuating this myth. She's belongs in a Kumite.

They should bring Aksana back. She's Lithuana baby. Let her entertainment you.

Sephzilla

Why? The only chance someone winning Tough Enough would make it in NXT is if they were already experienced in the indies.

Anyone starting from the ground up is doomed to fail.

I don't necessarily think this is true. Charlotte Flair is the best example of it. Sasha Banks had indie experience before NXT but I think everyone will agree that she came into her own in NXT, not in the indies before it.

Toki767

I don't necessarily think this is true. Charlotte Flair is the best example of it. Sasha Banks had indie experience before NXT but I think everyone will agree that she came into her own in NXT, not in the indies before it.

Charlotte is Ric Flair's daughter. Even Axel showed promise without being in the indies because he was Curt Hennig's son.

Sasha was relatively fine in the indies though. She basically got a new attitude in NXT which is what helped her, not necessarily more in ring experience.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It was really good. Kane absolutely brought it and was the most over face of the night two weeks in a row. A lot of fun. Can't wait for the Superstars taping to go up.

Kane?

In 2015?

Was good?

Huh...I'd like to check it out.

Toki767

So is WWE just going to get away from headshot finishers in general? Or is this curb stomp business just a one off?

It seems pretty silly that they would ban the Curb Stomp before things like the Brogue Kick or Bullhammer which are direct shots to the head.

klonere

Banned
Kane?

In 2015?

Was good?

Huh...I'd like to check it out.

he cut half a good promo, saying that they could have put the belt on El Torito if they wanted to over Rollins

lost to cena

involved in a Raw® distraction finish to close the show

nothing ground breaking. nothing any other character or person on the roster could have accomplished given the same time on the show, being in something like 12 segments or something.

So many modern day WWE finishers are moves that can be easily performed by an impressionable child on the playground - the RKO, the Zigzag and, yes, the curb stomp. So if WWE are really concerned about kids copying moves and injuring themselves, they'll do what's only right and allow more powerbombs, deadlift suplexes, vertical drop brainbusters and other moves that require some serious strength and cooperation to properly execute. Of course they won't, too worried about concussions to allow for head-drops, but they also had zero issue with Bryan killing himself with unnecessary bumps every single night, so...

Toki767

So many modern day WWE finishers are moves that can be easily performed by an impressionable child on the playground - the RKO, the Zigzag and, yes, the curb stomp. So if WWE are really concerned about kids copying moves and injuring themselves, they'll do what's only right and allow more powerbombs, deadlift suplexes, vertical drop brainbusters and other moves that require some serious strength and cooperation to properly execute. Of course they won't, too worried about concussions to allow for head-drops, but they also had zero issue with Bryan killing himself with unnecessary bumps every single night, so...

Isn't it more dangerous for kids to try copying moves that require strength? A kid might lift someone up halfway and then drop them due to lack of strength.

Fox318

From now jackhammer, last ride powerbombs, and perfect plexes are the only moves allowed

Top Bottom