• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

Bandini

Been watching the 1998 Raw's they put up and every other segment there's a Rock, Austin, Undertaker, Mankind/Dude Love/Cactus Jack, Triple H/HBK segment or match on those shows. It's a one and a half hour show and there's so many things to give a shit about. It really exposes the current product and how almost nobody or things that happen matter.

I've been watching them too and although they're pretty good background noise when I'm playing poker, a lot of the segments are really, really bad. DX gets so much screen time and it's all garbage, 95% of the matches are piss-poor, and there's a lot of other people I couldn't give a crap about. Austin / Vince / Foley is a lot of fun, at least.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
¡HarlequinPanic!;160983733 said:
after the poor experiences I'm having with MKX I have little faith in ever playing a console port on pc. augh.

Look at it this way - it can only be better. WWE2k15 is a steaming pile of shit.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Seth Rollins curb stomp ban has me thinking

What are the GOOD finishers in modern day WWE?

Currently, I enjoy the:

F5
Sissa Abigail
Clash of the Titus

I think Ambrose is in dire straits and needs a new finisher.

What if the port level is on par with the game? Like a Saints Row 2 situation where if your processor is too fast, it runs too slow?

Still might be better...2k15 is straight garbage.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
RKO is definitely the best finisher going now, I will agree with that.

Fox318

RKO is definitely the best finisher going now, I will agree with that.

It's no Big Show Punch.

Big Show sells it so perfectly by making it look like he barley has the strength to pick up his own hand.

Its almost like he is so fat, old , and out of shape that having his arm parallel to the ground is almost to much for him.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

3 best
mUtk5.gif

kNyUe.gif

(sadly this got nerfed for stupid crossrhodes)
gXRh8N8.gif

Honorable Mentions:
World's Strongest Slam
Bullhammer
F-U even if it is #safe. Cena's upper body size makes it work
F-5
Fandango's leg drop
Swagger's powerbomb(that I guess he doesn't do anymore as a finisher)
Red Arrow
RKO
Accolade

I'm being real generous here. Most WWE finishers are shit and Curb Stomp was one of the few good ones. The Setup for Sister Abigail is top tier, but the move itself is dumb. Bray's suplex throw and clothesline are much better options.

brough kick is cool but I gotta find/gif jamie noble being 'retired' when he took this irish curse that looked like it killed him. that's a great move for smaller guys to take.

From 411:

In the match description for Daniel Bryan vs Bad News Barrett on WWE.com, it says that Bryan is “undergoing diagnostic testing to see if he can defend his title at Extreme Rules.”

somedevil

From 411:

In the match description for Daniel Bryan vs Bad News Barrett on WWE.com, it says that Bryan is “undergoing diagnostic testing to see if he can defend his title at Extreme Rules.”

So the three options are the match happens, it gets delayed to the next pay per view or another match happens.

If Bryan can't go just do Neville vs BNB for the title or not. Perfect crowd for him.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
None of Nikki's finishers work because she thinks she's built like Beth when she's not at all. Her Torture Rack is so struggle looking.

images

zychi

Banned

I like the Paige turner. Aj's was good too. I generally prefer the submissions and Sweet Chin Music style of finishers.

I wish someone did a Jackknife powerbomb as a finisher again. Even when Taker half-assed it, I loved it

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Are they booking Prince Nana and Moose in the War of the Worlds shows? Because they need to.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I've really turned around on Barreta. He's solid as fuck in the ring. I just wish he was a little less goofy because he looks like somebody NJPW could do something with, but his goofy indie wrestling guy personality will only get him to tag team level at most.

edit: o'reilly vs naito-kuuuun. naito will carry this midget to 5 stars

Striker

Sheamus' moveset has a ton of signature moves, but he seems to do them well. His White Noise (aka Finlay's Celtic Cross) is still one of my favorite moves from either guy.

Best WWE finishers right now -

Spear
Running Knee
Brogue Kick
Nikki Bella's forearm
Curb Stomp
Helluva Kick
top Rope Leg Drop
Luke Harper's Lariat
Red Arrow
RKO

Honestly, that's not a bad batch at all.

No love for Trouble In Paradise? I mean, I know Kofi is Kofi but that move is too nice.

The SOS is pretty neat too; it always looks like the receiver might die.

Softgels

Banned
I haven't watched any WWE since the Raw after Mania. That shitlord crowd turned me off of WWE programming really hard.

What have I actually missed? Maybe I should try watching Egg-Stream Rules.

It was really good. Kane absolutely brought it and was the most over face of the night two weeks in a row. A lot of fun. Can't wait for the Superstars taping to go up.

Top Bottom