• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

Bryan flowing Brock-senpai

CBjPE5EUsAAnosU.jpg

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
That's just not true, Sephzilla.

Any newcomers out there? Don't be shy. Introduce yourselves and answer a few icebreakers. Don't worry, there's no wrong answers!

1) For his ring post spot at WrestleMania, do you think Brock bladed, busted himself open for real, or did he use a blood capsule tied to the pole?
EOeBjDE.gif

2) Was Daniel Bryan over, or was it the chant?
LegitimateHelpfulBarebirdbat.gif

Plywood I am extremely happy to see the return of Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen, First of Her Name, the Unburnt, Queen of Meereen, Queen of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Chains, and Mother of Dragons.

strobogo

Banned
I noticed a lot of negativity about WM online. Why? WM was a blast this year. Extremely fun and playful, especially Sting vs HHH. Match of the forever. Danny Bryan won a title after sleeping for the whole match while his opponents killed themselves, Rusev had a majestic entrance, Roman didn't win, Sting was great, Brock smashed, Rollins left as champ. I can't see any reason how people could be upset at anything on the show besides that terrible Taker/Bray match. Bray was just awful. Millennials really dropped the ball on this show. All those part timers blew them away.

Some people will be negative no matter what, I s'pose

HBmUGFM.gif

Plywood I am extremely happy to see the return of Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen, First of Her Name, the Unburnt, Queen of Meereen, Queen of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Chains, and Mother of Dragons.

I hope the theme of her name getting progressively longer continues for the rest of the show (assuming they don't kill her off by/in season 8 which they'll inevitably get to because they'll still be waiting on him to finish the books by then and they'll just have to do their own thing)

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
tumblr_m4bws049bN1rpeddc.gif

Vylash

No he's not.

People occasionally go over Kane and Show.
back when i made my debut i didn't shake anyone's hand, notice that DM never came after me for it, now i'm not saying he's scared of me but he probably knows i'd beat that old ass if he ever tried anything

Top Bottom