• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Someone needs to book Hino vs Ishii. Hope he's in the G1 this year, the field is supposed to be the largest yet, which would presumably allow for more spots for outside guys.

I'm still waiting for this match to show up online.
tumblr_nlfx8hXYXl1qf7xjao1_540.jpg

TAKA & Taichi produce shows don't usually leak online, as they're only released on DVD and most fans aren't willing to pay $50-$60 to get a single show. Japanese physical media is so damn expensive. Not to mention, K-Dojo are pretty slow with the DVD releases anyway - the last TAKA & Taichi produce released was the January 2014 show (the one with Gedo vs Taichi in the main event). Really hope it's released at some point, though.

LOL, who the fuck thought it'd be a good idea to a) have an ROH phone-in line in the year 2015 and b) go on about it all show? Kevin Kelly keeps telling us we can become "ultimate ROH insiders" if only we call ROH's Codeline right this instant! Do so and you're gifted "an exclusive Women of Honor action screenshot", whatever that is, as well as finding out the answer to such pressing questions as this;

TvZowpD.jpg

The show's been pretty good, though. It's just the presentation that's stuck decidedly in the past. Also, Dalton Castle is pretty fucking amazing, friends.

He's spiked his own head a couple of times doing the spear, so I wouldn't be surprised if they told him to ease up, what with all this concussion worry going about.

Carnby

I'm waiting for comic book writers to start tweeting that we aren't smart enough to understand Leto's Joker. Much like JR and Jericho telling us the same about Roman's push.

- PWInsider reports that another four NXT releases were done today, bringing the total up to six. In addition to C. Denzel Freeman and Tony Briggs, the following talents were released, none of whom had competed at NXT events:

* Courtney Freeman – Former amateur wrestler from The University of the Cumberlands.

* Dustin Mueller – Bodybuilder signed in late 2014.

* Leyvonna Zakari – Actress and model, signed in April 2014.

* Laszlo Vandracsek – Former Olympic Bobsledder. Signed to WWE in late 2014.

C. Denzel Freeman and Courtney Freeman is the same guy, so in reality it's 5 people released.

Xater

- PWInsider reports that another four NXT releases were done today, bringing the total up to six. In addition to C. Denzel Freeman and Tony Briggs, the following talents were released, none of whom had competed at NXT events:

* Courtney Freeman – Former amateur wrestler from The University of the Cumberlands.

C. Denzel Freeman and Courtney Freeman is the same guy, so in reality it's 5 people released.

Trimming the fat after the new signings.

Oh man I'd love all those Eric Bischoff related DVD things. As long as it is actually new things and they're back together so they don't keep trying to use that 2003 interview over and over and over and over and over lol.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I wish Starbreeze(and its splinter companies) were in charge of making the single player campaign for every FPS. Nobody does it better. Maybe Raven, but they're making DLC.

Ithil

All from last year, so people who weren't cutting it in training I guess.

Kaladin

LOL, who the fuck thought it'd be a good idea to a) have an ROH phone-in line in the year 2015 and b) go on about it all show? Kevin Kelly keeps telling us we can become "ultimate ROH insiders" if only we call ROH's Codeline right this instant! Do so and you're gifted "an exclusive Women of Honor action screenshot", whatever that is, as well as finding out the answer to such pressing questions as this;

TvZowpD.jpg

The show's been pretty good, though. It's just the presentation that's stuck decidedly in the past. Also, Dalton Castle is pretty fucking amazing, friends.

tumblr_n2cl38siKV1sg99p0o1_1280.png

LOL, who the fuck thought it'd be a good idea to a) have an ROH phone-in line in the year 2015

LOL.

Inspire Pro has had a hotline forever. It's totally kay-fabulous.

Edit: It was cool to see inspire Pro Champ "Dirty" Andy Dalton on ROH TV, even if only for about a minute. Dalton is a badass wrestler, and leaned into that flying forearm real good.

Since Ray Rowe beat Franco D'Angelo in a big hoss battle that supposedly had #1 contenders hip implications at the last show, Rowe should be getting a chance at Dalton's Inspire Pro title soon, possibly right after ACH's title shot at In Their Blood 2, next month. That will be a helluva match between those two, if it happens. Rowe and Dalton will tear that building to the ground.

Alucard

Banned

TvZowpD.jpg

Elgin's mom was an arm wrestler. He said it in an interview with...I don't remember who. But yeah, the "code line" is super cheesy.

That said, loved Castle vs. Dijak this week.

Alucard going full carny in that UFC thread.

Just spreading the word and luring folks into the tent, friend.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Who makes these decisions? And I enjoy Dalton Castle as well, RoH desperately needed something DIFFERENT.

Shitty Indy poster time! I love this game.

CDbMi30WgAA2ULv.jpg:large

Is...that a ventriloquist there on the back? At least a Cunt is on the poster.

I own a vita and could give a fuck about the speculations. It's my personal pinball and lumines machine.

Which pinball you play? FX2 or Arcade or both? I love the fuck out of Arcade.

somedevil

Get that Meltzerz stuff outta here, friend. You really think a promotion with Vampiro and Konnan is gonna hire Russo in 2015 after they saw what he did in WCW?

Well Lucha Underground and TNA are honoring him by having matches that he has done. TNA next week has a pipe on a pole match. While Lucha Underground is doing a match he did in 2006 TNA where
fans with leather straps are going to surround the ring.

Fox318

Get that Meltzerz stuff outta here, friend. You really think a promotion with Vampiro and Konnan is gonna hire Russo in 2015 after they saw what he did in WCW?

TNA tried to secretly employ Russo and lost their TV deal because of it.

Russo must have something on these people.

klonere

Banned

this weeks Review a Wai is on Lockdown 2007, I'm listening to Konnan trying to sell an "electrified steel cage match"

Russoooo baybaeee

Top Bottom