• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

RP912

Banned
Who makes these decisions? And I enjoy Dalton Castle as well, RoH desperately needed something DIFFERENT.

Is...that a ventriloquist there on the back? At least a Cunt is on the poster.

Which pinball you play? FX2 or Arcade or both? I love the fuck out of Arcade.

Zen Pinball all day. I would get into Arcade but them table packs are expensive as shit.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Inuyasha fan fiction author Jpeeples as been got

giphy.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Zen Pinball all day. I would get into Arcade but them table packs are expensive as shit.

Used to play the FUCK out of Zen's stuff, then I bought a season of TPA on a whim and I haven't looked back. Amazing stuff. When there's a sale,d efinitely try a season.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Zen Pinball is lame because most the tables look so ridiculous that it distracts from the game.

The South Park pins are ok on it though.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Zen Pinball is lame because most the tables look so ridiculous that it distracts from the game.

The South Park pins are ok on it though.

I like Zen's stuff because it's pinball that can't be replicated IRL - which TPA does the reverse for me, nearly complete accuracy and recreations. Best of both worlds.

Xater

I like Zen's stuff because it's pinball that can't be replicated IRL - which TPA does the reverse for me, nearly complete accuracy and recreations. Best of both worlds.

I never thought the Zen table designs were that great. TPA is my jam. I actually prefer it on the iPad because you can play it in portrait which is perfect for pinball.

Alucard

Banned
Micah has been watching Big E tapes. And TNA's editors need to learn about camera changes that don't mess with your mind so much.
KDByRpN.gif

Softgels

Banned
EC3 as a character is one of the few guys that WWE let go that seems like a mistake. Until he's in the ring, and then you realize why he got cut.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I reinstalled 2k15 just to remind myself of its faults as a 2k16 announcement looms.

...Holy shit, worse than I remembered. And remember how they didn't include the WCW/NXT packs as part of the season pass? Holy shit.

My question is, if you tape one week and are live the other why in the world would you schedule the world title change to be on the week that was taped?

Vince screwed Vince, he deserved all those missing butts in seats.

Softgels

Banned
I reinstalled 2k15 just to remind myself of its faults as a 2k16 announcement looms.

...Holy shit, worse than I remembered. And remember how they didn't include the WCW/NXT packs as part of the season pass? Holy shit.

What if the PC version is modded enough to be the greatest wrestling game in 15 years? With all the DLC included from the start. Sid!

Alucard

Banned
Okay, damn good pile driver from EY on Aries.

gKSNeqb.gif

Average episode of Impact IMO. No really memorable matches and the usual TNA mixed bag stuff. They're never going to get any bigger than they are. If they're cool with that, fine. Just not must-watch TV on a week-to-week basis.

Softgels

Banned
That piledriver sucks. I can't stand a piledriver where it is clear the taker's head isn't anywhere near the mat/floor. Also it is really stupid to do a piledriver on the floor. I know EY isn't getting paid enough to screw up his spine forever since he took a pay cut when he re-signed with TNA.

Too be fair it's specifically called a showcase pass, not season pass so you get what you pay for.

Top Bottom