• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

I don't know about you guys but I'm sure it'll be a spectacle watching Ziggles plant his lips on Sheamus' pasty backside courtesy of the groundbreaking first ever "kiss me arse" match, extreme rules indeed.

I also look forward to a piss weak payoff to Kane's role as guardian of the cage door where in a shocking twist he does what's supposedly best for business yet evidentially not for ratings and allows Rollins passage to escape with the belt in some screwy fashion.

Alucard

Banned
$4 grand for this Hitman jacket

$_57.JPG

rrc1594

Doesn't look good. He is supposedly out 5 weeks. So he might miss payback as well. If he can't go I see them doing Barrett vs Neville instead. Is it for the title or not will be the question if that match happens.

Damn. I'm not the biggest D. Bryan fan, but man it sucks see him hit with some many injuries

Alucard

Banned
Man, listening to Jericho tell his Yoko Ono story on his latest podcast is so annoying. Guy sounds like such a try-hard in 2015.

jeeeeeeeezus. I know Lionheart had said he'd do the match if the money was right, but Fludder went on a Facebook rant about how much of a scumbag AJ was for joking about and and said he'd never book AJ again...

Fludders a dick let's not pretend there isn't genuine animosity and turn it into a work

Since the incident lionheart has bitched constantly, AJ has mocked him and pcw as nothing's and Fludder has had a moan back.

To book it as a rematch is just stupid

Yea love me some susumu. Dude is awesome

Excited for Dead or alive .

Dead or Alive should be great, love the crazy stipulation, multi-man Dragon Gate main events - I'm almost more excited for King of Gate, though. Tozawa vs Shingo, YAMATO vs T-Hawk & CIMA vs Doi should all be awesome and that's only the opening night.

RP912

Banned
I just had this dope ass Land of Lakes hot chocolate with coconut sugar and marshmellows. I think I'm going to watch a ruthless aggression ppv.

RBH

Really random thought, but Meng vs. Chris Benoit at WCW Slamboree 1997 is a pretty fun match that doesn't get much talk. Seeing the crowd erupt when the classic 4 Horsemen theme started playing for Benoit's entrance was great.

Matter of fact, this PPV as a whole is pretty solid. I really loved the Macho Man/DDP segment.

Alucard

Banned
Neville's first words ever on WWE TV on Smackdown this week:

"...and tonight, we're gonna cut a couple of bullies down to size."

Neville and Ziggler looked good together. The Red Arrow is such a goddamn ridiculous finisher. In the best way possible.

JavyOO7

Really random thought, but Meng vs. Chris Benoit at WCW Slamboree 1997 is a pretty fun match that doesn't get much talk. Seeing the crowd erupt when the classic 4 Horsemen theme started playing for Benoit's entrance was great.

Matter of fact, this PPV as a whole is pretty solid. I really loved the Macho Man/DDP segment.

I'm going to watch that.

bf38cbb271.jpg

Searching for his name on the network always showed nothing. But because his name is on the description of the event listed above he shows up. I'm surprised the description hasn't changed yet.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
I need to get back into TNA...EC3 is going to put the company on his fucking back.

Show up to a few actual political rallies, stir them up a bit.... maybe get on some news channels. Have a bunch of squash matches against said unemployed and millenial jobbers. It writes itself. Good gimick.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I only have one real issue with Wolfenstein: The New Order.

Did this game need a love story? No. Absolutely not. The love story actively fucks up so many other great aspects of the game because it's obvious from the get-go, 'oh they're not as important as the love story.' Kill off all these interesting characters just so lughead McBuff can go after his girl? The most boring of all the characters introduced? I really don't always need to be saving the girl in the end, video games.

Alucard

Banned
Extreme Rules betting lines released. No surprises.

WWE NEWS: Potential Extreme Rules SPOILERS - who are the favorites to win?
Apr 25, 2015 - 3:07:30 PM

International oddsmakers have released betting lines on Sunday's Extreme Rules PPV. The favorites usually point to match outcomes, with exceptions, especially if late money indicates a change in booking plans.

The strongest favorites are top champions Seth Rollins and John Cena. In fact, all champions are pegged as favorites to win, including Daniel Bryan, who is still being advertised for an Intercontinental Title defense against Bad News Barrett despite health concerns.

- WWE World champion Seth Rollins is a -900 favorite over Randy Orton.

- U.S. champion John Cena is also -900 against Rusev.

- Roman Reigns is -420 against Big Show.

- Sheamus is -225 against Dolph Ziggler.

- Dean Ambrose is -215 against Luke Harper.

- IC champion Daniel Bryan is a slight -195 favorite against Bad News Barrett.

- WWE tag champions Tyson Kidd & Cesaro are also -195 against New Day on the pre-show.

- Divas champion Nikki Bella is -150 over Naomi.

That's mean. I try to be truthful with all of my posts.

You don't try hard enough, friend.

Lucha Underground is a telenovella with over stylized and over produced wrestling to further the storylines. It's not even a real wrestling show. It has a permanent piss filter and loves using crane shots to show the bussed in fans that don't pay to get in and are told what to chant.

LU literally has applause signs like the Tonight Show. It isn't a wrestling show. It's a TV show with wrestling as a back drop.

None of those things are true. At all.

And what the fuck does "not even a real wrestling show" mean? Because it's shot in a TV studio in front of a free audience? You do realize that almost all the classic AWA/NWA/WCW/Crockett Promotions/ect. ect. ect televised wrestling from the territorial days was shot in TV studios in front of free crowds? All those great "custom made"-era Ric Flair moments weren't done on "wrestling shows"?

So like I said-- shit poster...not impressed.

Top Bottom