• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

Fox318

Kane started his own bowling team

CDeH6xkXIAA7Hnl.png

Between house shows and TV do these guys even have off time?

Or does Kane just work TV?

RP912

Banned
Kane is the hardest working man in show business. He wrestles, caters to the fans, run his own lawncare service, and a local politician.

JavyOO7

You don't try hard enough, friend.

None of those things are true. At all.

And what the fuck does "not even a real wrestling show" mean? Because it's shot in a TV studio in front of a free audience? You do realize that almost all the classic AWA/NWA/WCW/Crockett Promotions/ect. ect. ect televised wrestling from the territorial days was shot in TV studios in front of free crowds? All those great "custom made"-era Ric Flair moments weren't done on "wrestling shows"?

So like I said-- shit poster...not impressed.

Oh yeah, I noticed that. Softgels, do you have a source for all that you said in those posts about LU?

EDIT - Or maybe he was being sarcastic.

I think the "not a real wrestling show" has to do with the idea that LU is a show in which the wrestling is a subset of the overarching storylines, rather than the storylines being a layer on top of the main focus on wrestling.

I personally agree that it's way overstylized and not particularly enjoyable because of how overproduced it is, but if people enjoy it, more power to them.

Hex

Banned

And what the fuck does "not even a real wrestling show" mean? Because it's shot in a TV studio in front of a free audience? You do realize that almost all the classic AWA/NWA/WCW/Crockett Promotions/ect. ect. ect televised wrestling from the territorial days was shot in TV studios in front of free crowds? All those great "custom made"-era Ric Flair moments weren't done on "wrestling shows"?

I support this post.

Oh yeah, I noticed that. Softgels, do you have a source for all that you said in those posts about LU?

EDIT - Or maybe he was being sarcastic.

He's not being sarcastic, he's playing a game of ISEC telephone, with a thick layer of his own embellishment.

But it's all bullshit he's passing off as facts.

tm24

I also don't get the point of calling LU a telenovela. Like it somehow makes it different than WWE being a soap opera

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole

"What do you mean less is more?. MORE IS MORE GODDAMMIT!!!!."

I also don't get the point of calling LU a telenovela. Like it somehow makes it different than WWE being a soap opera

Just thinking about it, there's nothing really "soapie" on WWE at the moment, no babies, no affairs. Pretty dull. Wheel out Zigglers wife with a ginger baby with a Mohawk, I want that......... the swerve, it's a super smart baby. Rowan, Shamus, Ziggler.

Softgels

Banned

He's not being sarcastic, he's playing a game of ISEC telephone, with a thick layer of his own embellishment.

But it's all bullshit he's passing off as facts.

You're kind of a jerk. I guess the hostile and insular thing isn't just a joke after all :(

Man God

Non-Canon Member
"What do you mean less is more?. MORE IS MORE GODDAMMIT!!!!."

Just thinking about it, there's nothing really "soapie" on WWE at the moment, no babies, no affairs. Pretty dull. Wheel out Zigglers wife with a ginger baby with a Mohawk, I want that......... the swerve, it's a super smart baby. Rowan, Shamus, Ziggler.

A super smart baby girl presented by Reigns. Believe that, baby girl. Shit writes itself.

You're kind of a jerk. I guess the hostile and insular thing isn't just a joke after all :(

Considering you haven't exactly been in the truth business, forgive me if I don't lose sleep over you opinion of me.

But yeah, nice attempt at deflection, trying to make this about me and the community, when it was all your choice to jump into that thread with both feet and type all that bullshit with your own hands, and then double-down on the bullshit when I corrected you. I personally doubt your lame jedi mind trick will prevent people from noticing you haven't answered anyone's questions about your source for your wild claims, but thanks for playing.

NoRéN

Considering you haven't exactly been in the truth business, forgive me if I don't lose sleep over you opinion of me.

But yeah, nice attempt at deflection, trying to make this about me and the community, when it was all your choice to jump into that thread with both feet and type all that bullshit with your own hands, and then double-down on the bullshit when I corrected you. I personally doubt your lame jedi mind trick will prevent people from noticing you haven't answered anyone's questions about your source for your wild claims, but thanks for playing.
God damn!!!

Good stuff. As a regular attendee to the lucha tapings I would also enjoy seeing softgels sources.

Softgels

Banned

What a weird hill to die on. Over someone saying something bad about Lucha Underground. I can see why this community gets so much guff on other parts of the board. I guess I'll just stick to them since I'm just going to get attacked here for daring to say what a lot of people have said about LU.

NoRéN;161605783 said:
God damn!!!

Good stuff. As a regular attendee to the lucha tapings I would also enjoy seeing softgels sources.

Indeed.

What a weird hill to die on. Over someone saying something bad about Lucha Underground.

Wait. Are you suggesting I'm the one dying on this hill?

I can see why this community gets so much guff on other parts of the board.

Again, attacking this community and playing the victim because someone called you out on a bunch of Tales From Your Ass, won't work on GAF.

I guess I'll just stick to them since I'm just going to get attacked here for daring to say what a lot of people have said about LU.

So that's your source? What a strange hill to die on, indeed.

And again, if "a lot of people" have said it, you shouldn't be having so much trouble producing a source...

Softgels

Banned
Wait. Are you suggesting I'm the one dying on this hill?

Again, attacking this community and playing the victim because someone called you out on a bunch of Tales From Your Ass, won't work on GAF.

So that's your source? What a strange hill to die on, indeed.

Oh I forgot this was the all powerful and unique "GAF". My bad. My claims come from fans from the first few tapings, when they had to bus fans in and tell them who to cheer and who to boo, and when. And you can tell by the editing of the show that the reactions aren't genuine and are sweetened as much as Smackdown. But boy, I guess I'm just not big enough for GAF, so I'll see myself out.

This thread is like 80% "Tales From Your Ass" and no one cares.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Who the hell is hating on Lucha Underground?!

Also OT has now been infected by bitching about 1000 year old demons

I think the real issue is that somehow, a part of GAF feels "safe" enough for a bunch of pedos that beat off over that shit that GAF has noticed, as a whole. It says a lot that an entire collection of communities notice this shit. And did you see the Chris Hansen vs Predator shit? Man.

GAF is earning quite the rep out there in the rest of the world. And it ain't flattering. So yeah, there's complaints about the pedo defenses. It's disgusting.

Sou Da

Can't believe you marks are actually falling this. Pinning blame on stro to take the heat of his alt, transparent as hell Heel.

Top Bottom