• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Ouch at those RAW ratings.

#RollinsEra

At this point, the question isn't if Rollins is going to lose the belt before SummerSlam but if they'll give Reigns his chance or go full panic mode and throw us back into the endless cycle of Cena/Orton matches?

You guys need to learn a little bit about the HUT level. The Rollins era happened to begin at the same time a billion dollar movie was launching and now there's another billion dollar movie launching this week. You've got people traveling for the Mayweather/Pacquiao fight, that's a huge event. Don't forget about those riots in Baltimore either.

Alucard

Banned
I found a place for orton

top10.jpg

CRIMINAL GIRLS.

jmdajr

You guys need to learn a little bit about the HUT level. The Rollins era happened to begin at the same time a billion dollar movie was launching and now there's another billion dollar movie launching this week. You've got people traveling for the Mayweather/Pacquiao fight, that's a huge event. Don't forget about those riots in Baltimore either.

that's right

Tournament Summary written up (bar tomorrows entrance). OT is ready to go! Got a brief section on Payback and DDT4, if anyone else knows of anything big going on in May, let me know.

Here's the info for the Japanese iPPVs for May;

NJPW, "WRESTLING DONTAKU", 2015/05/03
Fukuoka International Centre

1. Yuji Nagata, Jushin Liger, Tiger Mask & Mascara Dorada vs Manabu Nakanishi, Captain New Japan, Ryusuke Taguchi & KUSHIDA
2. Tetsuya Naito & Sho Tanaka vs Kota Ibushi & Yohei Komatsu
3. Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Satoshi Kojima & Tomoaki Honma vs Bad Luck Fale, Tama Tonga & Cody Hall
4. IWGP Jr. Tag Titles: RPG Vice (c) vs The Young Bucks vs reDRagon
5. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title: Kenny Omega (c) vs Alex Shelley
6. Michael Bennet, Matt Taven & Maria Kanellis vs Karl Anderson, Doc Gallows & Amber Gallows
7. Hiroshi Tanahashi, Togi Makabe & Katsuyori Shibata vs Toru Yano, Tomohiro Ishii & Kazushi Sakuraba
8. Kazuchika Okada & YOSHI-HASHI vs AJ Styles & Yujiro Takahashi
9. IWGP Intercontinental Title: Shinsuke Nakamura (c) vs Hirooki Goto

Dragon Gate, "DEAD or ALIVE", 2015/05/05
Aichi-ken Gymnasium

1. Jimmy Kanda, Mr. Quu Quu Naoki Tanizaki Toyonaka Dolphin & Super Shisa vs K-ness, Punch Tominaga & Mondai Ryu
2. Yosuke=Santa Maria & El Lindaman vs Kenichiro Arai & 'Hollywood' Stalker Ichikawa
3. Open the Dream Gate: BxB Hulk (c) vs Cyber Kong
4. Open the Twin Gate: Masato Yoshino & Shachihoko BOY (c) vs Masaaki Mochizuki & Big R Shimizu
5. Open the Triangle Gate: Jimmy Susumu, Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee!! & Jimmy Kagetora vs Flamita, U-T & Kotoka vs Naruki Doi, Don Fujii & Gamma
6. Open the Brave Gate: Akira Tozawa (c) vs Dragon Kid
7. Mask vs. Hair Steel Cage Survival Double Risk 6 Way Match: T-Hawk (Naruki Doi & Masato Yoshino) vs CIMA (Flamita) vs Shingo Takagi (BxB Hulk) vs Kzy (Akira Tozawa) vs YAMATO (Masaaki Mochizuki) vs Ryo "Jimmy" Saito (Dragon Kid)

Dragon Gate, "KING OF GATE", 2015/05/08
Korakuen Hall, Tokyo

1. King of Gate 2015 Block A: CIMA vs Naruki Doi
2. King of Gate 2015 Block A: Shingo Takagi vs Akira Tozawa
3. King of Gate 2015 Block A: YAMATO vs T-Hawk

NJPW, "BEST OF THE SUPER JR's XXII - DAY 1", 2015/05/22
Korakuen Hall, Tokyo

NJPW, "BEST OF THE SUPER JR's XXII - DAY 7", 2015/05/30
Korakuen Hall, Tokyo

And a few WWNLive iPPVs;

SHINE 27, 2015/05/15
Ybor City, FL

EVOLVE 43, 2015/05/30
Queens, NY

EVOLVE 44, 2015/05/31
Long Island, NY

1. EVOLVE Championship: Drew Galloway (c) vs Roderick Strong

I still go with my prediction last night. Barrett will win.

Then proceed to lose every match after.

Unlike every one of his IC title reigns that support your theory, this time it's gonna be different.
Why? well because errrr....they'll need more top heels for future face champ Roman Reigns to face of course!

Fox318

Also on Review-a-Raw they mentioned that R Truth will be the king and they will just use it to make jokes about how he odd he looks with his crown.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
How many delusional fans still think the 2sweet copyright thing was a shot at the Bullet Club and not so they could make these shirts?

A lot of them, but you can't fault them too bad. The Young Bucks actively try to make people think this because it makes them look more important. I'd do the same thing.

Kaladin

May Wrasslin' |OT| Daniel Bryan is injured....again

May Wrasslin' |OT| It's the post Wrestlemania doldrums

May Wrasslin' |OT| Wishing we were back in Suplex City

Toki767

Unlike every one of his IC title reigns that support your theory, this time it's gonna be different.
Why? well because errrr....they'll need more top heels for future face champ Roman Reigns to face of course!

You mean Reigns is going to be the one that beats the KOTR winner for the next few months. Just add more notches to his belt.

Kaladin

I would be happy with KOTR going to Neville or Barrett, but I think it would do better with Neville and lend him some credibility.

When I told you fucking dorks in Texas to get on the Inspire Pro bandwagon you all ignored me. I tried to tip you off, but no one listened. Now, Ricochet is officially announced on this already-stacked card, and I hope you can't get tickets, you fuckers.

J/k. If you are able to be in Austin Texas on May 31st, come and have fun!

It is kind of weird going back to page 1 and seeing "Banned" under the OP. Unless you mean we didn't talk enough about women's wrestling.
No, OP is a flop for being banned and this thread is a flop for still being an OT1. Also #RollinsEra is currently flopping. Flops all around.

Heel

Listen guys, what you have to understand is...Sports Entertainment literally global. Literally this is expanding. WWE Network is a home run, and this thing is only getting bigger. Seth Rollins? This kid is a fucking stud. I've never seen anything like it. You know what I always tell you, fuckers? Don't complain until the story line unfolds.

Before a carnival had ring toss, before a circus had a lion, people gathered in a tent and were fooled into believing wrestling was real. I don't care what color you are, what country you come from, or what language you speak, Sports Entertainment is literally in our DNA. We watch it and we hate it.

Listen guys, what you have to understand is...Sports Entertainment literally global. Literally this is expanding. WWE Network is a home run, and this thing is only getting bigger. Seth Rollins? This kid is a fucking stud. I've never seen anything like it. You know what I always tell you, fuckers? Don't complain until the story line unfolds.

Before a carnival had ring toss, before a circus had a lion, people gathered in a tent and were fooled into believing wrestling was real. I don't care what color you are, what country you come from, or what language you speak, Sports Entertainment is literally in our DNA. We watch it and we hate it.
tumblr_nnip2ySHOM1sbzhteo1_400.gif

Fox318

Didn't you say the same thing about Rusev before the Politician destroyed his career?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Reminder: Heel used to love Bray Wyatt.

If I was a less reputable person, I'd go around on the internet searching his username and quoting said posts.

Chamber

love on your sleeve

iCRxztBDOrcv3.gif

Kaladin

6RI8hNS.gif

Top Bottom