• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

Dr Oz doesn't really exist. He's an alien. Not saying he's not wrong, but he's still a sexless alien and you can't really trust him over a stammering neckbeard.

Also LOL at the Neckbeard quoting Bret Easton Ellis' American Psycho and pretending it's his quote.

QUU2cZG.jpg

Listen guys, what you have to understand is...Sports Entertainment literally global. Literally this is expanding. WWE Network is a home run, and this thing is only getting bigger. Seth Rollins? This kid is a fucking stud. I've never seen anything like it. You know what I always tell you, fuckers? Don't complain until the story line unfolds.

Before a carnival had ring toss, before a circus had a lion, people gathered in a tent and were fooled into believing wrestling was real. I don't care what color you are, what country you come from, or what language you speak, Sports Entertainment is literally in our DNA. We watch it and we hate it.

Like a true sports entertainment critic.

RIP Softgels/strobogo for good
BwXOxUT.gif

What happened?

XenoRaven

I wanted to claim May so I could make a Minoru Suzuki themed OT complete with a summary of his history in wrestling and MMA as well as several links to various matches and fights but then I got too busy so now I'm not doing it.

Yikes at the Raw rating. A live show the day after a "PPV", and it's among the least viewed non-football season episodes of the last 18 years.

Gorillaz

Listen guys, what you have to understand is...Sports Entertainment literally global. Literally this is expanding. WWE Network is a home run, and this thing is only getting bigger. Seth Rollins? This kid is a fucking stud. I've never seen anything like it. You know what I always tell you, fuckers? Don't complain until the story line unfolds.

Before a carnival had ring toss, before a circus had a lion, people gathered in a tent and were fooled into believing wrestling was real. I don't care what color you are, what country you come from, or what language you speak, Sports Entertainment is literally in our DNA. We watch it and we hate it.
tumblr_nnfwuoRdjb1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

Sports entertainment is so deeply entrenched in me I don't know what to do breh

When I told you fucking dorks in Texas to get on the Inspire Pro bandwagon you all ignored me. I tried to tip you off, but no one listened. Now, Ricochet is officially announced on this already-stacked card, and I hope you can't get tickets, you fuckers.

One the one hand its awesome that King Ricochet is coming to my home town but it sucks that this means he almost certainly won't be in the 2015 BoSJ. Wonder if its because none of his matches could be on AXS or if New Japan's just salty that he turned them down?

For all the times carny gets thrown around here, it's hilarious how neville's nicknames literally sound like they are being shouted by a carnival announcer

"Cord cutting" is only going to keep increasing. They need to get Raw on the network.

Cord cutting is having nowhere near the effect a shitty product is. If you are a fridge watcher, and you see no Brock, Sting, HHH, Bryan, no Cena in the main event, etc. that's going to make you change the channel. The main event scene is extremely weak and they are missing far to many guys who bring ratings

Kaladin

Dixie Carter ✔@TNADixie
.@JEFFHARDYBRAND just suffered a broken leg in a dirt bike accident. Will provide more details once they are known.

Holy shit....a broken leg is serious shit, hope he's able to get well soon.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Cord cutting is having nowhere near the effect a shitty product is. If you are a fridge watcher, and you see no Brock, Sting, HHH, Bryan, no Cena in the main event, etc. that's going to make you change the channel. The main event scene is extremely weak and they are missing far to many guys who bring ratings

HUT levels.

Top Bottom