• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

Carl2291

We had rumours a couple of Months back about Rusev getting Cena'd, but with the feud ending with an I Quit match victory for Rusev to give him a mega push and free Cena up for the main event picture.

With the I Quit match now confirmed, I'm looking forward to Rusev making Cena quit.

Kappa

Fox318

I feel like WWE are 100% set on people being able to instantly recognise something as WWE and thus basically gentrifying their own product.

That might work for a PPV every now and then but when you are trying to keep people signed on every month?

Plus unlike sports or other tv they don't take a break. If every other TV show or sports event ran year round people would get sick of shit too. There is no time to build excitement for a product to return. Its part of the reason why the XFL failed. They started the season right after the NFL season ended. It didn't give football fans a time to breath from the NFL season.

Recall

Why did WWE break up the Wyatt Family?

On a monthly basis there are several things that the WWE do that rarely make sense as nothing good ever comes from their changes.

WCW was the original gathering

starrcade-85.jpg

Fox318

Why did WWE break up the Wyatt Family?

On a monthly basis there are several things that the WWE that rarely make sense as nothing good ever comes from their changes.

Same reason why the broke up the shield. They felt that there was nobody left to beat and they wanted to push their guys (Reigns/Bray)

Sephzilla

Polygon catching feelings because someone cracked a joke about their kideo games.
UwnBCo9.gif

At least pro wrestling and anime is a little self aware.

Polygon got fucking baited hard by an ESPN troll who is disguised as a reporter (who ironically enough would make a hell of a Polygon employee)

Just learned of Strobogo's departure, may the man truly get the help he needs and find the peace he desires. He might seem feisty, but I know that all this acting out is an actual cry for help. Hopefully he doesn't succumb to the temptation of being a full time troll on reddit.

R.I.P Stroganoff.

Fly little pelican! Fly!
rev-x-heal-dance-o.gif

P.S. Hopefully this new cat, Softgels will be able to fill your shoes.

jmdajr

Just learned of Strobogo's departure, may the man truly get the help he needs and find the peace he desires. He might seem feisty, but I know that all this acting out is an actual cry for help. Hopefully he doesn't succumb to the temptation of being a full time troll on reddit.

R.I.P Stroganoff.

What happened?

Tournament Summary written up (bar tomorrows entrance). OT is ready to go! Got a brief section on Payback and DDT4, if anyone else knows of anything big going on in May, let me know.

klonere

Banned
Neville should feud with Stardust.

Neville is the man gravity forgot, which is pretty much the antichrist to Stardusts cosmic man. Neville can at first try be confused and say that he has no problem with Stardust and he just wants to wrestle and be the best. But Stardust keeps interfering with his matches so Neville cuts a generic babyface promo on how Stardust has gone too far but Stardust cuts him off with a megaphone or something and starts talking about how important gravity is and how awesome it is and how terrible Neville is for forgetting about it.

If Neville wins the feud he has shattered a central part of why Cody is Stardust and thus leads into a Stadust/Cody breakdown. He could probably feud with himself and make it work. Do one of those match with a doll things.

I've had a 14 hour day shooting a music video and this idea affected my ability to concentrate on the task at hand.

dream

There's a professional fat shamer on Dr. Oz right now, and he's being confronted by three fat chicks. This is good entertainment.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
There's a professional fat shamer on Dr. Oz right now, and he's being confronted by three fat chicks. This is good entertainment.

Is it Paul Orndorff? The shit he pulled on Tuesday Night Titans was brutal.

Daughter story:

She is in Kindergarten. There's this app called Class Dojo that the teacher uses to note the good and bad things that the kids have done during the day. You can get + points for little things like being quiet in the hallway, or - points for talking out of turn.

She comes home today with a - point for "Disrespect to Peers". I ask her what happened.

"Jesse told a story and said 'I love John Cena' and I told him that grownups don't like John Cena because he sucks."

pQsWBxV.gif

At least she did OK with Hustle and Loyalty today.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Dr Oz doesn't really exist. He's an alien. Not saying he's not wrong, but he's still a sexless alien and you can't really trust him over a stammering neckbeard.

Also LOL at the Neckbeard quoting Bret Easton Ellis' American Psycho and pretending it's his quote.

jmdajr

Flew to close the sun, man... To damn close.

As the sun breaks, above the ground,
An old man stands on the hill.
As the ground warms, to the first rays of light
A birdsong shatters the still.

His eyes are ablaze,
See the madman in his gaze.

Fly on your way, like an eagle,
Fly as high as the sun,
On your way, like an eagle,
Fly and touch the sun.

Daughter story:

She is in Kindergarten. There's this app called Class Dojo that the teacher uses to note the good and bad things that the kids have done during the day. You can get + points for little things like being quiet in the hallway, or - points for talking out of turn.

She comes home today with a - point for "Disrespect to Peers". I ask her what happened.

"Jesse told a story and said 'I love John Cena' and I told him that grownups don't like John Cena because he sucks."

pQsWBxV.gif

lol, that's amazing

Daughter story:

pQsWBxV.gif

Ha! My other half was telling me about this app over the weekend

Kaladin

How the heck is the Great American Bash '87 not up on the network?

That's always been one of my favorites.

I assume it's because 1988 is the first time the Great American Bash was a single event under the WCW banner. Before then it was a tour in 86 and 87 and in 85 it was a single event but it wasn't a WCW show then.

Top Bottom