• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

Kaiterra

Banned
Did anyone here watch Sheamus vs. Danny Bryan on Smackdown?

How did Bryan get his forehead busted open?

I did. It seemed like he got it busted open off a palm from Sheamus to his forehead that knocked him off the ring apron, because he was headbutting Sheamus just before that and no blood on Sheamus' face, but he was bleeding good when he was falling to the floor.

Then BNB hit him with the Dog Boner right after. Lots of blood all over and on everybody, it was pretty wild for a Smackdown.

more importantly

RV-AP734_DRESS2_JV_20150227173256.jpg

what color is this dress?

As a STRONG advocate for gold and white, looking at this now..........fuck.

All the thread main-eventers bailing after Mania in true carny fashion. Good thing we have posters like Bean Breath who truly understand hustle, loyalty, and respect.

Watching Wrestlemania 4 right now. Rick Rude and Jake the Snake just had a pretty damn shitty match. Ultimate Warrior looking as stiff as ever in his WM debut. Andre the Giant, at least in his later years, was a Khali-tier wrestler. Hogan used to hang out and pose after matches for a really long fucking time.

Used to tag with Tye Dillinger. I hope he gets a better name, somehow.

I laughed because the LAW said that Stan Lee would never give someone that plain of a name.

Motherfuckers, there's Steve Rogers, Scott Summers, this shit is right on that same level...

Most people know those 2 by Captain America & Cyclops, or at the very least the majority of people identify them by those names rather than the everyman names their less fantastical identities have. If Jason Jordan wasn't his ring name I'd agree with you.

Gorillaz

MVP of the video; Big E.

Dude should be wrestling's biggest star right now. Vince knew what he was seeing in him; damn it Haitch.

Of course I'd hate the shit out of him if he eliminated Bryan in a Rumble match so what do I know?
He's goofy as hell tho

I wonder type of dude would he have been if Vinny Mac pushed him the way he wanted to

KissVibes

Banned

Cody Rhodes could've been the hottest goddamn face based on this. His MitB run was hot, this was fire, and all his goddamn promos were on point.

But nah, why do that.

The entire fucking Cody Rhodes storyline was just to get Big Show over.

LET'S ALL REMEMBER THIS HOT PROMO NOT SHOWN ON TV: https://youtu.be/qHeHrXCazXQ?t=110

MVP of the video; Big E.

Dude should be wrestling's biggest star right now. Vince knew what he was seeing in him; damn it Haitch.

Of course I'd hate the shit out of him if he eliminated Bryan in a Rumble match so what do I know?

Big E coulda been somebody.

Honestly, it would've been way more fun to see Big E defend America from Rusev at WrestleMania.

The Prime Time Players poke fun at The New Day: SmackDown, April 2, 2015: https://youtu.be/MN0kfxDZqik

This feud is feeling reminiscent of the Farooq-Ahmed Johnson feud, although I can't quite put my finger on why.

So, are PTP bad guys?

KAP151

After taking a fair few months off WWE and only just coming back for Mania and this weeks RAW, can someone fill me in on why Roman is now getting booed out of the building?. He was red hot last time I was watching (last show was was just before he came back from injury)

KissVibes

Banned
After taking a fair few months off WWE and only just coming back for Mania and this weeks RAW, can someone fill me in on why Roman is now getting booed out of the building?. He was red hot last time I was watching (last show was was just before he came back from injury)

I think it was the Royal Rumble that really sent people over to hating Roman Reigns.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Data West, we're looking to you to guide us now. Grab that brass ring.

I would like to open the floor
@TitusONeilWWE
Pastor Big E, if the PrimeTIme Players promo offended New Day in any way, that's great. New Day has offended WWE since it formed. #Kharma
PTP promo. #Shoot or #Work?

Bonus Big E shooting on DM.
@WWEBigE
I choose to clap to forget the "fans" who interrupt my meal to tell me to sign a menu for their 3rd cousin's wife.

Invasion Attack selling out without Okada/Tanahashi/Nakamura in the main event proves how stupid it was to take the title off AJ in the first place.

It's really, 'Is Gedo a great booker or does he just have arguably the most talented roster in pro wrestling right now?'

I think that's obviously a huge part of it, if he makes a mistake booking-wise it doesn't usually take a whole lot of fixing and that's because the roster's so stacked with quality talent. Another advantage he has is that, because New Japan's been on a run of 4-5 good years now, people are more willing to let something play-out. He does deserve his due, though. You can argue that New Japan is in a far better place because of the new owners, or because of the level of talent up and down the card, and you'd be right - but it's also because Gedo's been a solid booker who, for the most part, has let his talent do their thing and not booked anything overly offensive (inb4 Bullet Club).

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The part in the tag with Shibata and Sakuraba squaring off at Road to Invasion Attacks is so, so, so fucking badass. No one tagging themselves in when they're working the corner because it's like some student vs master samurai shit. It's so, so, so fucking good. It gives the match such a bigger feel than it would normally have.

Then Honma ruins it

oh hey boots. missed you

Wait, what? The millennials got to Vince?

YonTMFk.gif

The part in the tag with Shibata and Sakuraba squaring off at Road to Invasion Attacks is so, so, so fucking badass. No one tagging themselves in when they're working the corner because it's like some student vs master samurai shit. It's so, so, so fucking good. It gives the match such a bigger feel than it would normally have.

Then Honma ruins it

Honma ruins nothing! I'm loving this mini-feud of sorts where they have to keep teaming together, despite clearly despising each other. We really do need a Saku vs Shibata singles match though. Would be cool if it was under UWFi rules, as well.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Honma ruins nothing! I'm loving this mini-feud of sorts where they have to keep teaming together, despite clearly despising each other. We really do need a Saku vs Shibata singles match though. Would be cool if it was under UWFi rules, as well.

I'm sure it'll come as part of the 'Shibata feuds with everyone who isn't the champion' tour.
tumblr_nm8au7hTFG1t34v14o1_400.gif

Have you watched the Ishikawa/Sato vs Hino/Okabayashi match yet? It's so rad.

I genuinely haven't been this happy with wrestling since 2004.

Top Bottom