• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

iMax

image.php

So I finally gave in and subbed to the Network. I like it so far, however, they don't have the Loose Canon doc. On the page it takes a while to load (then I realized that it will not load), then I trying it on one of my systems, and in the sear bar, it doesn't have it.

Cagey

Banned
It's like you've not actually watched any Bellas matches in a year. Or the fun stuff Naomi was doing around this time last year. She's barely been in the ring for like 5 months, though. People are still stuck on the "Oh they're shitty models who can't wrestle/reality TV sucks" kick from years ago. Both of them have put in WORK. On their bodies and their wrestling. Because of Total Divas, which they are the stars of, the Divas Division has had more focus on it than it had in years.

The Bellas are legit and will be an important part of the story if/when the women's division gets a real reboot.

The Bellas are the best thing about the main roster divas but they're the Bellas therefore they are objectively bad and have poor ring skills and etc. it's nuts. Naomi isn't part of the "AJ Paige Natty and NXT" smark approved women therefore she's suddenly a cheerleader and nothing more. It took people until Alicia Fox is spraying soda everywhere for people to notice she's actually pretty good in the ring.

Smarks are supposed to hate X therefore they hate X. Group think is garbage.

Vylash

The Bellas are the best thing about the main roster divas but they're the Bellas therefore they are objectively bad and have poor ring skills and etc. it's nuts. Naomi isn't part of the "AJ Paige Natty and NXT" smark approved women therefore she's suddenly a cheerleader and nothing more. It took people until Alicia Fox is spraying soda everywhere for people to notice she's actually pretty good in the ring.

Smarks are supposed to hate X therefore they hate X. Group think is garbage.
people not seeing how great the Bellas are has me utterly baffled, Nikki especially is good in the ring, has a great look, and murders people with her forearm, sucks that people are still telling themselves that they aren't good

Unsurprising that this came from a dude with a Reggie avatar, since the few remaining modern Nintendo fans are basically cut from the same cloth as anime enthusiasts and Vita users.
this doesn't make any sense

I think a bigger issue is people like you and Heel with constant condescending bullshit. Gimmick poster is a just a polite way of saying you're kind of an asshole. It's annoying and no matter what direction Sunny tries to take it, that's a constant. Why would new people want to be part of that?
please leave Heel alone, he's a good friend, we've jacked together so i can vouch for him

Unsurprising that this came from a dude with a Reggie avatar, since the few remaining modern Nintendo fans are basically cut from the same cloth as anime enthusiasts and Vita users.

As a person who likes your posts, Nintendo, and anime, this is the ultimate betrayal

Being put through a glass barbershop window by my BFF might sting less

somedevil

I just read that Jushin Liger was at the NXT show on Friday during Wrestlemania weekend mask less. Where he does the whole pose routine of Devitt and then marks out after he does it.

JavyOO7

Say what you want about Karl Anderson, but at least he has delivery and knows how to cut a promo to the Japanese audience.

The promo he did after the conclusion of the first round of the NJ cup was cringe inducing. I'm not even sure what he's trying to go for when he yells as loud as he possibly can.

Aiii

So not worth it
Hey Sunny Mac. I really like Nikki, she has improved a lot.

But a fantastic wrestler? You're venturing into a lot of hyperbole over there in the AJ thread :D

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hey Sunny Mac. I really like Nikki, she has improved a lot.

But a fantastic wrestler? You're venturing into a lot of hyperbole over there in the AJ thread :D

Well, it's all relative. In the current Raw roster, she's definitely fun to watch compared to the rest.

Aiii

So not worth it
Well, it's all relative. In the current Raw roster, she's definitely fun to watch compared to the rest.

Oh yeah, 100% the best woman on the main roster right now, but as with AJ, they're once again only giving one woman mic time.

Which is ironic given how Nikki's pre-Mania promo was all about how for a year only AJ had the spotlight and the rest weren't allowed to talk back to her.

This company has a long ways to go.

Oh yeah, 100% the best woman on the main roster right now, but as with AJ, they're once again only giving one woman mic time.

Which is ironic given how Nikki's pre-Mania promo was all about how for a year only AJ had the spotlight and the rest weren't allowed to talk back to her.

This company has a long ways to go.

It certainly does have a long way to go, but look at it this way: at least this time they're giving the right woman the mic time.

KissVibes

Banned
I fid it annoying a woman can't make her own decisions, it must be the influence of a man!

Even if she worked for the company two years after the falling out between Punk and WWE.

Ithil

Pretty much none of the women wrestlers left in WWE, main roster and NXT both, are good talkers, with AJ's departure. Stephanie and Lana are both great but aren't wrestlers.
Sasha Banks varies wildly from great to terrible when talking. Luckily she's got everything else down.

Ithil

"look at this post guys", this is kinda childish when people single out other post like this or a ridiculous opinion on gaming side. Either call the dude a creep like he is or ignore it, no need for further attention.

To be fair it's straight up one of those twitter replies anyone from WWE gets when they post like "Had a great night tonight in Chicago" and the first reply is some fan saying "spunk in my ear" or something inane.

Toki767

A lot of the women on the main roster are at least fairly competent or good workers. The issue is that since AJ is gone, the audience probably doesn't see anyone else except for the Bellas as stars. Going to Mania, there were a lot of women wearing AJ/Brie/Nikki merchandise. A bit less wearing Paige shirts. Every other female you could tell they just didn't care about.

WWE really need to fix that fast.

PInk Tape

Banned
I wish AJ the best in her future endeavors.

Well that AJ thread is certainly proving that wrasslegaf is actually pretty progressive compared to some of those OT cretins

I just... I just don't understand it.

You can be a great female wrestler who earned all of her accomplishments but if your with the top star of the company, all that gets ignored and people imply that your relationship got you to the top.

It's disgusting that this type of thinking still exists and that it's on display in that thread.

Top Bottom