• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think Tama Tonga looks cool

Also the only one that should be wearing facepaint.

Agreed. He looks like an insane ghoul.

Gallows on the other hand looks like a baby who got into his mom's makeup, or something. Just looks fatter and grosser. And I even like Gallows!

I think it's high time for him to stop being so lazy.

Agreed. He looks like an insane ghoul.

Gallows on the other hand looks like a baby who got into his mom's makeup, or something. Just looks fatter and grosser. And I even like Gallows!

I think it's high time for him to stop being so lazy.

It helps that Tama is cut and has nice hair
Screenshot_53_zps8cff7f95.png

Don't know why you were saying he doesn't look good Sunny

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The ending of Great Sasuke vs Onita as carny as fuck. It's a land mind double hell time bomb death match and sasuke and the ref eat the mine at the end and Onita pours water over Sasuke and drags him out of the ring while Sasuke lays completely limp with sad funeral dirge music playing
uO3KXvT.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
IIRC he said something about defending it every week. I just assumed the open challenge was part of that.

Shit let's rename it the TV Title!

Arn Anderson was the best TV Title holder of all time.

The ending of Great Sasuke vs Onita as carny as fuck. It's a land mind double hell time bomb death match and sasuke and the ref eat the mine at the end and Onita pours water over Sasuke and drags him out of the ring while Sasuke lays completely limp with sad funeral dirge music playing
uO3KXvT.gif

Where can I watch this?

Sid

uO3KXvT.gif
lol WTF is this?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
50 years old. Works once a year.
The+Undertaker+-+Old+School.gif

48 years old. Works weekly shows while running 2 promotions
32cAfIr.gif

The Human Kamikaze/Vince-McMahonism wins

I liked Rob Conway and Doug "The Bash Man" Basham. They didn't get over in their solo runs but the company had them on Heat/Velocity with no character development.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/uz2BTu7CC-c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Did they really call him that? lol

I think he got about what he deserved, don't remember him being very memorable. It also sounds like Jim Johnston spent maybe 3 seconds composing that track.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Doug Basham/Damaja were proof Ziggler should be thankful where he ended up. Because 'good wrestler dude(in the 5 star match movez category) with no personality' is what they were too. They were basically Ziggler before Ziggler.

Did they really call him that? lol

I think he got about what he deserved, don't remember him being very memorable. It also sounds like Jim Johnston spent maybe 3 seconds composing that track.

I hated the Basham Brothers but I really liked his solo Velocity run. I can't find any of it on YouTube so I'm not sure if it was really ok or just D show ok. Velocity was a FnP show for sure though.

Top Bottom