• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

Kaladin

RAW_1140_135-668395069.jpg

Dude needs to lose the cape. I don't like it at all. Too cheesy and screams "mid-card for life," which is probably what WWE views him as anyway...so in that way, it's perfect.

H3cDdH9.jpg

Big and and Titus should come out to J-pop and be Otaku's and then when the bell rings, they go into ass kicking mode and just wreck fools. When they win, the music starts and they go back to glorious Nippon mode.

Book it.

Spoilers: That is going to be Uhaa Nation's gimmick.

Uguu~! Nation indeed.

Alucard

Banned
I need to summon a mod that has time to answer some questions for me, but I'm unsure which to talk to. After seeing the 2BFP community almost get shut down, I want to make sure WrassleGAF is in the clear.

I'm using the safeword so that a NeoGAF Mod who does have time to answer the questions via PM will let me know - so don't mind me using this, I just need to know who to PM about this.

Criminal Girls

Thanks for looking out for us, Vinny. Even the ones you ignore.

Big E is a waste of a perfectly good HOSS. You sign Scott Norton as a trainer specifically to tell Big E what to do and change his finisher to the shoulder breaker. If you can't sign Sekimoto, you put Fandango or Breeze with him and form the new Vicious & Delicious. Either way, Big E's career trajectory should be about emulating Scott Norton.

That's a high standard

ibnWc5Msx2L0n9.gif

scott-norton-brings-it-o.gif

ioy96gLdRX77G.gif

I need to summon a mod that has time to answer some questions for me, but I'm unsure which to talk to. After seeing the 2BFP community almost get shut down, I want to make sure WrassleGAF is in the clear.

I'm using the safeword so that a NeoGAF Mod who does have time to answer the questions via PM will let me know - so don't mind me using this, I just need to know who to PM about this.

Criminal Girls

What almost happened to the 2BFP thread?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What almost happened to the 2BFP thread?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=158247199#post158247199

I don't want to discuss moderation policy or anything in here so that's why I want to open dialogue with a mod about it in PMs. Gaming Community-side may be moderated quite a bit different from laid back OT Community, but I want to make sure we're in the clear, because a lot of these points, if applied to WrassleGAF, we're guilty of. So I want to make sure we're ok.

Alacarte, you're welcome.

klonere

Banned
or as they say in the PlayStation Network Vita thread, to talk about it in secret like a bunch of skeevy weirdos, "banned game."

now a bunch of people are getting mad because Steam doesn't take AO games so they can't get translated """"""""""""""""""""""visual novels""""""""""""""""""""""""

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Uguu~! Nation, accompanied by his thousand-year-old demon Alexa Bliss.

Are you saying Uhaa Nation should be doing a "Thaddeus McMichael" gimmick? That's absolutely terrifying.

I don't want to discuss moderation policy or anything in here so that's why I want to open dialogue with a mod about it in PMs. Gaming Community-side may be moderated quite a bit different from laid back OT Community, but I want to make sure we're in the clear, because a lot of these points, if applied to WrassleGAF, we're guilty of. So I want to make sure we're ok.

hmmm sounds about right. As a huge 2BFP fan I couldn't really get into the official thread because

• It moves too fast
  • They go off topic way too much

Kaladin

The NSFW thing we're especially guilty of.....though, that kind of is an aspect of wrasslin.

Can't spell wrasslin without ass.

Ithil

So basically, "no more unrelated ranting about video games or Gaming side threads"?

Extreme Rules card predictions? Only 3 shows to go. Not really sure on anything.

- IC title: Sheamus vs Bryan vs Ziggles vs BNB (lol Bryan buried in another multiman)

- Ascension vs Luchadors (nice preshow warm-up)

- Cena vs Rusev

- Naomi vs Nikki (lol why)

- Cesaro/Kidd vs Usos for the 1000th time (don't see Luchadors getting a title match just yet and New Day sucks. Maybe PTP but where are they?)

- Orton (w/ Ryback?) Vs Big Show (w/ Kane?)

- Rollins vs Reigns

Ambrose and Neville should probably be on there somehwere. No idea where.

Ugh. Really dont want to see multiman fights for the IC title. That's the opposite of prestige. Let there be a #1 contender's match.

Sheamus vs. Bryan will be a great feud. Sheamus is an absolute asshole, and will have great heat. His style is also really great. That match needs to be 1v1

Luchadors are totally getting a shot against Cesaro and Kidd. Kalisto is really great fun, and they will surely sell merch. It's too bad about PTP. They will just be forgotten, though they ought to have a match against Ascension.

The problem with the tag division is that no one was really as good as Cesaro and Kidd. Luchas are refreshing. PTP should be third in line. There needs to be an additional tag team too. I wish Harper & Rowan were a big deal.

Rollins vs. Reigns sounds fine, and so does a Rusev/Cena rematch.

did we discuss if brock bladed or not? is this a hand off? is it no longer banned? if he did blade was it the least obvious blading ever? is this supposed to be fined? why hand it to roman and not brock? this is all important

Ya48ak4.gif

it was the perfect use of blood in a match either way

Fox318

did we discuss if brock bladed or not? is this a hand off? is it no longer banned? if he did blade was it the least obvious blading ever? is this supposed to be fined? why hand it to roman and not brock? this is all important

Ya48ak4.gif

Couldn't that just be the ref checking is Reigns was hurt?

Xater

Ya48ak4.gif

It's still banned but Brock probably thought it would work great and they are not going to punish him for it.

Kaladin

I don't think he bladed, I think it was legit.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax

Ya48ak4.gif

It wasn't a hand off. It was the ref squeezing his hand to see if he was ok. I think Bork bladed.

Ithil

Ya48ak4.gif

That simply looks like the ref checking on Reigns, by having Reigns squeeze his hand to indicate he is ok.

Ya48ak4.gif

No blade. Did you see his head his that post??? I think the ref was just doing a check because Brock kicked (or hit) the fuck out Roman just then.

Couldn't that just be the ref checking is Regins was hurt?

could be, i think i see a flash of something in there (maybe i'm looking for it though), we need that enhance tech. someone on the observer board said that brock handed it off the paul after too, no gif proof though.

Vylash

Ya48ak4.gif

the ref was obviously handing him the button they use to mute the Bryan chants

couldn't it have been a fake blood capsule?

Kaladin

If you're going to blade, I don't think it would be as high on the forehead as that cut was. You could tell on Raw that the cut was in his hairline.

Most wrestlers blade on their forehead below the hairline, at least from what I've seen.

No blade. Did you see his head his that post??? I think the ref was just doing a check because Brock kicked (or hit) the fuck out Roman just then.

i thought he blocked most of the impact at the time but i don't remember for sure and haven't seen it since so you're probably right

the ref was obviously handing him the button they use to mute the Bryan chants

knew there was a conspiracy going on somewhere in this thing.

i think some guys blade high up to avoid getting a dusty type forehead, not sure if brock would be concerned about that though. who is the stealth master at blading though? most guys make it real obvious, but i think punk did a really sneaky one at some stage over the past few years.

JavyOO7

I noticed that when Bork was bleeding commentators actually made notice of it. I can't remember the last time commentary actually said "oh snap, dude is leaking!" besides WM31.

Xater

It's not even the first time Lesnar has busted himself open hard way on the ring post.

Yeah I also think he did it the hard way. I really don't recall a chance for him to blade.

I'm not the biggest fan of blood in wrestling but it can work used sparingly. Here it definitely worked well.

why can't a find a gif of that post shot? i think it's clear there's a massive cover up going on here. we need to establish the chain of custody of that gillette. I bet paul handed it to lillian and who knows where it headed afterwards.

Ya48ak4.gif

Im dying to know. I thought it was the ref just checking in.

Top Bottom