• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

Heel

Someone find me a wrestler with a worse look than Sheamus has right now so I can tell you why you're wrong.

1gOS7YM.jpg

Bandini

Finally got me a copy of Office, y'all

gonna make a resume, y'all

gonna... well we'll see where it goes y'all

Don't forget to convert your resume to PDF when you're done. A lot of places use Open Office or other crappy apps and the formatting can get screwed up.

bjork

Don't forget to convert your resume to PDF when you're done. A lot of places use Open Office or other crappy apps and the formatting can get screwed up.

I'll make a note to do that. I haven't applied for anything in a couple years now, so it's weird to even be considering it, heh.

jmdajr

.@WWENXT in all but one match @WrestleMania ... @KalistoWWE and @WWENeville debut tonight on #Raw. The future really is now. @WWE

hmm

Daniel Bryan

edit: shit

The long, unkempt hair and scraggly beard is the EXACT look that most of the hipsters who watch wrestling nowadays have, so it makes Bryan instantly relate-able to the majority of the adult WWE fanbase. On the other hand, nobody has their hair done like Sheamus anymore unless they're going through a SEVERE midlife crisis.

Kane kinda has that look of the former high school athlete who's now middle class white collar worker that hates his job and is just one bad day away from just choking the fuck out of his boss. Sheamus merely looks like he wants people to think he can fuck them up but is completely incapable of doing so.

chrisherogutpicture.jpg

Someone will post a Chris Hero photo.

see

Let's not make fun of someone clearly suffering from depression. Besides, all he would need to start looking good again is moving to a singlet or street clothes or the like.

There's a lot of things to hate Alex Riley for, but his mediocre look isn't one of them.

Bull Dempsy has a decent old school toughguy look rather than the sad parody of a tough guy Sheamus looks like/Bull actually is. Corbin, on the other hand...uh...

Solomon Crowe

...uh...

Hex

Banned
NXT guys lost all their matches at Mania except for Rollins at the end.

Yes, the NXT tag team will debut and win the Tag Team titles or Itami will beat out everyone at the Battle Royal.
That is not the metric for having a good debut or putting on a good showing.
(Only Paige is cool enough for that)

Vylash

Yes, the NXT tag team will debut and win the Tag Team titles or Itami will beat out everyone at the Battle Royal.
That is not the metric for having a good debut or putting on a good showing.
(Only Paige is cool enough for that)

TxGJV3O.gif

Cagey

Banned
Seth Rollins "fuck all y'all motherfuckers in the crowd right now" look during the wave is a highlight of the night.

Top Bottom