• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| Porsha! Get my damn shoe!

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
why can't a find a gif of that post shot? i think it's clear there's a massive cover up going on here. we need to establish the chain of custody of that gillette. I bet paul handed it to lillian and who knows where it headed afterwards.

Friend Kiever, I am putting you in charge of the Lesnar Commission. We will get to the bottom of this.

Bandini

That hit on the ring post looked legit. Brock was immediately busted open and drooled all over his chin. He looked pretty shook up for a second.

Heel

why can't a find a gif of that post shot? i think it's clear there's a massive cover up going on here. we need to establish the chain of custody of that gillette. I bet paul handed it to lillian and who knows where it headed afterwards.

I think if we sift through this frame by frame we'll catch a glimpse of Flair gigging Brock and slinking off into the shadows of Levi's Stadium.

Kaladin

Or Terry Funk, who knows how to bust a guy open with one exact punch to the forehead/eyebrow.

Exactly, good wrestlers can do this stuff without blading.

Thing about busting yourself up on the ring post the hard way, you don't know how good you'll get it. Brock got it really good.

Fox318

On tonight's episode: Did Bork Blade?

TcSIdlX.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFuGfwIhv14

Chamber

love on your sleeve
http://www.wwe.com/f/styles/photo_large/public/photo/image/2015/03/RAW_1140_135-668395069.jpg[/ig]

Dude needs to lose the cape. I don't like it at all. Too cheesy and screams "mid-card for life," which is probably what WWE views him as anyway...so in that way, it's perfect.[/QUOTE]

Nothing wrong with mid-card for life. I feel like wrasslin fans need to stop judging success on the "World Heavyweight Champion or bust" scale. I suppose it would help if WWE stopped treating their midcard champs like shit but I think they're making progress there.

Xater

Only issue might be if something was on the ringpost, and he did hit on the part of the ringpost that wasn't on the camera.

That's unlikely though because of their no blade policy. Otherwise that would have been some big blade conspiracy with ring crew involvement.

bjork

Finally got me a copy of Office, y'all

gonna make a resume, y'all

gonna... well we'll see where it goes y'all

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I know how Vince McMahon feels now. I built this dope train station in Cities Skylines and none of these millenial pieces of shit will use it.

Heel

With professional wrestling being fake, the onus is on #TeamHardway to start producing evidence that the post job was real.

You have 24 hours.

#TeamBladed

Fox318

With professional wrestling being fake, the onus is on #TeamHardway to start producing evidence that the post job was real.

You have 24 hours.

#TeamBladed

When was this revealed?

You telling me Hogan didn't beat the giant in a monster truck match?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Is Brock vs Roman real? Because I would have said it was fake, but Seth cashed in halfway through making it a triple threat, so it must be real.

scabro

are we sure Brock didn't pull an Adam Cole and smear some Home Depot Red #2 paint on his forehead that was on the post?

Top Bottom