• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Well she came out and it seemed like she would be the next challenger, but then she's like stammering that she was just congratulating AJ and wasn't there for a fight, and saying she's not ready to face AJ. She's meant to be a tough fighter in NXT, but was portrayed as a pretty timid, weak girl here. I was reminded of Curtis Axel's debut, though not as bad as that.

I know why they did it, to make the surprise win more surprising, but I don't know if it was the best way to handle her. The crowd really liked her thankfully, which saved it.

Yeah, I can see that. Didn't bother me all that much. Made it seem more like an impromptu thing, like she wasn't even there to call out anyone or even wrestle (even though she was dressed). Like she wasn't going to start being a roster member, but now she will in a big way. I think that's what they were going for.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I hope this is the first picture in the May OT
tumblr_n3otzxXtav1srbyoyo1_1280.png

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Also don't worry, Aiiii! I'm sure AJ will have a great series of feuds with Madison Rayne and Gail Kim every Thursday Night on IMPACT WRESTLING.

I may never attend another Raw as good as that one. The future is looking bright for the roster

they'll fuck it up somehow and I'll look back at this Raw and get a good laugh out of it.

chogidogs

What I seriously want to happen to the divas division. Paige comes out, tells the people she wants to challenge the best wrestler in WWE. Alicia Fox.

Jamie OD

Damn good episode of Raw. Felt like the start of a new chapter for the company with new pushes and fresh faces getting attention. The crowd was great and did not feel like we were forcing ourselves to be the same as last year. Only thing I didn't like was no bonus dark match main event of Bryan & Shield Vs The Authority but that's just me being greedy. Definitely a fun time.

DMczaf

I dunno. Bryan wrestled twice in one night, but Savio wrestled four times. Call me when THAT happens again.

Come on now, we have to keep our standards reasonable. Not everyone can be Savio Vega, it's been 19 years and no one has been able to match his historic night.

Shield and Bryan vs. Evolution and Kane. If WWE was ever looking for the perfect opportunity to bring back WarGames and not have it feel forced, this would be it.

Top Bottom