• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| The Spirit of the Ultimate Warrior Will Run Forever!

Bean, how are you watching Raw since you can't afford cable and the WWE Network will not have this Raw up for 30 days?

i0mqVf0M5QbfN.gif

Edgeward

This would have been a great lead up to a real survivor series match. Not sure when /wherethey decided to do the 8 man tag match, but that will be a hot one for sure. Just don't do it in a place like Des Moines.

And please swerve me and get the rights to Rose's old song. The knock off is bumming me out,

Finally catching up on Raw and it's been great so far. Just saw Paul Heyman cut one of the greatest heel promos ever, that shit was so good.

And the crowd was amazing during that Wyatt family match. Loved when they booed anything that the other team did.

I can't stop laughing to myself about Ryder getting sent out there to do a NXT squash after those shitty videos.

Yeah, real funny. A man not being able to earn a living and support his family is hysterical. Let's go to the unemployment line and post a blog about on Legit Shook dot com and get paid in peanuts from Sunflower for it.

I'm glad we didn't see Sting or Punk tonight. Tonight was about the future. Only return we had was RVD. Everything else was new blood (including BNB to some extent).

I'm not insular and hostile, and as such i was participating in the WM Week thread, so i appreciate the work bean breath is doing here

There is some good, exciting young talent in the WWE that is finally getting some push and attention, just that none of them have belts. Belts just get more and more meaningless.

Heel

CM Punk and AJ are going to have their own reality show for Jeff Jarrett's fledgling Global Force Wrestling promotion on CMT, friends.

Damn it, I wanted to see a good match. Paige is so talented, I feel robbed. Either way, really glad to see Paige hit the big time, please, please, please give her a good match against Emma next week. Not Emma with San fucking tino, just Emma.

I'd rather see her face Brie Bella. Paige will control the match and get lots of offense in until Brie taps into a state of Brie Mode and destoys her, winning the title.

Top Bottom